Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hideous shirt dress with no bra is so sloppy looking. Her boobs will be at her belly button by the time she’s 25

Reactions: 3
As much as Sophia tries to make a low slicked pony tail work on her, its not working hun 😂
I thought it looked okay until I watched the video 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never noticed her ears are something straight out of Lord of the Rings omfg 🧝🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m 5 minutes in and already seeing Sobitchia.
Its the constant eye roll for me and right yeah ok yeah yeah when Cinzias talking! Like seriously I wonder if this is just how she acts or is it just to Cinzia 😂

Reactions: 10
11:50 on the new vid i’m dying at sophia ignoring cinzia🤣🤣

Cinzia: PLIERS to the alpacas balls and cutting them OFF! And i watched it!

Sophia: I love catchphrase

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophia putting the link for government lockdown rules in the new vlog description 😭 acting like you don’t go down to London every week

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone picking up that Sophia is doing way more adds to cinzia on insta? I genuinely feel like they’re both getting offered them but Cinzia is declining and Sophia is accepting, still trying to pay off those dior shoes 🥴😂

Reactions: 8
I know this might sound weird but after watching that vlog I would much rather watch a 40 min vlog of Lidia I find her way more interesting these days 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this might sound weird but after watching that vlog I would much rather watch a 40 min vlog of Lidia I find her way more interesting these days 🥴🥴🥴
Might have to check her out. At least with her there's no one throwing shade bc she's by herself.

Reactions: 5
11:50 on the new vid i’m dying at sophia ignoring cinzia🤣🤣

Cinzia: PLIERS to the alpacas balls and cutting them OFF! And i watched it!

Sophia: I love catchphrase
Then Cinzia goes SNOOZE 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Sophias attitude anymore. It’s so unenjoyable to watch! Cinzia doesn’t have to do her hair and she’s having an attitude the whole time rolling her eyes lmao

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.