Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I just flicked through the new vid... I honestly can’t tell what’s different. I didn’t watch the full AD before but did she add the writing that says ‘it’s available in boots’ ??

Cinzia said Sophias address was shown on her latest IG post
What is all this tea 🤣🤣

Hmmmm I didn’t notice her address at all the first time

Crisps

VIP Member
I don’t mean to be rude about a business but the desks and nail polish bottles at the salon that cinzia gets her nails done at are grim. Presentation means a lot and if I turned up at a salon where the desks were very chipped and there was polish dripped everywhere I would be pretty disgusted. From looking at that story I would not want my nails done there. But I suppose it’s about the quality of the nail, right...?
Omg those polish bottles need a good clean 🥴

Regina George

VIP Member
There was a photo when I scrolled really far back on her insta once. Its really far back, think I screenshotted to show a friend. Don't know if it goes against his privacy posting it if he doesn't like social media? Although it is on her ig..
If it’s on her insta you can defo post it cos it’s public! Post post post! 🙌

Whosthatonethere

Haven’t had time to check socials and tbh I don’t wanna give them clicks but does anyone know if cinzia is in Manchester and wearing denim / a blue top

Swear I just saw her but also I’m not wearing my glasses and I’m a car 😂

cocolocooo123

does anyone know sophia and cinzia’s height? not in a creepy way 😂😂😂 it’s just I imagine them to be really tall but bet they’re tiny in real life