Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to Cannes to just sit in a beach club all day? Yes you’ve been there but you can’t really say you’ve ‘been’ there when you’ve travelled there and went straight to a beach club and then home after! What a boring holiday, they never go to any popular attractions or sites etc they just go to restaurants, the beach and go shopping
Their old travel vlogs on their gap year were so much better they actually “travelled”!!!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else thing Cinzia is a lot more subdued in Lidia’s video, not herself .... makes me think maybe she is going through some stuff

Reactions: 6
Just seen that people have to quarantine for 14 days after France! I wonder when Cinzia is meant to be moving 🤭

Reactions: 13
THIS!!! All their stories saying ‘where you’ll find me today☁ whilst sat on a stone beach in England in the rain, your life doesn’t have to look perfect all the time and their YouTube videos make you realise that things go wrong just like in everyone’s average life so I don’t get the need for all the pretending on Instagram trying to make their lives look perfect making people think oh why is my life not like that, it’s like trying to prove they’re above people. And with sophias house - it seems she’s brought a house to slowly decorate for something to do while still really living at home
This is why I don’t get The podcast they were discussing the pressures of social media and that everyone feels like they are behind in life because of it, they were giving advice like “everyone feels like that” but we feel like that because of people like THEM. Like why not post all the every day stuff and just be NORMAL because that’s why we loved them. Their Instagrams, podcast and YouTube channel do not line up at all, they are so inconsistent with each other. If I saw their Instagram I’d be disappointed if I went to their YouTube and vice versa (it’s so hard to explain 😂)

Pretty sure Sophia is using this dress as her headband:rolleyes::LOL:
Probs bought it and cut it up they do wasteful stuff like this a lot 😂😂

Reactions: 9
They’ll try and get out of it as they are going to Italy soon, even though you still have to quarantine as they have been in France. their flight back will probably l be Italy to U.K. therefore U.K. airport staff will never know unless they say so

Reactions: 2
This is why I don’t get The podcast they were discussing the pressures of social media and that everyone feels like they are behind in life because of it, they were giving advice like “everyone feels like that” but we feel like that because of people like THEM. Like why not post all the every day stuff and just be NORMAL because that’s why we loved them. Their Instagrams, podcast and YouTube channel do not line up at all, they are so inconsistent with each other. If I saw their Instagram I’d be disappointed if I went to their YouTube and vice versa (it’s so hard to explain 😂)

Omg I totally get this! I remember seeing their instagrams after their YouTube and I was like who the hell is this?? They are so detached from reality and their audience and it shows. They are just constantly doing what they think their audience wants based off what other influencers post and don’t bother to find their own aesthetic or listen to what subscribers want to see from their channel. Their greatest achievement at school was below average dancing and it shows.

Reactions: 3
ffs the amount of money the spend going abroad just to sit on the bloody beach and eat out!! these girls are such creatures of habit🙄i bet the only other activity they’ll do is have a ‘shopping’ day and go to all the same shops they go to in England. Predicting an ig story of the three of them holding Zara shopping bags in a couple of days before they leave.

Reactions: 7
although i miss the old sophia and cinzia videos their still one of the only youtubers i can sit through an hour video

Reactions: 9
omg the holiday has been cancelled

I honestly don’t feel sorry for them one bit! Sophia admitted in the Vlog they thought quarantine was going to get imposed. They went from caring so much about the safety and “not travelling til 2021” to just going up and down the country and now overseas. They knew what they were getting into. They knew the risks. They weren’t uninformed in anyway. They made their bed. So they can lie in it.

Reactions: 19
They're lucky they have the choice to return now and were given more time than those in Spain.

The France quarantine wasn't even that much of a surprise. There were murmurs of it at least from a week ago.

Reactions: 7
omg the holiday has been cancelled

I honestly don’t feel sorry for them one bit! Sophia admitted in the Vlog they thought quarantine was going to get imposed. They went from caring so much about the safety and “not travelling til 2021” to just going up and down the country and now overseas. They knew what they were getting into. They knew the risks. They weren’t uninformed in anyway. They made their bed. So they can lie in it.
Where did they say they were coming home? I thought that they were just moving on to Italy?

Reactions: 5
Where did they say they were coming home? I thought that they were just moving on to Italy?
Oh maybe they are ! I just assumed they were coming home I forgot they were going to other places , good point !

Reactions: 1
Nice to see a feed photo of them together. Cinzia’s caption “my life partner” definitely suggests she’s single.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.