Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it a bit cringe how they went from being so obviously irritated by eachother and barely seeing eachother outside of YouTube stuff when they had boyfriends to being an inseparable girl duo again. I mean I hope it’s made them closer but it’s always so obvious when people have just broken up and they try so hard to seem carefree and better off without them on social media wit the whole gal pals are all you need thing (as if they didn’t virtually drop eachother for their boyfriends) rather than jusr posting normal stuff. Their boyfriends are probably remembering all the times they used to rant and witch about one anther

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know it's petty but it drives me mad that Cinzia posts a grid picture then immediately puts all the pictures she's just posted on her stories so we have to see everything twice

• Angry
Reactions: 21
in lidia's vlog, she said they would go on day trips to cannes and somewhere in italy but would be based in nice, so i do think they've decided to go home early because of the quarantine. i know 14 day quarantine isn't nice for anyone but they knew full well this would be likely when they decided they couldn't cope without a holiday this year and also they're in quite a fortunate position wherein a 14 day quarantine actually wouldn't impact their life that much. it's not like they've got proper jobs to get back to, they'd just have to put their trips to home sense and yo sushi on hold for a bit for the sake of their safety and others!!! sophia said in the vlog she would isolate in her new house for 7 days regardless which i think is good because beating the deadline set by the government by a few hours isn't going to make covid think "ah i'll let them off this time" lol. they're still at risk! just think they don't want their behaviour to be monitored because they know they'd duck it up like before

Reactions: 2
I find the whole notice thing stupid... like with mandatory masks we were given a week but if was necessary in a week why wasn’t it necessary on the day they made the announcement... so I would personally still isolate anyway just to be safe. Does that make sense? It’s hard to explain what I mean

Reactions: 12
I find the whole notice thing stupid... like with mandatory masks we were given a week but if was necessary in a week why wasn’t it necessary on the day they made the announcement... so I would personally still isolate anyway just to be safe. Does that make sense? It’s hard to explain what I mean
Yes I know what you mean. So the France isolation starts from tomorrow right? So they are leaving early so they don’t ‘need’ to isolate but they have still been there for days and even traveled to Cannes. The risk of them contracting or having contracted Covid is still there - especially since the government see France as being enough of a risk to put these measures in place. Leaving a day early doesn’t wipe any covid for their system. The infection does say ‘Aw well they left early so I’ll let them off’. They have been querying France being added to the list for a while now, so it’s been considered pretty high risk the whole time they have been there, Sophia even mentioned it in their video. like... if they have it, they have it, doesn’t matter what day they come home.

That goes for all people coming home early to avoid the isolations. It makes no sense. They have still been exposed. Covid wont just start infecting only those who stay, it’s not bleeping selective 🙄.

Reactions: 12
Sophia mentioned in the last vlog she was going to quarantine anyway in her new house, so I don’t think they’ve ended the trip early (maybe missed out Italy though)

Reactions: 1
Yes I know what you mean. So the France isolation starts from tomorrow right? So they are leaving early so they don’t ‘need’ to isolate but they have still been there for days and even traveled to Cannes. The risk of them contracting or having contracted Covid is still there - especially since the government see France as being enough of a risk to put these measures in place. Leaving a day early doesn’t wipe any covid for their system. The infection does say ‘Aw well they left early so I’ll let them off’. They have been querying France being added to the list for a while now, so it’s been considered pretty high risk the whole time they have been there, Sophia even mentioned it in their video. like... if they have it, they have it, doesn’t matter what day they come home.

That goes for all people coming home early to avoid the isolations. It makes no sense. They have still been exposed. Covid wont just start infecting only those who stay, it’s not bleeping selective 🙄.
This!!! Perfectly articulated what I was trying to say 🙌🏼

Tbf I thought they would go to Italy, when all the footballers and influencers got caught up in the Spain quarantine / against all travel they all flew to Greece instead of home, a lot are still currently there. The footballers and influencers flight home will have no mention of Spain so they can avoid quarantine ( even though they should still quarantine ).

I guess it’s nice to see the girls do the sensible thing... unless Lidia’s “home time” meant Italy cuz Italy is her personality :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
love that Cinzia didn’t edit her body in that bikini pic. I think before she deffo wouldn’t have posted it because of how perfect everyone always finds Sophias

Reactions: 8
I think Cinzia needs to stop editing her body! I understand it must be hard not being a skinny Victoria secret model but duck them embrace your curves some people would kill for her body!

That’s one thing I’ve always loved about the girls, they genuinely don’t edit their bodies/faces and have such normal, real bodies, it’s really refreshing compared to the likes of Madison Sarah. What they look like on insta is actually what the look like irl!

Reactions: 3
That’s one thing I’ve always loved about the girls, they genuinely don’t edit their bodies/faces and have such normal, real bodies, it’s really refreshing compared to the likes of Madison Sarah. What they look like on insta is actually what the look like irl!
Cinzia does... it’s been posted on here😅 I don’t think Sophia does.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.