Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof i wasn’t expecting that story time at all... scary stuff and yes it was definitely when they went to Sumosan Twiga last week in London.

Reactions: 10
Yeah ngl after watching it, I'm feeling really bad for Cinzia! That's so frightening. Sophia was actually surprisingly nice in this video too, seemed like she looked after her well and knows how to be a good friend when she wants to be 😭

Reactions: 14
Hasn’t Cin been spiked before? Way back when they were somewhere ( can’t remember where but it wasn’t notts) and they were out one night then had to get up early for the train home the next day. That morning when going for the train Cin was SO hungover and very emotional and she just seemed so all over the place, really high and giggly then crying the next minute, but she didn’t know why. I remember people saying that that can be what happens when you’ve had certain drugs and that she was possibly spiked (I’m not very familiar with drug reactions lol so have no idea). But I remember at the time they thought her reaction was a bit much considering she hadn’t drank too much or more than Sophia who was fine.

Reactions: 3
Wow that was a scary experience for Cinzia! As someone who has been spiked before everything she is describing is the effect of being spiked.

When you have been spiked you don't act weird, act drunk, daft, silly, angry or anything you just literally pass out. You may spend time being sick then pass out and then when you wake up you may throw up some more.

10 years ago I went on a night out and only had 1 drink, I went out to the smoking area with my drink placed it down beside me, finished my cigarette, drank the drink and then don't remember one single thing until waking up the next day. Luckily my friends were with me and never left so thank god nothing awful happened. This happened at 10pm, they took me home, carried me to bed for 11pm and I didnt wake up till 8am and when I did I was head to toe covered in sick and spend the rest of the day vomiting. I'm so glad I didn't choke on my vomit in the night.

Lesson for everyone, never lose sight of your drink, not even for a couple of seconds!

But why do people spike drinks (when there isn’t a possibility of sexual assault)??
I would say they get a sick thrill out of targeting a girl, spiking her drink and watching her decline. Potentially might even film it and post it online for others, voyeurism is big on the dark web. Sadly there are a lot of fucked men out there that put us at risk everyday

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
God the poor girl, that’s terrifying. I’m shocked she didn’t get took to a and e. My friend passed away from choking on their sick in their sleep, it’s crazy to think things like this so easily happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So sorry to hear about that ☹X

God the poor girl, that’s terrifying. I’m shocked she didn’t get took to a and e. My friend passed away from choking on their sick in their sleep, it’s crazy to think things like this so easily happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
haven’t watched the video but people can be so sick, I’m sorry she’s had to go through that. I hope she takes it further. As someone who works in hospitality in my experience spiking allegations are taking incredibly seriously. I’ve remade drinks for free if someone doesn’t feel comfortable drinking theirs no matter how busy the shift is and bouncers/management are straight on to watching back cctv footage to try and pin point culprits. I hope she goes back to the restaurant and asks for the cctv, I would hate for it to happen to anyone else.

Reactions: 11
That storytime was really terrifying and sad. Feel so bad for Cinzia. (Off-topic: I recently watched the show I May Destroy You so this story really reminds me of how devastating and scary getting spiked is.) I really hope they go back to the restaurant for the CCTV or even message them on insta, they have a big enough following to get a quick response.

Yes. Online. Tier 3 = ESSENTIAL shopping eg bread not a bleeping scandi chair

I’ll break it down for you. They are influencers, therefor influence people whether they like it or not. You can’t just be an influencer when things are all nice and happy, they’ve decided to do this job so they need to bleeping do it properly. They've got to stop being so careless and ignorant to what’s going on in the world around them for once and encourage their audience to be SAFE, NOT TRAVEL, and STAY HOME. The best way of doing that is for them to do it themselves
If it were only essential shopping surely furniture shops wouldn’t be open. And if they are open why shouldn’t they go. I’m all about following rules but if the shops are open why shouldn’t be people go.

Reactions: 3
Just watched it, I can’t believe they didn’t go to A&E, call the police at the time or ask the restaurant to check their CCTV?! Very disappointed the storytime wasn’t about the ongoing issues with them.
In what world would they do a story time about how they buy way too many clothes ?? No hate but that’s not a story time & they’d never address it anyway

Reactions: 8
In what world would they do a story time about how they buy way too many clothes ?? No hate but that’s not a story time & they’d never address it anyway
i think she meant things like the breakups and breaking lockdown rules (and the questionable comments about race but we know they’d never address that)

Reactions: 1
Wow that was a scary experience for Cinzia! As someone who has been spiked before everything she is describing is the effect of being spiked.

