Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is random but haven’t people previously said on here that the girls don’t get on with syd and ell and who remembers that at one point when s&e were still friends with Lucy, they all kept pouting and doing peace signs. Could that have been a piss take at Cinzia and Lidia?

Also do we know why they don’t like each other and why they started liking bad tweets about each other? I remember them meeting on s&c’s vlog ages ago and they all seemed friendly
Syd and Ell didn’t give S & C credit for the giving your best friend a care package video and kept denying they didn’t know S & C started it. But I’m sure they did, they just didn’t want to credit.

Reactions: 10
The AUDACITY to charge £38 for a fruit of the loom jumper!!!! And in a middle of a pandemic where thousands of people are losing their jobs every day, it’ll be tweens begging their parents who buy that shite

• Wow
Reactions: 21
B1B54DAF-288A-4F26-BD3F-68C61F580DE4.jpeg
10B4D990-BA34-47EE-91BE-87C481FBE983.jpeg

I had my hair done like this yesterday. Cut short and dark brown, and i will be honest it was looking through old cinzia pics that made me do it. She looks amazing here! This was her best look I almost feel like I’m looking at a different person to what she’s like now

Reactions: 21
I know cinzia looks amazing with short hair but I did love her look when she had her long extensions, like in LA! She looked unbelievable and so much more like a normal young girl!

Reactions: 6
The AUDACITY to charge £38 for a fruit of the loom jumper!!!! And in a middle of a pandemic where thousands of people are losing their jobs every day, it’ll be tweens begging their parents who buy that shite
Is that how much they are?! Wtf

Reactions: 2
Anyone else notice that Lewis doesn’t really like c’s posts on insta but she likes all of his?
Hmm maybe she initiated the break/breakup and feels guilty so wants to be nice? And then that's why Sophia and Lidia also like his stuff.
I can't really imagine her initiating though.

I dunno what to make of it. Doesn't seem like anything too bad has gone down if they still have all their pics and highlights and she's liking his stuff and receiving doughnuts. I hope they haven't broken up. Maybe just taking more time apart so he can focus on his new things.

Sohpia's sofa (she gives the full name in the new vlog) was £3950!!!!!!!! No wonder they need to sell those jumpers for £38 a pop

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I still like my exs pictures to be honest, it’s not that serious. I wonder if she’s moving into a new flat by herself or with a housemate?

Their stories are all IDENTICAL posted at the exact same time !!!! Like same captions, same angles, I appreciate they’re at the same place doing the same thing but they both post around 30 stories a day I’m sure they could provide some sort of variation

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see the issue with the merch prices. They can price their products however they see fit. If you’re willing to piss away £38, during a pandemic and one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression, on a bootleg Gucci fruit of the loom jumper, you’re a mug

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 209152View attachment 209153
I had my hair done like this yesterday. Cut short and dark brown, and i will be honest it was looking through old cinzia pics that made me do it. She looks amazing here! This was her best look I almost feel like I’m looking at a different person to what she’s like now
She looks so beautiful and clean! I feel like with long hair, she looked more messy and unhygienic because let's be honest, she really isn't very hygienic anyway so with the shorter hair she looked more put together and sleek if that makes sense? I also love her nails in both these photos but that's just my personal perference

Reactions: 6
She looks so beautiful and clean! I feel like with long hair, she looked more messy and unhygienic because let's be honest, she really isn't very hygienic anyway so with the shorter hair she looked more put together and sleek if that makes sense? I also love her nails in both these photos but that's just my personal perference
I agree her natural nails always were quite long so I don’t know why she bothers with extensions

Reactions: 2
i always think her tan makes her look so dirty, it’s wayyyy too dark it’s almost blackfishing, and it’s always so patchy. i swear every vlog during lockdown she started with “sorry my tan is really horrible right now i’m going to scrub it off” 😂 she has beautiful italian eyes/hair but they’re overshadowed by the tan, full coverage makeup, extensions and lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In regards to Cinz and Lewis relationship. I reckon they are still together but perhaps want to live apart. I think cinzia was desperate to move out of the family home at the time and moved in with Lewis and his mate and now she can afford to live alone and probably wants to experience it, now that she has an even bigger income.

In regards to Cinz and Lewis relationship. I reckon they are still together but perhaps want to live apart. I think cinzia was desperate to move out of the family home at the time and moved in with Lewis and his mate and now she can afford to live alone and probably wants to experience it, now that she has an even bigger income.
She doesn’t strike me as someone who would willingly want to live alone. I think they’re done or on a ‘break’

Reactions: 11
In the new vid they are like “why do we need another Nando’s” and they don’t realise how popular it is (obv because they don’t go) and they literally do ads for them I Cba 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.