Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will Lidia and Cinzia realise the super high riding bikini/knicker look isn’t for everybody’s shape 🤯 nothing to do with size but it’s the shape, mine isn’t far off and I guarantee they must look awful in real life. And the amount Lidia edits her stomach is beyond me. They act as if we don’t see their real bodies in vlogs.
YES!! It annoys me so much it would look so much better if they wore the bottoms at the normal place. In my opinion the way they wear there bikini bottoms is so unflattering

Reactions: 3
Tbf whether they came home yesterday or today it really doesn’t make a difference. It’s the government’s fault for imposing a 4am deadline for a 2 week self-isolation when someone coming back at 3am won’t be affected 😂 it’s ridiculous. I’d probably lie too if I were them

Reactions: 17
Tbf whether they came home yesterday or today it really doesn’t make a difference. It’s the government’s fault for imposing a 4am deadline for a 2 week self-isolation when someone coming back at 3am won’t be affected 😂 it’s ridiculous. I’d probably lie too if I were them
Non-essential travel during a pandemic is selfish enough but the least people could do is actually self isolate when they come back. It’s not fair on the rest of us who have actually bothered to follow the rules. Also a massive slap in the face for those who have died/lost loved ones and everyone whos been working tirelessly throughout this entire pandemic 🙃

Reactions: 20
can someone explain how they are lying about coming back later? i'm not from europe so i'm slightly confused. Are they lying about when they came back so that they do not have to quarantine?

Reactions: 2
can someone explain how they are lying about coming back later? i'm not from europe so i'm slightly confused. Are they lying about when they came back so that they do not have to quarantine?
yes that’s right, if you came back from France later than 4am yesterday you would have to. even though Sophia said she would quarantine regardless of whether there would be one in place...

Reactions: 2
Regardless of whether they came back before the deadline or not they should 1000% quarantine. It’s common sense and it’s not like it impacts their jobs

Reactions: 19
Wow she is so spoilt ! I’m 2 years younger than her and have been doing my own washing since I was in school! Like 5 years! How can you move out and have not done your own washing 😩 such a bratty thing to say aswell “can Fiona come back”

Attachments

Reactions: 11
“we need to get some cute buildings in england” maybe if you ventured further than the lacehouse, home sense and yo sushi you would see that there are plenty luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
another thread title offering:

life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is anyone else getting so annoyed at the amount of influencers going on holiday? I’ve seen about 5 in the last week going away, most are going to hotspots like France!! Don’t understand why they can’t just do a staycation in the UK! It would bring in a wider audience if they did videos like ‘safest stays in the UK’, where they went to areas where you can stay self contained and relatively isolated, like cabins in the Lake District etc!

Reactions: 26
Cinzia is putting up more and more of these cryptic quotes. I think Lewis & her are having a bumpy ride

Did anyone see Lewis like Flossies picture!
Flossie clegg? Does anyone else find that a bit gross? Isn’t he a bit older than cinzia ? He’s 24 and Flossies a teenager, yes she’s 19 but still I find that a bit weird I can’t imagine being 24 and looking at a 19 year old boy in that way

Reactions: 8
Yeah flossie clegg! Also if you look at his followers he has been liking pics of girls half naked!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.