Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s it called??
The hotel is called Home Farm Hotel Honition

can’t say they don’t deserve the poor reviews, he sounded horrible from what cinzia described. I’ve never in my life stayed in a hotel where the owner inspects rooms without warning or consent, completely unprofessional and creepy in my opinion considering they are young girls.

Reactions: 6

can’t say they don’t deserve the poor reviews, he sounded horrible from what cinzia described. I’ve never in my life stayed in a hotel where the owner inspects rooms without warning or consent, completely unprofessional and creepy in my opinion considering they are young girls.
I don’t think they deserve the reviews, there should just be the one from cinzia!! Baring in mind we only have one side of the story and it does say on the website that rooms are cleaned daily!! My theory is that cleaners went it but couldn’t clean because there were clothes everywhere so told the owner, pants comment was obviously weird though!

Reactions: 9

Yeah sorry but I think they don’t deserve the reviews. Obviously a review from cinzia about her own experience at the hotel is justified. But how can people make a review based of one side especially when they’ve never been to the place.

Reactions: 17
Yeah sorry but I think they don’t deserve the reviews. Obviously a review from cinzia about her own experience at the hotel is justified. But how can people make a review based of one side especially when they’ve never been to the place.
I agree, the girls are writing reviews as if they stayed there themselves. They seemed to have good reviews before and now he’s being made out to be a serial creep. What the girls said he did was bad but I understand that it’s a small family run hotel they’ll take a lot more pride in their hotel than a massive hotel and judging by the way they treat their hotel rooms usually I wouldn’t be surprised if it was disgusting.

I’m personally always more conscious of mess if I’m staying in an Airbnb or a small hotel and regardless of the size of the hotel it’s common courtesy to tidy up after yourself so the cleaners can come in and clean, especially during a pandemic. Their job is to clean the room not tidy up after them. Lidia is gonna have a nightmare at uni because because the cleaners in halls refuse to clean the kitchen if it’s a mess, she’s gonna have her subscribers leaving a bad review on Manchester uni

Reactions: 12

If bad reviews are deserved, they should come from people who've stayed there and had a bad experience. Not based on someone else's experience.

The hotel has nearly 100 good reviews and 10 bad ones - 3 from people who've not been!

Reactions: 10
Omg imagine! I posted this on lidias thread so there is some stans who want to make reviews but it could possibly be them, although there’s no white heart emojis in sight 😂😂😂
It seems like they are fake tbh! But I just thought seeing as there are only 3 🤔

Side note: does anyone else think Sophia looks like a total twit when she wears bandanas?

Reactions: 7
If C and Lewis have broken up, I really do feel so sorry for her too regardless of how much longer S had been with her boyfriend. It's still a tough thing to go through and she seemed to like him so much PLUS he works at her favourite night out spot!? So she might not even feel like she can/should go there anymore even though she clearly really likes those nights out and there aren't many places in Notts for that type of night out, most other clubs are more casual and don't have the vibe that S+C seem to like. Like breaking up is one thing but when someone is in your social circle and frequents the same places as you, that's even harder.

Reactions: 2
If C and Lewis have broken up, I really do feel so sorry for her too regardless of how much longer S had been with her boyfriend. It's still a tough thing to go through and she seemed to like him so much PLUS he works at her favourite night out spot!? So she might not even feel like she can/should go there anymore even though she clearly really likes those nights out and there aren't many places in Notts for that type of night out, most other clubs are more casual and don't have the vibe that S+C seem to like. Like breaking up is one thing but when someone is in your social circle and frequents the same places as you, that's even harder.
You can tell C really loved him so it would be sad, but also could be for the best, we don’t know! The not knowing is killing me though

Reactions: 4
They went to Cannes to just sit in a beach club all day? Yes you’ve been there but you can’t really say you’ve ‘been’ there when you’ve travelled there and went straight to a beach club and then home after! What a boring holiday, they never go to any popular attractions or sites etc they just go to restaurants, the beach and go shopping

Reactions: 10
first attempt at a thread title lol

hotel room left in a tip, 3 identical stories of the same ~dreamy~ trip

i was trying to shoehorn something about their merch emulating the wimbledon championship and cinzia’s are they aren’t they relationship in there too but thought it would be over the word count. open to team work on this one guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They went to Cannes to just sit in a beach club all day? Yes you’ve been there but you can’t really say you’ve ‘been’ there when you’ve travelled there and went straight to a beach club and then home after! What a boring holiday, they never go to any popular attractions or sites etc they just go to restaurants, the beach and go shopping
that’s all they ever do you should watch their LA vlog all the footage of was them in restaurants and shops 🤣

Reactions: 5
This is what they do everywhere they go doesn’t matter if it’s Manchester or Miami, they eat the same food visit the same places and shop in the same shops 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I love Sophia's outfit tonight that she just put on her story but what happened to the 'frolic' aesthetic?? Just proves they fake af for the gram

Reactions: 9
I need someone to articulate what I’m feeling for me because I definitely feel it but don’t know how to explain it sooo... 🤣 I HATE this whole vibe of trying to make their audience some what idk ‘jealous’. By over idealising everything they do, making everything look ‘dreamy’, ‘dainty’ all these white hearts and stupid fonts like it’s just so forced. They’re trying to portray this elegant lush life to their spectators that is just so obviously not them (which you would only know if you watched their YouTube). Like they could eat the most basic meal and caption it ‘dreamy’ just to give off this idk ‘vibe?!’ It’s like this angelic, ethereal energy that they just don’t possess as humans but are SO DESPERATELY trying to give off. Lidia’s probably annoys me the most because it’s just like you’re so common I could screammmm. And all those white hearts fall into this category too. Idk what I’m trying to say but I hope you lot do🤣. Happy to hear your thoughts lmao.
THIS!!! All their stories saying ‘where you’ll find me today☁ whilst sat on a stone beach in England in the rain, your life doesn’t have to look perfect all the time and their YouTube videos make you realise that things go wrong just like in everyone’s average life so I don’t get the need for all the pretending on Instagram trying to make their lives look perfect making people think oh why is my life not like that, it’s like trying to prove they’re above people. And with sophias house - it seems she’s brought a house to slowly decorate for something to do while still really living at home

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.