Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dyinggg 🤣 how the duck is this not blackfishingView attachment 278901
I wear a darker foundation to match my tan it’s perfectly normal otherwise people will take the piss out of you for having a white face. Butttt Sophia deffo doesn’t need one that shade, she never has it’s always looked so so dark on her, I was creasing when she was still blending and the amount of concealer to cover it up whilst she’s raving about it🤣she literally went dark, bit lighter, even lighter, then back brown with bronzer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wear a darker foundation to match my tan it’s perfectly normal otherwise people will take the piss out of you for having a white face. Butttt Sophia deffo doesn’t need one that shade, she never has it’s always looked so so dark on her, I was creasing when she was still blending and the amount of concealer to cover it up whilst she’s raving about it🤣she literally went dark, bit lighter, even lighter, then back brown with bronzer😂
It’s definitely normal if you have a natural tan but Sophia is loads of shades lighter - to the point she looks the same colour as cinza who is darker and has Italian heritage. That’s the epitome of the black face - privileged white forks using colour to look more exotic whilst not carrying the weight that comes with being a POC. No one cares if it’s natural like cinzias clearly (or closer to it anyway) is but Sophia is 100% the shade of her face and not her body and she’s quite literally changing to be much much darker it’s so weird especially considering her past and how she’s not apologised for anything she’s said before ( to my knowledge)

(Also that wasn’t an attack!! I was agreeing with you!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Cinzia gets nose filler/tip lift too because her nose never used to be so perfectly cute, just a little something different about it

6641DFE5-2EF4-4A5D-A46E-A54A81074B3E.jpeg
71DD4E92-FBAC-42D6-BD35-A8005E41465B.jpeg
468D44EA-951A-46A7-A77D-07DF3B10FD8A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 42
My Theory: I genuinely think she or her management have been on the beg (probs why she set up a home account too) and she’s waiting for the sponsorships/‘gifts’ to roll in rather than actually spending her own money on furniture and decorating. That’s why they have so much disposable income when the average new home owner would be broke or putting all their money towards their new house
I had to stop watching home vlogs (even tho I love them) because I have just moved into my first unfurnished flat and it was honestly a different kind of feeling watching these rich youtubers do a living room tour and have EVERYTHING gifted to them. I like sophdoesnails/life/blogs but they even had CURTAINS gifted 😖😖😖 & it's just too much when they say "I got a 10% gift code for you!" Wow so I still have to pay £800 something for a bed that you paid nothing for? What a favour!
Does anyone else feel like this? No one in the comments of these videos ever seem to pick up on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I get the whole matching foundation to tan face but why would someone not just get the right shade of foundation and concealer to match their tan instead of bleeping about w a super dark one and then lightening it up a bit with concealer? Sook many influencers do it and I just don't get ut

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had to stop watching home vlogs (even tho I love them) because I have just moved into my first unfurnished flat and it was honestly a different kind of feeling watching these rich youtubers do a living room tour and have EVERYTHING gifted to them. I like sophdoesnails/life/blogs but they even had CURTAINS gifted 😖😖😖 & it's just too much when they say "I got a 10% gift code for you!" Wow so I still have to pay £800 something for a bed that you paid nothing for? What a favour!
Does anyone else feel like this? No one in the comments of these videos ever seem to pick up on it!
YES. What sickens me even more than the free furniture is the free house renovations which are so expensive and out of reach for most people. We now have influencers like Lydia Millen who's entire channel is based off of changing each room in their house on rotation from the free tit and labour that they're being given.

Influencers and fast fashion is one thing but their home consumption is another level of wasteful which honestly makes me feel sick to watch. Especially seeing small, family run businesses falling over themselves for the privilege of sending free tit to a YouTuber

Reactions: 14
I’m starting to think the their parents (definitely Sophia’s anyway) had a huge influence in them buying property. I can just imagine Fiona being so horrified at S throwing money away on frivolous tit that she would’ve drilled it into her that she needed to invest some of it to have something to fall back on. It would also explain why they’re not arsed one bit about buying their first home. I can see them renting their houses out and moving to London or wherever then getting into property full time like their parents when the influencer bubble bursts

Reactions: 21
OMG that extra ad is so stupid. Why is Sophia acting like she’s now the poster girl for singles going on dates. She said on the podcast she was too scared to go on them. She will also say in one breath that she doesn’t need a man or want a bf for years and in the next she will say she’s verified for the thirst trap app, talk about dates and men in general constantly. Make it make sense Sophia, your usp is so inconsistent just like ur style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I think ciniza looks so much better without the cake I know it’s probs the filler but surely the point of getting that work done is so you don’t have to wear makeup 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
YES. What sickens me even more than the free furniture is the free house renovations which are so expensive and out of reach for most people. We now have influencers like Lydia Millen who's entire channel is based off of changing each room in their house on rotation from the free tit and labour that they're being given.

Influencers and fast fashion is one thing but their home consumption is another level of wasteful which honestly makes me feel sick to watch. Especially seeing small, family run businesses falling over themselves for the privilege of sending free tit to a YouTuber
I agree with what you’re saying to an extent but family run businesses or any kind of business aren’t forced into sending YouTuber’s free stuff. They’re actually just switched on enough to know that sending an influencer free stuff in hope that they will talk about it is a way to advertise products in the cheapest way. So its actually waaaay smarter and beneficial to send free stuff for a business hahaha

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to think the their parents (definitely Sophia’s anyway) had a huge influence in them buying property. I can just imagine Fiona being so horrified at S throwing money away on frivolous tit that she would’ve drilled it into her that she needed to invest some of it to have something to fall back on. It would also explain why they’re not arsed one bit about buying their first home. I can see them renting their houses out and moving to London or wherever then getting into property full time like their parents when the influencer bubble bursts
it’s so sad because for most people in their 20s buying property just isn’t achievable (I’m from London so it’s pretty much a given that it’s highly unlikely to be something I’ll be able to do any time soon although I know in the north it’s much more achievable for some people to buy property young but in London it absolutely isn’t) it’s a privilege to be able to own your own home especially right now and they just like don’t see to be bothered at all and make those tastless mortgage jokes

Reactions: 12
anyone else think theyve jusy remembered nickistudios exists n that maybe theyre trying to set up another collab? Suddenly theyre wearing full outfits by nicki studios

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.