Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Where did they say this?

They do that daily and buy designer bags but Sophia can’t buy cans of tuna or home stuff or more than one knife hahahahaha
Priorities... i'm sure those parking charges will be racking up daily if they keep this up. May as well just apply for a parking permit.

Reactions: 1

youbetterst0p

Weird that she made out that it was only cinzia she was seeing in her bubble and not her family if she has been seeing him
Could be just sending her workouts online or on a zoom like a lot of PTs do but wouldn’t put it past her to be meeting up with him either.

emjustgay

IM SORRY but how do they not know the reason behind Halloween?!??? did they not learn about it in school? Idk if we did bc I live in Scotland but their genuinely so clueless 🤣🤣

Tea4u

VIP Member
Cinzia got spiked at the weekend:eek:

* EDIT: I’m so confused as to when it was I swear they said the weekend, but then they said they returned to a hotel? So maybe it was when they were last in London *
Oh yes I said/thought the same, I thought that restaurant looked nice but I’m put off now. Now I wonder if it was another group of people there or staff members???

saweetie

Chatty Member
I’m sensing the next trend they’re about to hop on is preppy, lord give me strength if they start wearing pleated mini skirts

Is it just me that’s not seeing a difference because Sophia’s body has always looked slim and toned?
agree, I’m not seeing any massive changes but I assume as a beginner she may be lifting weights 1-2 times a week so would take a few months to see any real difference

Hissmcnelly

I think ciniza looks so much better without the cake I know it’s probs the filler but surely the point of getting that work done is so you don’t have to wear makeup 🤷‍♀️

milkandhuni

I hope this is allowed, as I know there are rules about children and Marianna’s under 18. I just find this really sad though, she said in the comments not to send Lidia or Cinzia any hate because it’s just down to her not being of age, but she is so different to them. She’s very alt & into memes and things like that and I just get the impression she will still feel left out in future. It’s like they make no effort with anything Mari likes.
She reminds me of my sister so much.

Hahahaaha for all my Nottingham ladies.... are their most recent pics outside showcase cinema? 😂 dead
YES LOL ngl ive taken some sick pics there ahahhaah

does anyone know where the car park they’ve been taking their pics in recently? i wanna take pics there ngl ahahaha

loe

did sophia used to have extensions? i remember being so jel of how thick and long her hair was
B0B2DF50-E94E-4F65-B33C-B3E447BE441B.jpeg

A1400

I hope this is allowed, as I know there are rules about children and Marianna’s under 18. I just find this really sad though, she said in the comments not to send Lidia or Cinzia any hate because it’s just down to her not being of age, but she is so different to them. She’s very alt & into memes and things like that and I just get the impression she will still feel left out in future. It’s like they make no effort with anything Mari likes.
Awk I love Mari :( the best sis

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
In what world would they do a story time about how they buy way too many clothes ?? No hate but that’s not a story time & they’d never address it anyway
i think she meant things like the breakups and breaking lockdown rules (and the questionable comments about race but we know they’d never address that)

Flaredjeans11

West Elm had a 20% off last week so she would have got it cheaper but it’s still a crazy amount to spend on a table

cihcihcih

Yeah I think she has, it was always Sophia who was more social and would go out drinking/ shopping with other people but cinzia would stick with just Sophia and Lidia, I think she has said that’s because she deals with anxiety. That’s why I found it so bizarre that Sophia wouldn’t go for the Starbucks.

Omggg I feel you with the driving, finding an instructor you’re comfortable with makes a major difference I had five 😭😂 do one of your friends / family know of someone who teaches?
Sadly no, think I’m just going to give it a few years atm, I plan on living in and around cities until I’m a bit older anyway and I’m a big supporter of public transport haha