Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cihcihcih

Woahhh girl you got spiked 3 times??? That would have put me off clubbing altogether :oops: pls check your circle cus that's on such a regular scale that it shouldn't be normal! Sorry to derail the thread but yeah
They were all in totally different places with different people, once in Notts, once in Bristol and once on holiday in Spain. I've just been pretty unlucky (and a little irresponsible, I definitely wasn't cautious enough when I was like 18 and first started going out and didn't really think too much about who I was accepting drinks from). It hasn't happened in about two and a half years now, but I also only realised the first two experiences quite a while after they happened because I just assumed I'd gotten too drunk by accident and not remembered anything as a result. It was only after I knew for certain that I'd been spiked that I was able to look back on the other times and realise what had actually happened. Obviously I'm A LOT more attentive and cautious now.

It must've been really scary for Sophia having to look after Cinzia all on her own though. Myself and another friend has to look after the friend I was with when she got spiked and I can't imagine having to do that alone, I was terrified.

In my situation it was just for a “joke”/“laugh”/“lad banter” and these words are from the men who did it. I’m traumatised still to this day and watch my drink like a hawk everywhere I go and don’t trust any new person (more pre covid ofc)
That's so horrible, what sick people to get a kick out of doing that to someone :( I hope you're doing okay x

Reactions: 2

luckyblue

VIP Member
I personally like her coffee table but it’s an outrageous amount to spend considering she said in the last of her budget for it was 2-300 pound! Don’t suppose anyone has seen a cheaper similar table?
Don’t think you’d find one with a solid marble top for much cheaper but this one is the same shape. If anyone wants to dig deeper for the exact same thing it’s a “tulip coffee table”

They just said in the new vlog they were doing a big shop for Sophia not to go over and over again, and she’s posting stories from M&S right now 🙄 Dont even want to start on how big of a waste it is to do your entire food shop in M&S.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Lol do people actually say ’the bread ran out of date’ ‘it was running out’ 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve only ever said/ heard ‘it expires’

• Haha
I’m intrigued to know what sophias brother looks like
There was a photo when I scrolled really far back on her insta once. Its really far back, think I screenshotted to show a friend. Don't know if it goes against his privacy posting it if he doesn't like social media? Although it is on her ig..

Kindred_

VIP Member
There is a photo of her brother on his girlfriend's page, I found it when s posted that she has started a baking page (just search bakes under who sophia follows)
it’s saved in the customer posts highlight for anyone who doesn’t want to spend ages trawling through and then feeling like a sad nosey cow like I now do 😂

• Haha

CovergirlD

VIP Member
IMO they both have nice bodies, but I agree with people saying Cinzia isn’t ‘curvy’, when she lost weight a couple of years ago she had more of a straight figure (which is also fine, largely it’s down to genetics unless you’re working out a lot). One thing I would say though is Sophia seems to eat a lot healthier than Cinzia - probably because her family might have cooked healthier meals growing up so it’s already a habit. Cinzia seems to either eat a lot of processed food and junk food, or just barely eat at all. Obviously this might have changed in the last year or so but when Cinzia was at her smallest she would just pick at her food in videos a lot. Sophia seems generally healthier, nothing to do with weight, clothes size etc because I genuinely believe none of that matters as long as you’re healthy, but in terms of having a healthy diet and consistent work out rather than just going through phases of really quick weight loss from perhaps not the healthiest or sustainable methods like Cinzia does

Cinzias relationship with healthy eating and working out consistently seems to be a lot like their copied fashion sense, just comes in really obsessive phases and then goes again for 9 months
Definitely ! And if I Lidia’s diet is anything to go by....It seems they went vegan to lose weight/keep weight off but that only works if you are TRYING to be plant based and not eating crappy processed vegan alternatives. They’re always buying all these vegan snacks and I’m just like why??? Just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy why are you eating a whole block of chocolate every week 🤣

• Haha

Yasmin1997

I can’t remember who started it but I saw one influencer doing it now they’re all hopping on the trend. So boring, half the time they don’t even engage with it they just post the answers
Matilda Djerf does that all the time hahaha surprise surprise they copy everything else she does

Emmy44

VIP Member
I’m all for people wearing what they enjoy but what gets me is they always make bitchy comments about what Lidia wears (Italy vlogs especially) but any outfits they put together themselves without copying Pinterest/other creators are always horrendous

Their minions are dirty liars too commenting ‘omg love this’ when Sophia blatantly looks like a clown
What bitchy comments have they said about Lidia?! 😯

treelaptop

VIP Member
5’5 and 5’3 omg i can’t believe it!!!! I’m 5’8 so thought they would be similar but they look so tall in their insta pics too, I know for a fact if I ever seen them in real life I would prob freak out but I don’t live in england so won’t happen anytime soon 😂😂
I’m 5’2 and always thought they looked taller too!! Maybe it’s because Lidia is quite small and that’s the only other person they are ever with to compare their heights 😂😂 Quite a few people say they are tiny in real life, I’d like to see them too just for reference 😂😂