Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell are all them bitchy comments on cinzias post about? I’m sure sophia spelt quel dommage wrong too (not 100% though because French gcse was a while ago for me and it’s not a personality trait for me like the girls 😂😂😂)

Reactions: 7
I know furnishing a house is super expensive but if i had a house I'd be so excited to decorate it and move in, it kind of makes me feel she's not smart with money like she bought the house because she could afford it but is spending all her other money on tit she doesn't need instead of buying stuff that she actually needs
Maybe she’s avoiding it seeing as Christian lives on the same street? Was it ever confirmed that his house was next door?

Reactions: 4
I agree with what you’re saying to an extent but family run businesses or any kind of business aren’t forced into sending YouTuber’s free stuff. They’re actually just switched on enough to know that sending an influencer free stuff in hope that they will talk about it is a way to advertise products in the cheapest way. So its actually waaaay smarter and beneficial to send free stuff for a business hahaha
Yeah that definitely makes sense from a marketing standpoint, I think what people are more annoyed about is these influencers with very healthy salaries just relying on free gifts instead of supporting businesses with their own money (and then also helping them through sharing pics etc.)

Ngl I bleeping dig this outfit and it really suits her!
Yeah I can’t lie that kinda style is what I like so I’m actually liking a lot of what they’ve been wearing lately, but I’m also very much expecting the whole vibe to change within the next few months haha

• Heart
What is this whole asking their followers about ‘the best thing about their day’ etc etc. It seems so disingenuous I can’ttt. Maybe it helps with their engagement statistics for sponsorships?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What is this whole asking their followers about them best thing about their day’ etc etc. It seems so disingenuous I can’ttt. Maybe it helps with their engagement statistics for sponsorships?
100% probably after their appalling comments - trying to humanise themselves with the poor fans lmao

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember who started it but I saw one influencer doing it now they’re all hopping on the trend. So boring, half the time they don’t even engage with it they just post the answers

Reactions: 3
What is this whole asking their followers about ‘the best thing about their day’ etc etc. It seems so disingenuous I can’ttt. Maybe it helps with their engagement statistics for sponsorships?
10000000% for engagement and people are actually dumb enough to fall for it too even though influencers ignore them and only care about beating the algorithm and people using their swipe ups. It’s on par with people commenting ‘you look beaut hun xxx’ under Kylie Jenner’s photo’s, pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think cinzia’s latest post was taken in her new flat?
I think it’s at the place they stayed in London where they filmed their most recent get ready on the floor. We found cinzias flat and it was v modern x

Reactions: 2
I think Cinzia gets nose filler/tip lift too because her nose never used to be so perfectly cute, just a little something different about it

View attachment 279207View attachment 279208View attachment 279209
I think Cinzia gets nose filler/tip lift too because her nose never used to be so perfectly cute, just a little something different about it

View attachment 279207View attachment 279208View attachment 279209
Along with her lips I think she’s had her nose done, tear trough and cheek filler, I think at one point she could’ve had her jaw done but doesn’t look like it anymore but it could be editing anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
How did you find her flat?! I wanna be nosy 😂
😂😂 well I’m not 100% sure but it was still getting built and stuff so I went on right move and tried to find it with the little bits she posted, Im not sure if you’re allowed to post it, but I was being nosey too I wanted to know the price and stuff 😂😂😂

10000000% for engagement and people are actually dumb enough to fall for it too even though influencers ignore them and only care about beating the algorithm and people using their swipe ups. It’s on par with people commenting ‘you look beaut hun xxx’ under Kylie Jenner’s photo’s, pathetic
‘Pathetic’
’pathetic’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 screaming

I’m sorry but I’m getting so bleeping sick and tired of these girls doing whatever they want. They’re seriously furniture shopping in a tier 3 city? The entire point of the tier system was to make it easy for people to understand the rules in their area. I don’t care if you don’t believe in coronavirus, if you think it’s a conspiracy or whatever! I’m having to choose between seeing my bleeping family or going to work to keep my house whilst they’re swanning about, even though they can WFH, endorsing fast fashion whilst exclusively only wearing designer because they can. They 100% break every single govt rule and don’t give a duck about following lockdown rules to save other people’s lives - why would they? You’d be naive to assume Sophia only has a social bubble with her family and Cinzia - these girls couldn’t care less about what’s going on in the real world and I’ve had enough of their tit

Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I’m getting so bleeping sick and tired of these girls doing whatever they want. They’re seriously furniture shopping in a tier 3 city? The entire point of the tier system was to make it easy for people to understand the rules in their area. I don’t care if you don’t believe in coronavirus, if you think it’s a conspiracy or whatever! I’m having to choose between seeing my bleeping family or going to work to keep my house whilst they’re swanning about, even though they can WFH, endorsing fast fashion whilst exclusively only wearing designer because they can. They 100% break every single govt rule and don’t give a duck about following lockdown rules to save other people’s lives - why would they? You’d be naive to assume Sophia only has a social bubble with her family and Cinzia - these girls couldn’t care less about what’s going on in the real world and I’ve had enough of their tit
I would never wish COVID on anyone...... but........ you know what I’m getting at

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair if the furniture shops are open is it not ok to go shopping and support business during this time? If furniture shopping was against government guidelines surely they’d have recommended furniture shops close.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.