Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember who started it but I saw one influencer doing it now they’re all hopping on the trend. So boring, half the time they don’t even engage with it they just post the answers
Matilda Djerf does that all the time hahaha surprise surprise they copy everything else she does

Reactions: 2
To be fair if the furniture shops are open is it not ok to go shopping and support business during this time? If furniture shopping was against government guidelines surely they’d have recommended furniture shops close.
Yes. Online. Tier 3 = ESSENTIAL shopping eg bread not a bleeping scandi chair

I’ll break it down for you. They are influencers, therefor influence people whether they like it or not. You can’t just be an influencer when things are all nice and happy, they’ve decided to do this job so they need to bleeping do it properly. They've got to stop being so careless and ignorant to what’s going on in the world around them for once and encourage their audience to be SAFE, NOT TRAVEL, and STAY HOME. The best way of doing that is for them to do it themselves

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Nottingham is still tier 2 so non-essential shops can still open, so in fairness they are still allowed to go shopping for non-essentials

Reactions: 19
Haven’t had time to check socials and tbh I don’t wanna give them clicks but does anyone know if cinzia is in Manchester and wearing denim / a blue top

Swear I just saw her but also I’m not wearing my glasses and I’m a car 😂

I would never wish COVID on anyone...... but........ you know what I’m getting at
Bruh if they go corona they would quarantine them go on hols and saying something ******** like ‘thank god we got the virus now we’re immune’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nottingham is still tier 2 so non-essential shops can still open, so in fairness they are still allowed to go shopping for non-essentials
i live in notts and i can’t go and see my bf but they can go out shopping 🙃

Haven’t had time to check socials and tbh I don’t wanna give them clicks but does anyone know if cinzia is in Manchester and wearing denim / a blue top

Swear I just saw her but also I’m not wearing my glasses and I’m a car 😂
no i think she’s wearing a brown blazer

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i live in notts and i can’t go and see my bf but they can go out shopping 🙃

no i think she’s wearing a brown blazer

shopping and breathing the same air as a crowd of strangers is allowed to save this precious economy, but god forbid you visit your boyfriend.

absolutely hate this government.

Reactions: 8
Let’s hope it’s the negative comments or something we’ve brought up on here! They can’t keep ignoring things
Cinzia got spiked at the weekend:eek:

* EDIT: I’m so confused as to when it was I swear they said the weekend, but then they said they returned to a hotel? So maybe it was when they were last in London *

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just to confirm it’s nothing to do with absolutely anything mentioned previously in this thread, more awkward vibes in the video and digs 😂😬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is this about when they went out in London with Rrez or in Notts? Sounds like London to me as they talk about taxis and hotels. What an awful experience though, if I were them I would go further because being spiked is horrible from personal experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

* EDIT: I’m so confused as to when it was I swear they said the weekend, but then they said they returned to a hotel? So maybe it was when they were last in London *
Oh yes I said/thought the same, I thought that restaurant looked nice but I’m put off now. Now I wonder if it was another group of people there or staff members???

Reactions: 1

Just watched it, I can’t believe they didn’t go to A&E, call the police at the time or ask the restaurant to check their CCTV?! Very disappointed the storytime wasn’t about the ongoing issues with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched it, I can’t believe they didn’t go to A&E, call the police at the time or ask the restaurant to check their CCTV?! Very disappointed the storytime wasn’t about the ongoing issues with them.
Exactly or at least report it to the restaurant. If it was me I would out the place - they have a large platform so it would reach MANY

Reactions: 6
isn't throwing up in your sleep so dangerous as well? like you can choke on your vomit and die!

Reactions: 15
Let’s hope it’s the negative comments or something we’ve brought up on here! They can’t keep ignoring things
Them ever addressing anything negative towards themselves is unheard of they think they're above everyone and its really such a pisstake. The most I've ever seen them do is Cinzia pretending to cry when she posted that story of herself when she got outted for not social distancing during lockdown. Even that was a crappy explanation and apology cus she continued to visit her family during lockdown, Lidia and Mari would show Cinzia was with them 😂 😂

Maybe they want a few sympathy votes by talking about this (very awful) spiking situation. Who knows?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.