Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else getting so annoyed at the amount of influencers going on holiday? I’ve seen about 5 in the last week going away, most are going to hotspots like France!! Don’t understand why they can’t just do a staycation in the UK! It would bring in a wider audience if they did videos like ‘safest stays in the UK’, where they went to areas where you can stay self contained and relatively isolated, like cabins in the Lake District etc!
I agree! I'd love to watch content like that. It's crazy cus S+C was preaching how they're not gonna travel and just do staycations around the UK and these sheeps just went and did the total opposite. Can we just deep they really thought they were being safe by taking multiple cabs and trains 😅 Also I bet Lidia is sulking cus they didn't end up making it to Italy and we all know about her and Italy 😂

Reactions: 6
Literally a 2 minute search of who Lewis follows and found these that he’d liked yet he can’t like Cinzia’s! Deffo something going on!

another thread title offering:

life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?
We have to use this 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Literally a 2 minute search of who Lewis follows and found these that he’d liked yet he can’t like Cinzia’s! Deffo something going on!

We have to use this 😂😂😂
They’re literally all the opposite of cin :( it sounds like a petty thing to be bothered by but that would deffo hurt me

Reactions: 41
They’re literally all the opposite of cin :( it sounds like a petty thing to be bothered by but that would deffo hurt me
If he gets with Chelsea now she’s single.... notts fam u know what I’m talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When will Lidia and Cinzia realise the super high riding bikini/knicker look isn’t for everybody’s shape 🤯 nothing to do with size but it’s the shape, mine isn’t far off and I guarantee they must look awful in real life. And the amount Lidia edits her stomach is beyond me. They act as if we don’t see their real bodies in vlogs.
i WISH lidia would stop editing her body

Reactions: 4
They were but he cheated and they’re now separated x
She’s a lacehouse affiliate and has also been sharing his new doughnut business sooooo you never know
No way! As if he cheated so soon.. what the hell! I never saw the appeal of him. He looks about 13 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really can’t see Cinzia moving to the new flat alone, she seems like such a dependent person. Sophia’s got her house, Lidia’s moving to Manchester and those are the only two people I can picture her living with other than Lewis. If her and Lewis are on the rocks I reckon she’ll just move back home

Reactions: 8
Cinzia’s posted a picture of honey on her story so she’s deffo gone home after France 🧐

Reactions: 2
I don’t think cinz + Lewis have broken up. Probably a break or a difficult time... talking from experience this behaviour is common when stuff starts to get really iffy and difficult but I feel like since cinzia is in the public eye her and Lewis should be a bit more careful... what’s going on is pretty peak though. Also he still follows her whole family and they interact so I defo don’t think it’s an actual break up. I have a feeling they might resolve it but I’m also 50/50 with the possibility of it just officially ending.

Oh Sophia just dropped them in it “living alone was fun for a night”
Sorry but can we just like...use some common sense for a second? Considering they all posted their ‘home time’ pics at approx midday, they will have got back home pretty late in the day and she probs just stayed at her family home that night? cause she was tired from travelling/didn’t have everything she needed in her house. so stayed there friday night and saturday night was her first night alone in her new house. obviously you could be right about them lying but this is far from definitive proof!

Reactions: 12
not petty at all. Also Cinzia has said on podcast how disgusted she would be if her bf liked other girls Insta pics. Multiple dilemmas have come in with girls having this issue and Cinzia was always so vocal screaming ‘ewww’ lol

Reactions: 8
Sorry but can we just like...use some common sense for a second? Considering they all posted their ‘home time’ pics at approx midday, they will have got back home pretty late in the day and she probs just stayed at her family home that night? cause she was tired from travelling/didn’t have everything she needed in her house. so stayed there friday night and saturday night was her first night alone in her new house. obviously you could be right about them lying but this is far from definitive proof!
i wonder if they stayed in a hotel in london thent ravelled back from there the next day

I can't remember who said it but shout out to the person who said they ordered wine for the image -- Sophia said they felt embarrassed ordering cokes in front of some boys from Belgium so they ordered the rosé instead 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
6DF258F1-2761-4097-BFEA-0580F194F6E4.png

sophia reminds me of librarian that we had at school. She used to wear those glasses that turned into sunglasses in the daylight, I can’t unsee that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way! As if he cheated so soon.. what the hell! I never saw the appeal of him. He looks about 13 years old.
I agree! I would never have put them together looks wise, there’s something really off about his face idk what it is 😅 but he was mad punching and is obviously a dick for cheating so she’s winning really. I really want someone to make a thread for her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.