Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or have they been doing way more ads than normal recently? i know sophia has a mortgage to pay now but bloody hell even a recession won’t stop these influencers from encouraging unnecessary spending. a bit of tact wouldn’t go a miss lol

also, tanologist, really? i thought sophia swore by molly mae’s tan? the same goes for cinzia and converse which she has never wore before and probably never will again! i could abide the ads if they felt genuine but it seems like they just take any job and run at this point

Reactions: 9
is it just me or have they been doing way more ads than normal recently? i know sophia has a mortgage to pay now but bloody hell even a recession won’t stop these influencers from encouraging unnecessary spending. a bit of tact wouldn’t go a miss lol

also, tanologist, really? i thought sophia swore by molly mae’s tan? the same goes for cinzia and converse which she has never wore before and probably never will again! i could abide the ads if they felt genuine but it seems like they just take any job and run at this point
And Sophia’s Nivea ad the other day 😅 I was creasing when she said “as you all know... actually you might not know but I love nivea” You’re right we don’t know as you’ve never mentioned it before

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as I despise how a lot more fans of s&c have come on this forum as a result of the break ups and therefore it has become a lot nicer towards other aspects of them which is sometimes annoying as someone who prefers to straight up call out their bs (everyone’s entitled to comment here even if they’re fans as long as they aren’t attacking other people that dislike the girls more free speech etc :ROFLMAO:) but I must say I do believe Cinzia has edited her body a lot less (although not completely) and im
Here for it. Maybe she should encourage lidia who still tried to make herself look like Kendall jenner when we know that’s far from reality

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Sophia’s Nivea ad the other day 😅 I was creasing when she said “as you all know... actually you might not know but I love nivea” You’re right we don’t know as you’ve never mentioned it before
They did actually used to use nivea alllll the time back in the day, but haven’t heard them speak about it for about 2 years so clearly they don’t love it that much🤣

Reactions: 4
Cinzia’s latest ad for tanologist is so sloppy. Also, is it me - using a brush you use to put your tan on and then putting it up all round your face just looks wrong like all that bacteria just getting mixed round

Reactions: 1
I’ve never posted before but couldn’t help but notice their latest IG ads on stories... notice how they’re saying “a few snaps from yesterday” to make it look like they’ve already flown home to avoid quarantine but they could deffo still be there and lying about being home so they don’t get called out

Reactions: 2
I’ve never posted before but couldn’t help but notice their latest IG ads on stories... notice how they’re saying “a few snaps from yesterday” to make it look like they’ve already flown home to avoid quarantine but they could deffo still be there and lying about being home so they don’t get called out
brand deals can take a few days to get approved before they are allowed to post them, I don’t think they were lying

Reactions: 3

I think Soph (does nails) said that due to COVID lots of work was put on hold so everything seems to be starting up again now and there seems to be a lot more ads closer together on vids and Instagram posts etc, it just how it’s worked out. I know that may not be the same case for S&C but I have seen a lot more influencers doing more brands than usually done since things have started to get back to ‘normal’ as such.

Anyone noticed that Lewis is still at the old flat? Looks like Cinzia has moved out alone ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that their problems may have come from cinzia buying her new flat and maybe wanting to do this alone and Lewis getting annoyed that they weren’t buying together? I loved them together but he didn’t always seem like a bit of a user.. sorry just drunk on my ones on a Friday night so bored and speculating they they broke up 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is France locking down again? I don’t understand why they are rushing back home. They don’t have jobs or so why does it matter if they have to quarantine for two weeks.

Reactions: 12
Soo Rach Leary did a tweet saying it was so refreshing to find people with a similar body shape to her and how it’s done wonders for her confidence etc and then someone asked her for people she recommends to follow like this and Rach listed Cinzia in the list. Do they have the same body type like idk??

Soo Rach Leary did a tweet saying it was so refreshing to find people with a similar body shape to her and how it’s done wonders for her confidence etc and then someone asked her for people she recommends to follow like this and Rach listed Cinzia in the list. Do they have the same body type like idk??
I can see what she’s saying cause cinzia isn’t a size 6 vs model like many other influencers on insta, but equally rach is defo a bit bigger than cinzia ? i would say they’re similar (as rach said) but definitely not the same

Is France locking down again? I don’t understand why they are rushing back home. They don’t have jobs or so why does it matter if they have to quarantine for two weeks.
Maybe they have plans / work stuff / family stuff in the next two weeks that they want to be able to go to? Bit odd however that sophia said in the latest vlog that she anticipated that france would be added to the list, but now that it has been they’ve rushed home..even tho she already knew they’d be added? Idk maybe new plans came up

I guess so, they're both quite petite in terms of height/frame with slim legs and big boobs and wide shoulders. Both are beautiful and the tweet is really sweet actually. They both look bigger than they really are in videos because of how much bigger they are on top if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
Who’s betting they are still abroad pretending it’s old footage they filmed?😂 Both girls have posted new bikini shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s betting they are still abroad pretending it’s old footage they filmed?😂 Both girls have posted new bikini shots.
Hmmm idk, they usually would post flight pics so it’s possible, but they do take so many bikini pics so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Bit odd they’ve gone quiet cos if they did decide to stay people wouldn’t judge them as long as they quarantined for 2 weeks when they got back. All they have to say is we did anticipate that this would happen and we’re fortunate enough that due to our jobs we‘are in a position to be able to do that easily so we have decided to finish our trip.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.