Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emjustgay

10 minutes in and cinzia has unpacked all of the food, had her fingers all over her food, sophias food, and in all the boxes. The whole “is this fake or real chicken?” and creating a big scene around it was just a distraction so she could avoid the food for longer. Sophia just sat and ate throughout the whole thing but I honestly don’t think I could eat with cinzia it was such a stressful environment lol
She creates so much faff.
View attachment 312244View attachment 312245View attachment 312246View attachment 312247View attachment 312248View attachment 312249
one of my friends suffered with an eating disorder and she use to do things like this all the time. Not diagnosing but with some kf te comments she’s made previously I think she goes through stages of disordered eating

Reactions: 1

lily104

Bit off topic but I’m not sure if anyone knows this “influencer” but she’s called Romy Morris and she came up on my tiktok fyp duetting one of Sophia’s tiktoks and I personally think they look sooo similar it’s 👁👄👁 shocking
that’s so freaky omg, the nails and jewellery especially what

Pancakes0078

I actually couldn’t believe my ears, and then she was talking about being ‘overwhelmed’ shopping I wanted to scream write a fucking shopping list like a normal adult then at my laptop

She proper plays up to the dumb blonde stereotype 🙄
She’s the dumbest person I swear.

Rachel92

Am I missing something, I’m sure they’re allowed to be together as they do work together... like ant and dec. they will be in wales together every night? How is it different?
Personally I don’t think it’s the same thing. Like they are going about filming themselves in public places like shops. I’d say fair enough if they just went to say Sophia’s house to work though

cihcihcih

gives me “charity shop outfit challenge” vibes lol
I was literally going to say this! My brother and his friends did a charity shop secret santa a few years back where they each had to get one of their friends a whole outfit and I swear one of them ended up in this exact look. I wish I had the pictures 😭

• Haha

1511mw

New to these two and only watched their recent video. The amount of times they say the word vegan jeeez anyone would think it's a personality trait being one. How long have they been vegans?

Nottingham is still tier 2 so non-essential shops can still open, so in fairness they are still allowed to go shopping for non-essentials
i live in notts and i can’t go and see my bf but they can go out shopping 🙃

Haven’t had time to check socials and tbh I don’t wanna give them clicks but does anyone know if cinzia is in Manchester and wearing denim / a blue top

Swear I just saw her but also I’m not wearing my glasses and I’m a car 😂
no i think she’s wearing a brown blazer

• Heart

Tea4u

VIP Member
They were all in totally different places with different people, once in Notts, once in Bristol and once on holiday in Spain. I've just been pretty unlucky (and a little irresponsible, I definitely wasn't cautious enough when I was like 18 and first started going out and didn't really think too much about who I was accepting drinks from). It hasn't happened in about two and a half years now, but I also only realised the first two experiences quite a while after they happened because I just assumed I'd gotten too drunk by accident and not remembered anything as a result. It was only after I knew for certain that I'd been spiked that I was able to look back on the other times and realise what had actually happened. Obviously I'm A LOT more attentive and cautious now.

It must've been really scary for Sophia having to look after Cinzia all on her own though. Myself and another friend has to look after the friend I was with when she got spiked and I can't imagine having to do that alone, I was terrified.

That's so horrible, what sick people to get a kick out of doing that to someone :( I hope you're doing okay x
So sorry that happened to you too x
It’s so common that it’s sad but S & C are hardly raising awareness even after C has been spiked twice!!