When you have been spiked you don't act weird, act drunk, daft, silly, angry or anything you just literally pass out. You may spend time being sick then pass out and then when you wake up you may throw up some more.
To be fair it depends what you've been spiked with and how much they give you - I've been spiked with GHB before and, although I blacked out and can't remember the night and then did pass out on the floor when I got home, my friends told me I was acting really happy and relaxed while we were still at the club. Someone also spiked my drink with MDMA once, which wouldn't make you pass out either.
But yeah, the other time I got spiked and on a separate occasion when I saw my friend who'd been spiked, neither of us was even capable of sitting upright and supporting our own body weight. Very scary stuff, I know people who've been put off going out drinking altogether after it's happened to them.

That's awful, I'm so sorry ☹x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To be fair it depends what you've been spiked with and how much they give you - I've been spiked with GHB before and, although I blacked out and can't remember the night and then did pass out on the floor when I got home, my friends told me I was acting really happy and relaxed while we were still at the club. Someone also spiked my drink with MDMA once, which wouldn't make you pass out either.
But yeah, the other time I got spiked and on a separate occasion when I saw my friend who'd been spiked, neither of us was even capable of sitting upright and supporting our own body weight. Very scary stuff, I know people who've been put off going out drinking altogether after it's happened to them.
Woahhh girl you got spiked 3 times??? That would have put me off clubbing altogether :oops: pls check your circle cus that's on such a regular scale that it shouldn't be normal! Sorry to derail the thread but yeah

I would say they get a sick thrill out of targeting a girl, spiking her drink and watching her decline. Potentially might even film it and post it online for others, voyeurism is big on the dark web. Sadly there are a lot of fucked men out there that put us at risk everyday
In my situation it was just for a “joke”/“laugh”/“lad banter” and these words are from the men who did it. I’m traumatised still to this day and watch my drink like a hawk everywhere I go and don’t trust any new person (more pre covid ofc)

• Sad
  • Angry
Woahhh girl you got spiked 3 times??? That would have put me off clubbing altogether :oops: pls check your circle cus that's on such a regular scale that it shouldn't be normal! Sorry to derail the thread but yeah
They were all in totally different places with different people, once in Notts, once in Bristol and once on holiday in Spain. I've just been pretty unlucky (and a little irresponsible, I definitely wasn't cautious enough when I was like 18 and first started going out and didn't really think too much about who I was accepting drinks from). It hasn't happened in about two and a half years now, but I also only realised the first two experiences quite a while after they happened because I just assumed I'd gotten too drunk by accident and not remembered anything as a result. It was only after I knew for certain that I'd been spiked that I was able to look back on the other times and realise what had actually happened. Obviously I'm A LOT more attentive and cautious now.

It must've been really scary for Sophia having to look after Cinzia all on her own though. Myself and another friend has to look after the friend I was with when she got spiked and I can't imagine having to do that alone, I was terrified.

In my situation it was just for a “joke”/“laugh”/“lad banter” and these words are from the men who did it. I’m traumatised still to this day and watch my drink like a hawk everywhere I go and don’t trust any new person (more pre covid ofc)
That's so horrible, what sick people to get a kick out of doing that to someone :( I hope you're doing okay x

Reactions: 2
They’ve been a lot less active on stories the past couple of days, maybe they’re in london again👀i think something is going on behind the scenes, or maybe cinzia’s moving

They were all in totally different places with different people, once in Notts, once in Bristol and once on holiday in Spain. I've just been pretty unlucky (and a little irresponsible, I definitely wasn't cautious enough when I was like 18 and first started going out and didn't really think too much about who I was accepting drinks from). It hasn't happened in about two and a half years now, but I also only realised the first two experiences quite a while after they happened because I just assumed I'd gotten too drunk by accident and not remembered anything as a result. It was only after I knew for certain that I'd been spiked that I was able to look back on the other times and realise what had actually happened. Obviously I'm A LOT more attentive and cautious now.

It must've been really scary for Sophia having to look after Cinzia all on her own though. Myself and another friend has to look after the friend I was with when she got spiked and I can't imagine having to do that alone, I was terrified.

That's so horrible, what sick people to get a kick out of doing that to someone :( I hope you're doing okay x
So sorry that happened to you too x
It’s so common that it’s sad but S & C are hardly raising awareness even after C has been spiked twice!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.