Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeesssh! Well can’t say I’m surprised. I think a few of us had off vibes from them for a long time. She has never seemed excited about him when she has spoken about him. Shes always been very ‘meh’ and the fact they decided not to move in together when that was the plan at the beginning of lockdown. This relationship has been doomed for some time. She liked the thought of it more than actually being in it.
I remember people disagreeing and saying there’s no issue when I said she was playing a game and he called and she was like ‘no go away’ type thing. It was weird, you’re in lockdown, rarely see each other but you’d rather play animal crossing. I’m a huge advocate in needing space in relationships but her actions were always telling.
I think he’s more mature than her too. But who knows. Lots of loveless relationships last so maybe they’ll find each other again 🥴

Reactions: 18
Liking the title! ;) Thanks for making the new thread.

Not long to go until the moving vlog!
This comes after major speculation & mounting evidence Sophia and Christian have split. Personally I think this is a change Sophia needed. I think she got very comfortable in the relationship and not in a good way - she always came across as apathetic towards him and went beyond just ‘being private’ ...

Reactions: 2
hes deleted the pics in the last 30mins ish because i checked around then and there was still pics of them together

So close to her bday aswell, I hope she managed to have a good time. At least she has a new house she can focus on etc. Yeh I remember a while ago in one of their old videos I think someone asked something along the lines of do you see yourself being with him forever / do you think you’ll marry your current boyfriend and I remember it cos her answer was strange and she didn’t think she would at all that type of thing, it was especially weird cos they would’ve still been in the honeymoon phase etc , I can’t exactly remember what vid or how long ago or the exact question but it’s always stuck with me cos if the way she answered

They were only talking about in their podcast the other day about whether they’d keep pictures on Instagram that have their ex in!

Reactions: 4
A break up is never easy though so I hope Sophia is doing alright<3 and it was just her birthday

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i think their lives were too seperate and in the end and it just became like what are we doing. and i guess lockdown made her realise she doesnt miss him or something.
plus they met when she was so young

Reactions: 3
plus they met when she was so young
Thinking back to who I was as a person 4 years ago is crazy, but even watching Sophia from 4 years ago it’s a completely different person as well. They met at work, he’s always been that bit older, I think it is a case of lockdown making them realise what it is they truly want. I wonder how much, if anything, we will hear about this. Difficult so close to her birthday as well.

As an FYI, Christian is currently not following Lewis on IG but Lewis is following him. Let’s see if that changes soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As an FYI, Christian is currently not following Lewis on IG but Lewis is following him. Let’s see if that changes soon.
woww, obviously don’t know what happened for them to break up but I’m sure Lewis didn’t play a part in it, seems very immature to unfollow him like is he 12?

• Haha
woww, obviously don’t know what happened for them to break up but I’m sure Lewis didn’t play a part in it, seems very immature to unfollow him like is he 12?
Maybe it was Sophia who ended it and he doesn't want to see anything on his feed that reminds him of her like Lewis. Probably why he deleted pics too that seems to be what's happened.

Oh I actually feel so bad for Sophia bless her, even if it was her decision it can’t be easy :(

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Lidia will suddenly be best mates with Christians sister again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s not really any of our business with their personal lives 😕
Their full brand is based on their personal lives, their podcast is all about delving into people’s lives & they comment on other influencers and their relationships themselves. So I have to disagree

Reactions: 44
I thought her boyfriend was on her Instagram story last night. They must have talked about it yesterday tried a night out then decided it couldn’t work. I feel bad for her but she gives such bitchy vibes I can imagine she is very difficult to please in life.

• Heart
I thought her boyfriend was on her Instagram story last night. They must have talked about it yesterday tried a night out then decided it couldn’t work. I feel bad for her but she gives such bitchy vibes I can imagine she is very difficult to please in life.
Don’t think that was him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.