Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

briannaroseee

5’5 and 5’3 omg i can’t believe it!!!! I’m 5’8 so thought they would be similar but they look so tall in their insta pics too, I know for a fact if I ever seen them in real life I would prob freak out but I don’t live in england so won’t happen anytime soon 😂😂
I know!!! im 5'10 and I always think the same thing haha

Reactions: 1

saweetie

Chatty Member
i'm a fucking virgin and i still knew that. do they not understand their own bodies man

people were dissing sophia doing it bc she hasn't got "a small cute nose" as someone said but cinzia does and she still looks like she's shitting😭
no one was ‘dissing’ sophia for having a large nose, it’s what she does with it that’s the issue 🥴

• Haha

Whosthatonethere

Hello there just to reply to the both of you.

To reiterate what happened to me - I did pass out as I sat down not long after drinking my drink closed my eyes and did not come to again until the next day where I violently vomited all day. As I stated I only had 1 drink so I was definitely not drunk. I work in the healthcare profession and have 2 nurses and a doctor in my family and after discussing it with them it was concluded I was most likely spiked with Rohypnol (known as 'date rape' drug) which is the drug more likely to make you pass out, possibly feel drowsy first as you won't pass out immediately after its been swallowed. Yes if you are spiked with another substance you may act weird or silly or it may seem you are just intoxicated; being spiked with whatever substance is called being spiked regardless and it's disgusting and evil. When you are spiked with rohypnol you will more than likely pass out; there also other drugs other than rohypnol you can pass out on after ingesting again not straight away; that's what I meant and did not to dismiss anyone elses case.

Here more information on it:

View attachment 282095

I hope anyone who has ever said they were spiked would never be excused of being 'just drunk' or 'having too much' or 'did something silly'. This is the last I will comment on this thread and on this case as it has upset and triggered me.
I wasn’t casting doubt on your story or insinuating you were lying it was just a bit of a sweeping statement to make and I didn’t want anyone being misinformed! I’m sorry if anyone has triggered you and sincerely hope you feel better soon :)

I wasn’t casting doubt on your story or insinuating you were lying it was just a bit of a sweeping statement to make and I didn’t want anyone being misinformed! I’m sorry if anyone has triggered you and sincerely hope you feel better soon :)
Also in my original post I didn’t mean you won’t ever just pass out I meant “you don’t just pass out” as in “you don’t exclusively JUST pass out” as you were dismissing the possibility of being more silly/daft etc - on rereading my reply I see how you could’ve easily misunderstood my poor wording x

And that the point I made above was wrong information, not your whole post!

Last edited:

Harleyx

YES. What sickens me even more than the free furniture is the free house renovations which are so expensive and out of reach for most people. We now have influencers like Lydia Millen who's entire channel is based off of changing each room in their house on rotation from the free shit and labour that they're being given.

Influencers and fast fashion is one thing but their home consumption is another level of wasteful which honestly makes me feel sick to watch. Especially seeing small, family run businesses falling over themselves for the privilege of sending free shit to a YouTuber
I agree with what you’re saying to an extent but family run businesses or any kind of business aren’t forced into sending YouTuber’s free stuff. They’re actually just switched on enough to know that sending an influencer free stuff in hope that they will talk about it is a way to advertise products in the cheapest way. So its actually waaaay smarter and beneficial to send free stuff for a business hahaha

Johncena

it’s saved in the customer posts highlight for anyone who doesn’t want to spend ages trawling through and then feeling like a sad nosey cow like I now do 😂
I didn't even notice this! I meant in her bio is her personal insta with photos of him hahahah

cihcihcih

Wow that was a scary experience for Cinzia! As someone who has been spiked before everything she is describing is the effect of being spiked.

When you have been spiked you don't act weird, act drunk, daft, silly, angry or anything you just literally pass out. You may spend time being sick then pass out and then when you wake up you may throw up some more.
To be fair it depends what you've been spiked with and how much they give you - I've been spiked with GHB before and, although I blacked out and can't remember the night and then did pass out on the floor when I got home, my friends told me I was acting really happy and relaxed while we were still at the club. Someone also spiked my drink with MDMA once, which wouldn't make you pass out either.
But yeah, the other time I got spiked and on a separate occasion when I saw my friend who'd been spiked, neither of us was even capable of sitting upright and supporting our own body weight. Very scary stuff, I know people who've been put off going out drinking altogether after it's happened to them.

God the poor girl, that’s terrifying. I’m shocked she didn’t get took to a and e. My friend passed away from choking on their sick in their sleep, it’s crazy to think things like this so easily happen.
That's awful, I'm so sorry ☹x

• Heart

sephylily

VIP Member

longtimeobserver

So if Sophia has joined Cinzia's bubble does that mean that she isn't seeing Fiona?

omg the lamp shop.
beforehand - Lets just go in and act uninterested and they'll give us 50% off everything.
cuts to them in the shop - ohh eeemmmm geee I need all of this!!

Last edited: