Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia DEFFO seems less irritable and snappy in the recent vlogs, no excuse being unprofessional (because this is their jobs as some people forget) but it obvs likely was the breakup/pre-breakup... hope she sticks to this version!

Reactions: 6
Side note: just because you break up doesn’t mean you have to unfollow your ex partner and their whole family. You can be amicable too.
Fully support this but personally I can’t imagine Cinzia doing this, she seems so much more co-dependent and emotional than Sophia so I just can’t imagine her being friendly with Lewis and seeing his pictures without getting upset unless she was the one who ended it, which again I can’t imagine as she was clearly infatuated with him. I would also find it so weird if she broke up with him at the same time as Sophia

Sophia DEFFO seems less irritable and snappy in the recent vlogs, no excuse being unprofessional (because this is their jobs as some people forget) but it obvs likely was the breakup/pre-breakup... hope she sticks to this version!
I love this new side to Sophia ngl, if Christian was holding this back all these years then honestly duck him because he always seemed dull and serious and I love this new energy from her

The new vlog reminded me of this one which is my all time favourite S&C video, I laugh out loud and their outfits are amazing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE
imagine going for a holiday during a pandemic and all you do is sit at different beach clubs and eat ice cream the whole trip.. these girls are bleeping dull
When I tell you my eyes ROLLED when they said they were going to look for a Zara!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[QUOTE

When I tell you my eyes ROLLED when they said they were going to look for a Zara!
See I personally don’t have a problem with this! Shopping abroad is always fun especially somewhere like Nice where the fashion is beautiful

Reactions: 10
See I personally don’t have a problem with this! Shopping abroad is always fun especially somewhere like Nice where the fashion is beautiful
Also I’m pretty sure that Zara is cheaper in France than in the U.K.

imagine going for a holiday during a pandemic and all you do is sit at different beach clubs and eat ice cream the whole trip.. these girls are bleeping dull
I don’t get this line of thinking. If they were going to popular (busy) tourist destinations then people would be criticising them for that. I don’t really think people should be going on holiday during a pandemic, but if they are then I think socially distancing on the beach or whatever is the best way to spend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also I’m pretty sure that Zara is cheaper in France than in the U.K.

I don’t get this line of thinking. If they were going to popular (busy) tourist destinations then people would be criticising them for that. I don’t really think people should be going on holiday during a pandemic, but if they are then I think socially distancing on the beach or whatever is the best way to spend it.
yeah I never understand why people get bothered what others do on holiday. (Not just on here and not specifically to the poster so sorry this is off the back of your post)
But even in normal life, people feel like if you don’t do this and that then you’ve wasted your holiday. But surely the holiday is what you personally are seeking. Some people like being in the sun, sunbathing, drinking and relaxing. Others like doing the activities

the whole c and Lewis thing is super confusing. If they are broken up, she seems pretty fine. If they’re on a break, she seems pretty fine. If they are still together, their dynamic has become weird randomly.

Reactions: 7
Also to continue the above - most people don't film their holidays and post them on the internet as travel and exploration vlogs (as their full time job!!), so I couldn't care less what they do! Would be nice to actually see some of Nice since Sophia happily pointed out that it was the first time any of them had been to the South of France.....and we saw exactly zero of it.

Did anyone hear Sophia when she bought something from Zara and said “I like this but I wouldn’t wear it in notts” lol I hate to break it to you honey but it looks like you’re not gonna be going abroad again for a little while

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Side note: just because you break up doesn’t mean you have to unfollow your ex partner and their whole family. You can be amicable too.
Obviously not but considering they’re adults and it’s been a long relationship and what we know of cinzia character it seems a bit far fetched to automatically assume Sophia and cinzia both ended at the same time, like just because.

I know this isn’t Lidias thread but why on earth would you want case with her Sophia and Cinzia on it 😬

I know this isn’t Lidias thread but why on earth would you want case with her Sophia and Cinzia on it 😬
She’s probably done it because 99% of her fan base are S&C fans anyway/probably prefer them so it’s a way to boost her sales because realistically what the duck likes her enough to buy her merch

Reactions: 8
Saw someone comment on the s&c vid that people should stop making comments about lidia bc she's just the sweetest bean 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
can’t imagine being bothered about what other people choose to do on their holidays😂😂😂 dull. say you’re jealous because they’re on their holidays and go x

Reactions: 1
I think someone suggested this for the last thread but the new one should be called “now a homeowner and thankful for Corona” 😬

• Haha
can’t imagine being bothered about what other people choose to do on their holidays😂😂😂 dull. say you’re jealous because they’re on their holidays and go x
New member and this is your first post... Hi Lidia!!! 😗✌🏼

Not happy with all the negative comments about you huh? While you’re here stop editing your pics we‘ve all seen the wonky umbrellas they have in France 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New member and this is your first post... Hi Lidia!!! 😗✌🏼

Not happy with all the negative comments about you huh? While you’re here stop editing your pics we‘ve all seen the wonky umbrellas they have in France 😘
The 😗✌
😂😂😂😂😂 I cantttt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jealous of taking a bus a train taxi and coach across Europe then having to return via plane two days later during a pandemic? no thank you x

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.