Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Sophia tries to spell ‘Gina Tricot’ and gives up after 3 letters 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cinzia was clearly so uncomfortable in that tight unitard, keeping her coat tightly wrapped around her. Then Sophia wears it the next day 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They said they were thinking about filming the podcasts, imagine if we could see Sophia’s expressions when they get questions from people, laughing and eye rolling at poor gals.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think that since cinzia is the designated funny one Sophia has adopted this bitchy attitude for entertainment bc she thinks it’s funny... but it actually just comes across as really rude

Reactions: 22
I find them hard to watch now tbh I'm trying to get through their most recent vlog but I keep pausing, I agree that even Lidia's content is more interesting now she's in uni and is doing day in the life vlogs (although still not relatable as she's ordering cafe nero and zara hauls every day) but since it's been pointed out Sophia's attitude really gets to me, I didn't notice it so much until recently although there was that really awful vegan video a while back where they were both so rude to the employees they were talking to it was from that video I realised Sophia is very bad vibes

Reactions: 7
Sorry but this sounds really weird. She’s naturally toned and slim, her existing in her body isn’t ‘showing off’!
The original poster said cinzia was really uncomfortable wearing it and hiding herself all day, and then Sophia wore it the day after. So what I’m saying is it would be a typical bitchy thing for Sophia to do and show off because she felt comfortable in it.

Reactions: 8
Did nobody else peep that Sophias been going to a PT? Or is it her brother that’s helping her train? They definitely alluded to it in their last video, fair play to her because she’s looking unreal

Reactions: 1
Did nobody else peep that Sophias been going to a PT? Or is it her brother that’s helping her train? They definitely alluded to it in their last video, fair play to her because she’s looking unreal
its her brother

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that’s not seeing a difference because Sophia’s body has always looked slim and toned?

Reactions: 12
Weird that she made out that it was only cinzia she was seeing in her bubble and not her family if she has been seeing him

Reactions: 18
Weird that she made out that it was only cinzia she was seeing in her bubble and not her family if she has been seeing him
Could be just sending her workouts online or on a zoom like a lot of PTs do but wouldn’t put it past her to be meeting up with him either.

I’m sensing the next trend they’re about to hop on is preppy, lord give me strength if they start wearing pleated mini skirts

Is it just me that’s not seeing a difference because Sophia’s body has always looked slim and toned?
agree, I’m not seeing any massive changes but I assume as a beginner she may be lifting weights 1-2 times a week so would take a few months to see any real difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.