Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster but long time lurker, just to add to the whole Cinzia and Lewis thing, in the most recent podcast Cinzia is speaking at around the 15:30min mark about what I assume is Lewis and says "my boyfriend then", she kind of pauses before she says that though.

Reactions: 3
Sophia & Cinzia #5 Daylight robbery with tennis appropriation, our quarantine from France is a certain situation

Reactions: 8
Either Sophia legs gone slimmer or cinizias have hone bigger as they used to have the same size legs if you look back at vlogs or pics
I think it’s just the picture, I actually thought Sophia’s thighs are looking slightly bigger lately but in the best way especially since her waist is so small. Her figure is so perfect it makes me want to cry loooool.

Reactions: 12
I wish Sophia would stop with this expression 😩🤣
394D15F6-2004-4509-BFF3-B00F80D413F1.jpeg

Why are most of their merch photos SO DARK? Such a bad photographer!
09044B90-15F1-4BB6-956D-8D437D7FF5E6.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with the merch prices. They can price their products however they see fit. If you’re willing to piss away £38, during a pandemic and one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression, on a bootleg Gucci fruit of the loom jumper, you’re a mug
I also just wanna add that any pieces of clothing that have been embroidered and not printed are soooo much more expensive to make. I know it’s still expensive but this is probably an explanation too

Reactions: 1
I think it’s just the picture, I actually thought Sophia’s thighs are looking slightly bigger lately but in the best way especially since her waist is so small. Her figure is so perfect it makes me want to cry loooool.
I though the same. Sophia's legs look bigger recently. They look the same size in the thighs to me

Attachments

Reactions: 2
do you think sophia feels like a third wheel so i deffo would
Lidia’s definitely the third wheel. Go watch the Ibiza Vlog from last summer and Lidia’s always in the back trying to get noticed and the girls just ignore loool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 209152View attachment 209153
I had my hair done like this yesterday. Cut short and dark brown, and i will be honest it was looking through old cinzia pics that made me do it. She looks amazing here! This was her best look I almost feel like I’m looking at a different person to what she’s like now
She looks unreal here 😍😍 fave pics of her

C talks about her new flat at the end of the vlog like she'll be living there alone
It’s confusing me if they have broken up why she hasn’t just said something like Sophia has, rather than having everyone speculate

Reactions: 1
can we talk about how ironic it is that S&C have an advice podcast when they legit have one friend each, have barely any life experience for very sheltered lives and their relationships aren’t exactly perfect

Reactions: 26
can we talk about how ironic it is that S&C have an advice podcast when they legit have one friend each, have barely any life experience for very sheltered lives and their relationships aren’t exactly perfect
Their podcast is such a waste in my opinion, there’s so much they could do with it but they just sit and answer boy problems. I love listening to their stories and random chats and find their voices relaxing, I would listen to their podcast if it wasn’t just crappy dating advice

Reactions: 2
That sloping bedroom for a wardrobes was stupid as well. If you can afford a 4 grand sofa you can afford to hire someone to come and properly measure and get fitted wardrobes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.