Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I actually disagree, when everything is perpetually negative it gets really depressing lol. But I love when we can all collectively praise them about something (if we deem it necessary) and criticise them when they deserve it too. The super hateful/super nice threads on tattle creep me out lmao. I think this one has the perfect balance at the end of the day Im not going to watch or be this invested into someone I despise.

Reactions: 65

bg1234

I need someone to articulate what I’m feeling for me because I definitely feel it but don’t know how to explain it sooo... 🤣 I HATE this whole vibe of trying to make their audience some what idk ‘jealous’. By over idealising everything they do, making everything look ‘dreamy’, ‘dainty’ all these white hearts and stupid fonts like it’s just so forced. They’re trying to portray this elegant lush life to their spectators that is just so obviously not them (which you would only know if you watched their YouTube). Like they could eat the most basic meal and caption it ‘dreamy’ just to give off this idk ‘vibe?!’ It’s like this angelic, ethereal energy that they just don’t possess as humans but are SO DESPERATELY trying to give off. Lidia’s probably annoys me the most because it’s just like you’re so common I could screammmm. And all those white hearts fall into this category too. Idk what I’m trying to say but I hope you lot do🤣. Happy to hear your thoughts lmao.
Couldn’t agree with this more. Let’s take this morning’s content for example.
D6A509D0-FCF6-4ED4-B840-18954BA85B55.jpeg
A39CD0CB-6D44-4212-BA65-7E8FD0B9F953.jpeg
91B960FF-A574-447C-9166-5DA5B47B73DA.jpeg
i mean they’ve *literally* just went for breakfast and got a croissant and they’re portraying it as a whimsical trip up into the clouds where Zeus has gifted them a croissant for nourishment. Like get over yourself! I don’t understand what they think their platform and audience gains from documenting every little thing and putting this absurd white heart and ‘refined’ spin on it all.You then go and watch the Vlog and they’ll be complaining about the heat and talking all their shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

llaaaalala

I visited Nottingham with my friends last week and saw soph and cinzia in a bar, me n my friends went over and asked for pics. As we walked off we heard them laugh at us and say what were they wearing! So embarrassed, just bought a phone case aswell <\3
Does anyone else just not believe this at all 😂 *que everyone replying saying NO wHy WoUlD sHe LiE*

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Kindred_

VIP Member
This is just so vile to me. Buying clothes for the sake of one photo on Instagram and then selling them. Tags still attached 🤮
They are becoming so inauthentic with their lifestyle, this fucking fake picnic aesthetic is on my last nerve as it’s so far from anything they would wear!!!! I just feel like we are being taken for a ride with all their content, the hauls, social media, podcast. We know nothing about them, or the bare minimum. Everything is SO surface level!!
they literally stand for NOTHING!!

BDE7A179-FC3C-4E59-BEF3-F1EC5C7C5A7B.jpeg
379D76BD-3471-4FC2-9C81-6294B3285336.jpeg
E85CB3E2-9059-4C27-8817-FE756FD37016.jpeg
70C137F6-2732-4AEF-8909-14ECCDF20771.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

rainonme

Chatty Member
another thread title offering:

life is a dream, avoiding quarantine, how do you work a washing machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

hnoz

VIP Member
To be fair, not buying with her boyfriend at 21 is probably the smartest thing she could have done!

Reactions: 45

bg1234

it’s not really any of our business with their personal lives 😕
Their full brand is based on their personal lives, their podcast is all about delving into people’s lives & they comment on other influencers and their relationships themselves. So I have to disagree

Reactions: 44

CovergirlD

VIP Member
I need someone to articulate what I’m feeling for me because I definitely feel it but don’t know how to explain it sooo... 🤣 I HATE this whole vibe of trying to make their audience some what idk ‘jealous’. By over idealising everything they do, making everything look ‘dreamy’, ‘dainty’ all these white hearts and stupid fonts like it’s just so forced. They’re trying to portray this elegant lush life to their spectators that is just so obviously not them (which you would only know if you watched their YouTube). Like they could eat the most basic meal and caption it ‘dreamy’ just to give off this idk ‘vibe?!’ It’s like this angelic, ethereal energy that they just don’t possess as humans but are SO DESPERATELY trying to give off. Lidia’s probably annoys me the most because it’s just like you’re so common I could screammmm. And all those white hearts fall into this category too. Idk what I’m trying to say but I hope you lot do🤣. Happy to hear your thoughts lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Literally a 2 minute search of who Lewis follows and found these that he’d liked yet he can’t like Cinzia’s! Deffo something going on!

We have to use this 😂😂😂
They’re literally all the opposite of cin :( it sounds like a petty thing to be bothered by but that would deffo hurt me

Reactions: 41

rainonme

Chatty Member
“we need to get some cute buildings in england” maybe if you ventured further than the lacehouse, home sense and yo sushi you would see that there are plenty luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

bg1234

I reserved judgement until I had seen their vlog but it is so f^cking ridiculous that Lidia stole that footage of Sophia being given the Prada bag for her vlog. Fair enough include her getting your presents but you didn’t buy the bag and it was between S&C so had no place on your channel. Many people will have been recommended Lidia’s vlog and will have seen it before S&C uploaded. I’d be fuming if I was them, keep the content to your own life & perspective. Lidia tagging onto everything is dragging down the uniqueness of S&C content.

Reactions: 39

Tinybelle24

Actually seeing Sophia cry has shocked me a bit. I think she puts this front on and felt kind of embarrassed almost defeated when she started to cry. I think she’s someone who acts like she needs no one but deep down really really does, I hope this makes her realise that Cinzia really is her best friend and will always look after her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

penski5

anyone else really angry how their racist ig comments have been completely swept under the rug?...neither of them took accountability or apologised or even acknowledged it. Suppose now BLM isn't a "trendy" topic anymore we just forget about racism

Reactions: 32