Sophia & Cinzia #8 dirty car parks for insta aesthetic his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @duckenergy67 for the name šŸ˜­

- Released his loss jumpers as the girls bathroom merch about their breakups, which is truly pathetic
- their current aesthetic is taking photos in dirty carparks (they've ditched frolicking and taking photos in front of peoples houses in London)
- despite being in lockdown they are going out literally every day to take said photos
- Cinzia isn't eating properly in vlogs again
- Sophia still has the worst attitude
- Weird vibes between them recently in videos, clearly something is off
- Videos are tit, just hauls for brands that are sponsored and clothes they'll never wear again
- Cinzia keeps doing ads for brands without following them
- Sophia's furniture in her house is an absolute mess
- Vlogs are boring even Lidia's are more interesting recently

think that's it for the recap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Released his loss jumpers as the girls bathroom merch about their breakups, which is truly pathetic
Just now properly catching up and youā€™re telling me theyā€™ve got even MORE crappy fruit of the loom ā€™merchā€™ out?!

2B6D0E5A-87B0-42E4-9BBB-81999FE63305.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I tried the vegan wrap (as a vegan) and I donā€™t understand what all of that faff was about with Cinzia. It looks FAKE. It tastes like fake meat but it still tastes nice.

Honestly, I would hate to eat around her. The way she was fingering and poking all the food, it would put me off eating.

Reactions: 9
8787E313-6654-4A7E-883D-E2507A7C1FAE.jpeg

Sometimes I wonder if weā€™re maybe all being a little harsh calling Sophia incredibly dull... And then she posts tit like this and I think no itā€™s fair, she really is boring as hell

• Haha
Reactions: 77
View attachment 314866
Sometimes I wonder if weā€™re maybe all being a little harsh calling Sophia incredibly dull... And then she posts tit like this and I think no itā€™s fair, she really is boring as hell
ā€œmissing menusā€ oh my god Sophia get a life!
Meanwhile the rest of the world is missing friends & family members, job security, regular income...

Reactions: 43
been watching the old vids and it makes it clear that the something is off, vibes between the two of them are so different to before, makes me sad.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think Sophia is actually a witch or that theres something wrong between them, I think they've just let fame get to their heads a bit and that's why they seem so different from their older videos. they've also lost relatability, which to the viewer might come off as them being conceited or mean. we also can't really compare them now to them in their videos from 2017 when they were just getting into the grip of things. of course they're going to seem different now - they were teenagers who weren't too comfortable or confident in front of the camera so they clinged more to one another in their videos, whereas today they've both become more confident so that's why they've become more individual on camera - which translated as Sophia disrespecting Cinzia, which I don't really believe to be the case.
their podcast IS a bit kooky ngl and their advice is often questionable, so are their ads and sometimes life choices, but I wouldn't say theyre necessarily bad people or they've got ill intentions. just a bit out of touch with reality and not too bright upstairs if anything :D

Reactions: 31
I honestly don't think Sophia is actually a witch or that theres something wrong between them, I think they've just let fame get to their heads a bit and that's why they seem so different from their older videos. they've also lost relatability, which to the viewer might come off as them being conceited or mean. we also can't really compare them now to them in their videos from 2017 when they were just getting into the grip of things. of course they're going to seem different now - they were teenagers who weren't too comfortable or confident in front of the camera so they clinged more to one another in their videos, whereas today they've both become more confident so that's why they've become more individual on camera - which translated as Sophia disrespecting Cinzia, which I don't really believe to be the case.
their podcast IS a bit kooky ngl and their advice is often questionable, so are their ads and sometimes life choices, but I wouldn't say theyre necessarily bad people or they've got ill intentions. just a bit out of touch with reality and not too bright upstairs if anything :D
Mainly true except nah Sophia has an attitude and 100% is the girl that bangs on bathroom doors in clubs to make people hurry up because she can't wait and sticks her nose up at everyone else hahaha did you not see their trying vegan fast food video where she was so rude to/about the staff? She gives off bad vibes I don't think she's a BAD PERSON as such but yeah wouldn't trust her the tiniest bit if she was my friend

Reactions: 46
The start of the new podcast is promoting social distancing LOL how ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whoever pointed out that Cinzia only has a bite of all the food and touches and shuffles it around to make it seem like shes actually eating.... I can literally not unsee it now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
whoever pointed out that Cinzia only has a bite of all the food and touches and shuffles it around to make it seem like shes actually eating.... I can literally not unsee it now
I rewatched their trying vegan pizza video and she does the exact same itā€™s vile šŸ¤£ she just spends the whole video posing on the bed and telling long stories so she doesnā€™t have to eat!

Reactions: 7
I rewatched their trying vegan pizza video and she does the exact same itā€™s vile šŸ¤£ she just spends the whole video posing on the bed and telling long stories so she doesnā€™t have to eat!
Idk about vile... It seems to most of us like she has an actual problem, so like yeah it might be a little frustrating to watch in a video about food, but I think it's mostly just concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think itā€™s more worrying Cinzia not eating her food than it is anything else. I know the girls arenā€™t perfect but I hope cinzia gets better soon and realises she doesnā€™t need to change her body at all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Idk about vile... It seems to most of us like she has an actual problem, so like yeah it might be a little frustrating to watch in a video about food, but I think it's mostly just concerning.
I meant with her constantly touching all the food, not her eating habits.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know if this is just me but I preferred their old Instagram content as now they are posting to make their feed ā€œniceā€ tbh I donā€™t really care about seeing pictures of menus, glasses and chairs... I would much rather prefer outfit pictures/selfies...

Reactions: 32
I meant with her constantly touching all the food, not her eating habits.
Oh sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. I think the moving the food around and messing with it is part of it though, it's a fairly common way of distracting from the fact you're not actually eating, but I can see what you mean from a hygiene perspective, especially when they're sharing food.

Reactions: 3