Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
It might have something to do with sponsored ad? Sometimes brands pull videos when they aren’t content with what’s been posted despite talking through it prior.

dins

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is traction alopecia, but she has filled in her hairline to make it more even in previous videos so it could also be that she just hasn’t done it this video.
very true, or perhaps her hairline is more obviously crooked now than when she styles her hair differently (down/curly etc)

Hbirdette

VIP Member
The only thing I can think is they’ve done an ad at the beginning and not declared it? Not sure why that would need to be made private for that reason though

It might have something to do with sponsored ad? Sometimes brands pull videos when they aren’t content with what’s been posted despite talking through it prior.
Just noticed you posted a sec before me 😆 but yeah I reckon it might be to do with that?

Windowsquid

Since when do they eat eggs again (or sophia at least) I thought they stopped being vegan to eat fish but I don’t remember Them saying eggs? Maybe I’m wrong and have a bad memory but idk

treelaptop

VIP Member
How did you find her flat?! I wanna be nosy 😂
😂😂 well I’m not 100% sure but it was still getting built and stuff so I went on right move and tried to find it with the little bits she posted, Im not sure if you’re allowed to post it, but I was being nosey too I wanted to know the price and stuff 😂😂😂

luckyblue

VIP Member
omg!! when did they say the n word?
Unfortunately I don’t personally have the receipts but they used to say it when singing along with songs that said it in older videos.
They’ve made other racist comments too that I think are in previous threads.

Milalemjave1

They’ve been a lot less active on stories the past couple of days, maybe they’re in london again👀i think something is going on behind the scenes, or maybe cinzia’s moving

Emmy44

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but does anyone know what the friend tracker app is called they used to promote on stories?