Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sloping bedroom for a wardrobes was stupid as well. If you can afford a 4 grand sofa you can afford to hire someone to come and properly measure and get fitted wardrobes
Why does she need them anyways when she has those mirrored wardrobes in her bedroom!

In regards to Cinz and Lewis relationship. I reckon they are still together but perhaps want to live apart. I think cinzia was desperate to move out of the family home at the time and moved in with Lewis and his mate and now she can afford to live alone and probably wants to experience it, now that she has an even bigger income.
I keep seeing this about cinzia living with Lewis and his friend - I thought it was just cinzia living there and it was just her and Lewis that moved in? What have I missed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
i honestly loved cinzia in lidias new vlog, she seemed so down to earth and really funny, especially when she was talking about the hotel man ahahah

Reactions: 11
I keep seeing this about cinzia living with Lewis and his friend - I thought it was just cinzia living there and it was just her and Lewis that moved in? What have I missed 🤣🤣
no they got the flat together with one of lewis’ mates to split the rent, never actually hear or see of who this mate is though... must hate the limelight

Reactions: 3
I need someone to articulate what I’m feeling for me because I definitely feel it but don’t know how to explain it sooo... 🤣 I HATE this whole vibe of trying to make their audience some what idk ‘jealous’. By over idealising everything they do, making everything look ‘dreamy’, ‘dainty’ all these white hearts and stupid fonts like it’s just so forced. They’re trying to portray this elegant lush life to their spectators that is just so obviously not them (which you would only know if you watched their YouTube). Like they could eat the most basic meal and caption it ‘dreamy’ just to give off this idk ‘vibe?!’ It’s like this angelic, ethereal energy that they just don’t possess as humans but are SO DESPERATELY trying to give off. Lidia’s probably annoys me the most because it’s just like you’re so common I could screammmm. And all those white hearts fall into this category too. Idk what I’m trying to say but I hope you lot do🤣. Happy to hear your thoughts lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I need someone to articulate what I’m feeling for me because I definitely feel it but don’t know how to explain it sooo... 🤣 I HATE this whole vibe of trying to make their audience some what idk ‘jealous’. By over idealising everything they do, making everything look ‘dreamy’, ‘dainty’ all these white hearts and stupid fonts like it’s just so forced. They’re trying to portray this elegant lush life to their spectators that is just so obviously not them (which you would only know if you watched their YouTube). Like they could eat the most basic meal and caption it ‘dreamy’ just to give off this idk ‘vibe?!’ It’s like this angelic, ethereal energy that they just don’t possess as humans but are SO DESPERATELY trying to give off. Lidia’s probably annoys me the most because it’s just like you’re so common I could screammmm. And all those white hearts fall into this category too. Idk what I’m trying to say but I hope you lot do🤣. Happy to hear your thoughts lmao.
I can guarantee after they’ve took the pics of them doing that nose scrunch or having the most ‘dreamy vacay’ their faces are like slapped arses. They don’t really seem to enjoy eachothers compant anymore

Reactions: 1
Two random thoughts -

1. Sophia always pictures really awfully in photoshoots especially the tennis court one and Cinzia looks great and is working the angles.

2. I was watching Lidia’s vlog of their Dorset get away yesterday and although the hotel man was totally out of order, I feel like they are always so bloody messy, I’m sure they shower but they never look put together, same as the mum. Can’t imagine the state of their rooms in hotels and also when they went for breakfast in the vlog their table was a heap of tit with their food all scattered about and mushed on their plates. They are constant messes living in disarray. I can’t handle it🤣

Reactions: 10
I totally get that. And the joke is that's not how they started and it's not how they built their following. They built it by being relatable and just normal, now they're so focused on perfect instagrammable moments.

I don't understand how Sophia bought a house without having a proper vision for how it's gonna look like or preparing ahead. She's now sitting in an almost-empty house looking for inspo on pinterest and other insta accounts. At the very least, don't people pre-order sofas or other necessary items beforehand so that when they get the house, they wont have to wait for furniture? Instead she's been buying a random ladder, a lonesome dining table and CANDLE HOLDERS. Shouldn't your priority be to get the important pieces (wardrobe, sofa, bed) first??

Reactions: 15
Two random thoughts -

1. Sophia always pictures really awfully in photoshoots especially the tennis court one and Cinzia looks great and is working the angles.

2. I was watching Lidia’s vlog of their Dorset get away yesterday and although the hotel man was totally out of order, I feel like they are always so bloody messy, I’m sure they shower but they never look put together, same as the mum. Can’t imagine the state of their rooms in hotels and also when they went for breakfast in the vlog their table was a heap of tit with their food all scattered about and mushed on their plates. They are constant messes living in disarray. I can’t handle it🤣
Cinzia's face always photographs better I think and she can wear heavier make up than Sophia (I saw it first collection lol)

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree with this more. Let’s take this morning’s content for example.
D6A509D0-FCF6-4ED4-B840-18954BA85B55.jpeg
A39CD0CB-6D44-4212-BA65-7E8FD0B9F953.jpeg
91B960FF-A574-447C-9166-5DA5B47B73DA.jpeg
i mean they’ve *literally* just went for breakfast and got a croissant and they’re portraying it as a whimsical trip up into the clouds where Zeus has gifted them a croissant for nourishment. Like get over yourself! I don’t understand what they think their platform and audience gains from documenting every little thing and putting this absurd white heart and ‘refined’ spin on it all.You then go and watch the Vlog and they’ll be complaining about the heat and talking all their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
did you see how all the girls posted the others post on their story? i reckon management told them too

View attachment 210238View attachment 210239View attachment 210240 i mean they’ve *literally* just went for breakfast and got a croissant and they’re portraying it as a whimsical trip up into the clouds where Zeus has gifted them a croissant for nourishment. Like get over yourself! I don’t understand what they think their platform and audience gains from documenting every little thing and putting this absurd white heart and ‘refined’ spin on it all.You then go and watch the Vlog and they’ll be complaining about the heat and talking all their tit.
Sorry I’m pissing myself.

View attachment 210238View attachment 210239View attachment 210240 i mean they’ve *literally* just went for breakfast and got a croissant and they’re portraying it as a whimsical trip up into the clouds where Zeus has gifted them a croissant for nourishment. Like get over yourself! I don’t understand what they think their platform and audience gains from documenting every little thing and putting this absurd white heart and ‘refined’ spin on it all.You then go and watch the Vlog and they’ll be complaining about the heat and talking all their tit.
‘For nourishment’ I’M HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
All of their fans have left bad reviews on the hotel, feel a bit sorry for the owner now especially during a recession.

Reactions: 16
Cinzia and Lewis flat is 100% on Rightmove again.... but they seem to have used old pics but it’s undeniably that one. I don’t wanna link it but it’s 3 bed, notts city centre 1700 a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Cinzia and Lewis flat is 100% on Rightmove again.... but they seem to have used old pics but it’s undeniably that one. I don’t wanna link it but it’s 3 bed, notts city centre 1700 a month.
available beginning of September, probably why she’s had a couple weeks galavanting across Europe whilst she gets the place decked out by cleaners for all the stains and grime

I wish they included recent pics so we could see the state of her bedroom 🤣🤣
Why did the estate agents include a photo of just a microwave????

• Haha
Kinda off topic and irrelevant but does anyone know if Sophia still plays animal crossing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.