Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonchildx

While everyone's talking about their dating attitudes, I just cannot stand the dating advice they give on the podcast. It seems to revolve around what their own situations are, like now that they're both single they have more of a "dump him" attitude. When they're asked about going on dates they speak as if the pandemic isn't happening, "just go on loads of dates and see how things go!!!". It's not really surprising for them but I'm surprised no one on their various platforms calls them out for it. I don't want to go on a complete tangent but I feel like they lack so much awareness and maturity. Every bit of advice seems to say that women need to be alone to grow and go far in their career, and they never seem to get the message that in a good healthy relationship people grow together & support each other.

I'm personally torn on their lockdown behaviour. Obviously when they break clear lockdown rules that's bang out of order, but I think there's also a grey area around setting examples. People from all over the UK watch them and if they continuously see them coming down to London they might think it's okay for them to do it too. Maybe the onus isn't really on them, but I feel like a good person in an influential position would set the example. I think it would even be okay to capitalise on things to do in lockdown, like self care, boredom busters, how to be productive. All this luxury shopping just isn't doing it for me.
I agree, the advice isn't very pandemic appropriate, specifically with the question this week a girl said about being in her first year at uni and sleeping with 4 guys in a month and I just thought...does she mean now because the pandemic is still going on ? Maybe its not their place to address it but :/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

longtimeobserver

Now you mention the ad, the girls done an ad at the beginning in the vid of a coffee scrub thing. Maybe the brand thought it was poor as it was honestly just sophia rubbing it on cinzia's arm saying 'woooow'

Reactions: 2
This is really off topic, but does anyone know where they are in these pics??
it’s called the pigeon loft studio in beeston, which is a very unusual place for them to go? like i live there and it’s weird to see them this end ahahha

Hahaha 😂😂 I’ve got a feeling the one where cinzia is in the pastel coat is Mount street car park and the stair well which Sophia stands in is lace market car park
omg love u for this cos girllll you know after uni i’m about to get me some content ahahahhaah

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

summer11

Watching old vlogs/hauls to try and see if I can catch the name of Sophia’s north face jacket and jesus I can’t believe how much they’ve changed in a year 😳

Also did anyone else catch them talking about buying clothes just to take photos and then returning them when they were younger in the new vlog? I know they were probably in them for 5 minutes but that’s grim considering Cinzia’s lack of hygiene and both their tan obsessions
It’s the nupste men’s :)

• Heart

Legr2

Did nobody else peep that Sophias been going to a PT? Or is it her brother that’s helping her train? They definitely alluded to it in their last video, fair play to her because she’s looking unreal

luckyblue

VIP Member
Sophias insta captions are sooo annoying 😅
they wouldn’t bother me so much if it didn’t feel like she’s trying to convince the world 24/7 that she’s not a normal, basic girl. Then she has the most basic captions photos and captions??

Hissmcnelly

If these two didn't know the orgins of Halloween there is no way they are informed on US politics. Absolute radio silence throughout the whole election until results came through. They must have some American viewers to show solidarity to. Also, US politics reigns important for the whole world so I'm v disappointed they didn't use the platform to share their voice. But then again what did I expect from them as they didn't post BLM support etc etc.
When you say American viewers you obviously only mean
✨ Emma Leger ✨

Emmy44

VIP Member
Ok here are my attempts 😂 they may need work...

Eww boys, happily single, lockdown 2: unable to mingle

Car park pics, everythings an ad, Sophia's attitudes still mad

Car park pics, Sophia is rude, why is she always in a mood?

copying every trend, Sophia's a toxic friend, when will it end?
Love this