Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

treelaptop

VIP Member
I have second hand embarrassment imagining the lift continuously closing on her/holding up the lift whilst other people on different floors are trying to call it
As you swipe on them pictures the floor in the lift gets more and more wet footprints in, probs from the pissy floor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

whatamievendoing

I think adults that live alone are still allowed a support bubble of one other household? So I assume Cinzia will be Sophia's like before without needing to move in together

cocolocooo123

I’m 5’2 and always thought they looked taller too!! Maybe it’s because Lidia is quite small and that’s the only other person they are ever with to compare their heights 😂😂 Quite a few people say they are tiny in real life, I’d like to see them too just for reference 😂😂
omg I didn’t even think about Lidia she must be about 5ft then!! obv there’s nothing wrong with their height I just can’t believe it I wish we had a pic of them beside a car or something just for reference 😂😂😂

sephylily

VIP Member
this is when they stopped being relatable to me. I used to like their outfits and then all of a sudden they turned into classic influencers and would post photos wearing clear plastic heels in the day and bare legs in the winter and I was just so confused like who was meant to be inspired by the outfits. I want to see style inspo I could actually wear not weird trends even they wouldn’t wear out
i was thinking today that i've only ever been inspired by them for 1 outfit. i take loads of inspiration from people i follow usually but they just don't get people excited about the clothes they're wearing

cocolocooo123

They've said in several videos that Sophia is around 5'5 and Cinzia is 5'3. I remember when I first got into watching them I thought Sophia was about 5'8-5'9 and Cinz was 5'6-5'7 so I was pretty shocked when they turned out to be quite short haha they seem taller on camera! x
5’5 and 5’3 omg i can’t believe it!!!! I’m 5’8 so thought they would be similar but they look so tall in their insta pics too, I know for a fact if I ever seen them in real life I would prob freak out but I don’t live in england so won’t happen anytime soon 😂😂

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
In her defence (and I never want to defend her often) I bought that exact same bra set from lounge in purple yesterday and the cups are like....half cups instead of being full coverage like I have a lot of lounge sets and they fit fine but that particular style just looks like that and I'm a D cup so it does kind of like make your boobs hang out like that I think that's just how it's supposed to look lol but it's too pretty to return lol
I bought a lounge bra and I had to return it because I developed 4 boob situation haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Lmaoooo what the actual fuck she really thought she was doing something with those trousers I can imagine her saying its *groundbreaking* but I'm truly disturbed. That wedgie look is not itttttt :sick: