Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But of course their next bfs need to be blue ticks because how else would they manage to keep up the insta girl lifestyle
Ugh of course - how could I be so silly? They couldn’t risk ending up with a normal person with normal priorities like Christian, they need a Love Island boy who fits the description of every boy they’ve ever advised against on their podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m dead at sophias last insta post what the actual duck is she doing 😂 the fact that cinzia stood there saying yeah look like you’ve just been hung looks cute

Can I just address the shopping issue, I’ve been made redundant from a job in retail in BIRMINGHAM city centre, hundreds of us lost our jobs in a store and these girls are funding London payroll in just zara only, which doesn’t NEED funding. I actually appreciate they’re pumping their money back into the economy but they’re doing it all wrong and at the wrong place.
They could be shopping in Birmingham bullring and city centre and spread their money around in all the flagships and help out businesses that are local to them (local being west mids)
ALSO,
Going all the way to London for a bleeping matcha tea and sushi when there are plenty of places in notts to go for that and could be supporting small business instead of the same bleeping shop, same cafe, same restaurants and same hotel every week.
Hope the girls read this and pack it the duck in and go back to where they came from and help the economy around them instead of their crappy Instagram feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I feel like younger me would love all this shopping they do, but now and especially in today’s climate and very especially knowing they’re rich rich, it’s so distasteful. But I genuinely think their lives just revolve around pics so... I’m not surprised. If they had inspiration elsewhere like friends outside business it would do them so many favours. I find it weird that they don’t, like the only people that posted cinzia for her bday was her sisters and soph? In terms of this they’re definitely the worst influencers I follow at being sustainable or being interesting.

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else so sick of the date night🤍for two🤍sushi in London🤍matcha in London🤍besties🤍 like did yous not appreciate each other when you two were in relationships??? I am all for girls being there for girls after breakups - breakups are hard but during a pandemic you really do NOT need to go to London for a matcha and a zara shop and a 🤍bestie romantic sushi meal🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When you feel fresh in your new drip and your mum says “why are you wearing that? Where are the new clothes you just bought?!”

3466C890-0FD4-44E4-993F-E65A6DB8E7FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
urgh they’re so boring now they were more interesting when they had part time jobs and funny stories and were actually experiencing normal life! i guess that’s the trouble with youtube though that if people like you you’ll get rich and lose relate-ability :(

Reactions: 20
It’s true these two really live for the pics. And they don’t seem to have any friends (anymore?) who have the normal lives, normal jobs & ability to give perspective that girlies, Covid wasn’t a “blessing” 🙃
..And that it’s a bit bleeping weird to spend your weekend in the back of a taxi getting changed for piccies. Must genuinely be a bit dull and lonely in the influencer bubble?

Reactions: 10
The thing is I don’t think they understand that other influencers live their lives and take pics along the way, maybe go out and get some nice shots for Instagram. Whereas s and c literally base their lives around getting pictures, the places they eat are for the pictures not the food (they said they were sick of sushi but went coz aesthetics I guess) the roads they walk down are to get pictures, not because they need to get somewhere. The clothes they buy are for pictures the designer items they buy are for pictures, They don’t like wine but drink it for the pictures literally everything! If you looked at their instas you would think they live in an apartment on that road in London. But that’s even fake and misleading! Dear lord, what a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m admitting my jealousy for these influencers who get paid above average salary for the bare minimum work. My fave is when influencers also say they worked so hard that day when all they did was dedicate it entirely to take photos LOL

Reactions: 21
@treelaptop Honestly you have hit the nail on the head!! Wish someone would comment this on their YouTube so they could actually see how insufferable and sad they’ve become...

Reactions: 5
@treelaptop Honestly you have hit the nail on the head!! Wish someone would comment this on their YouTube so they could actually see how insufferable and sad they’ve become...
Honestly let’s all do it, they have the potential to be a lot more entertaining but they look at their platforms as an income now, the videos they’ve been posting have just been sponsored videos and tbh I don’t trust what people say in sponsored videos anymore bc they’ll try and sell you the ugliest outfit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.