Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the vlog now and I did not just see Lidia use the toilet and then walk right past the sink IN A PANDEMIC😳😳 honestly so disgusting

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I don’t think cinz + Lewis have broken up. Probably a break or a difficult time... talking from experience this behaviour is common when stuff starts to get really iffy and difficult but I feel like since cinzia is in the public eye her and Lewis should be a bit more careful... what’s going on is pretty peak though. Also he still follows her whole family and they interact so I defo don’t think it’s an actual break up. I have a feeling they might resolve it but I’m also 50/50 with the possibility of it just officially ending.
I agree with all of this but the thing that’s making me think he has is that all she’d have to do is simply address it and shut the rumours down, her silence speaks volumes imo

Sorry but can we just like...use some common sense for a second? Considering they all posted their ‘home time’ pics at approx midday, they will have got back home pretty late in the day and she probs just stayed at her family home that night? cause she was tired from travelling/didn’t have everything she needed in her house. so stayed there friday night and saturday night was her first night alone in her new house. obviously you could be right about them lying but this is far from definitive proof!
They were all completely silent and only posting pictures in France rather than documenting the plane journey home which they always do, so imo they were trying to hide something idc no airport pics or window boomerangs says enough for me 🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree! I would never have put them together looks wise, there’s something really off about his face idk what it is 😅 but he was mad punching and is obviously a dick for cheating so she’s winning really. I really want someone to make a thread for her
Do it! She’s been mentioned that many times on this thread 😂 he was 100% punching, she’d be better suited going out with someone in their late 20s rather than that man-child

Watching the vlog now and I did not just see Lidia use the toilet and then walk right past the sink IN A PANDEMIC😳😳 honestly so disgusting
She Naaaaaaaaaaasty

Reactions: 2
I agree with all of this but the thing that’s making me think he has is that all she’d have to do is simply address it and shut the rumours down, her silence speaks volumes imo
I understand if she doesn’t want to speak about it if it’s just a break/rough patch but the quotes and captions are just attention seeking IMO if she’s not gonna talk about it. Like don’t put up quotes relating to breakups and new starts and then delete comments when people speculate about the breakup

• Sick
Reactions: 13
definitely but if you’re not sure if you’re going to be together/are on a break, it’s hard/awkward to Just shut down the rumours so soon

edit: I defo agree the quotes may be attracting unnecessary attention to it though. Bad move. It’s common for anyone to do that but in the public eye I guess she should be smart enough to avoid it to reduce the amount of speculation. Sometimes posting quotes helps indirect the person but personally I think If they’re on a break they should deal w it and communicate properly in real life for the sake of subscribers not getting involved or getting concerned

Reactions: 3
Loved their outfits, got really weird vibes from this video tho ngl. Anyone else? Kinda felt like a new chapter but also like they were trying really hard to seem happy. Sophia was so energetic and kooky but I can’t tell if it was forced and the constant asking what each other’s favourite thing and pretending to insult each other felt like they were trying too hard to be back to normal if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
Lidia ruined the vlog for me I find her so rude and annoying!
Seconded - every time she's in a vlog it makes it so much harder to watch, and she's not what any of us subscribed for! I always wonder if Cinzia has a go at her behind the scenes because if I was tagging along with my sibling and their mate all the time and getting in the way, they'd get so mad at me.

Thought S+C both looked so good throughout the vid though and, in spite of Lidia butting in, I did enjoy it.

Reactions: 11
Loved their outfits, got really weird vibes from this video tho ngl. Anyone else? Kinda felt like a new chapter but also like they were trying really hard to seem happy. Sophia was so energetic and kooky but I can’t tell if it was forced and the constant asking what each other’s favourite thing and pretending to insult each other felt like they were trying too hard to be back to normal if that makes sense
To me it didn’t seem forced but I deffo noticed the new vibe! Especially since Sophia is always acting snooty, she was actually give off really friendly vibes that trip.

Reactions: 7
I actually thought S+C seemed to be getting on better than in some other recent videos, like they were just gelling better, almost like older videos. Would’ve enjoyed the vlog so much more without Lidia I actually cannot abide her

Reactions: 18
Just watched the new Vlog - Sophia is very ‘single girl, refreshed energy’ vibes throughout & the full Vlog emulated videos they’ve posted in the past. For me it felt like Sophia was having a laugh but definitely wanted it to be documented, if that makes sense. As for Lidia, complete bin fire.

Reactions: 8
Lidias a sneaky cow, at 14:08 when they go to get ice cream and sophias like “lidias turn to pay, She’s our sugar mama for the night” then Lidia surprise surprise has left her purse at the hotel. Even Sophia sarcastically says “she’s conveniently left her purse when it’s her turn to pay”

literally makes no sense, it’s 2020, either just transfer the money to the others or pay with Apple pay? Pretty sure she has monzo which is no fees in europe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think cinz + Lewis have broken up. Probably a break or a difficult time... talking from experience this behaviour is common when stuff starts to get really iffy and difficult but I feel like since cinzia is in the public eye her and Lewis should be a bit more careful... what’s going on is pretty peak though. Also he still follows her whole family and they interact so I defo don’t think it’s an actual break up. I have a feeling they might resolve it but I’m also 50/50 with the possibility of it just officially ending.
Side note: just because you break up doesn’t mean you have to unfollow your ex partner and their whole family. You can be amicable too.

Reactions: 8
imagine going for a holiday during a pandemic and all you do is sit at different beach clubs and eat ice cream the whole trip.. these girls are bleeping dull

Reactions: 13
someone said it on a previous thread i think but its so TRUE that 2 years ago they would have laughed so hard at the outfits they wear now. its literally like a granny is staying in that hotel if you looked at the wardrobe.

"why does coke taste better when you're hot" maybe because ur thirsty????? sophia are you ok???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.