Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are sophia and cinzia really well known in notts? i don’t live their so honestly have no idea haha
They‘re not well known in the city as a whole but in terms of night life yes they are! If night life was back to normal / pandemic aside we’d know much easier if they had broken up but if I ever see him with a new girl I’ll let you all know, I do always see them in my local Asda though 😂

Reactions: 2
Just went through her “him” story and 1. She hasn’t posted in nearly a year on it! 2. Wow they are actually really cute! And 3. Wow I forgot how beautiful Cinzia was like a year ago, the short hair / less makeup was really her vibe 😍 she looked amazing!

Reactions: 7

I just watched this vlog and I think Cinzia looks beautiful with the shorter, lighter hair, paler skin and natural lips.

Something I noticed about their vlogs before lockdown is that they rarely meet up anymore other than to film whereas before they’d always meet up and shop, eat food and just chill at Cinzia’s house. It’s quite sad how businessy their friendship has become now!

cinzia didn’t post for lewis birthday so maybe they have split

anyone else think short hair cinzia and long hair cinzia are different people lmao. with short hair she’s more friendly but long hair cinzia gives me the worst vibes

Reactions: 12
i agree! lacehouse is known to be kinda “fancy” where girls dress in oh polly and house of cb, i don’t think you’re allowed to wear trainers there either. i went to an event there one night and honestly the girls who go there are stunning
You can wear trainers there it just isn’t really done. I’ve been there in trainers before when I’ve gone unexpectedly.

Every time I’ve met Cinzia and Lidia in Lacehouse they’ve been very standoffish and rude to me. We have mutual friends but they still were not very nice whatsoever. Sophia however was lovely.

I would go into some of my experiences with meeting Lewis in Lacehouse but it would definitely reveal who I am if they read this. 😬

Reactions: 10
You can wear trainers there it just isn’t really done. I’ve been there in trainers before when I’ve gone unexpectedly.

Every time I’ve met Cinzia and Lidia in Lacehouse they’ve been very standoffish and rude to me. We have mutual friends but they still were not very nice whatsoever. Sophia however was lovely.

I would go into some of my experiences with meeting Lewis in Lacehouse but it would definitely reveal who I am if they read this. 😬
pleaseeee spill the tea girl

pleaseeee spill the tea girl
We’ve just had a lot of blatantly flirty interactions but I don’t want to go into more detail. However I still stand by what I said a few weeks ago that he is not taking girls for after parties at Lacehouse to cheat on Cinzia.

Reactions: 3
We’ve just had a lot of blatantly flirty interactions but I don’t want to go into more detail. However I still stand by what I said a few weeks ago that he is not taking girls for after parties at Lacehouse to cheat on Cinzia.
fair enough :) since you know them was wondering if you think s&c are acc close irl or not really?

I dont think the long hair looks bad on Cinz at all but so few people can pull off a bob so well and she is one of those people. That’ll always be my fave hairstyle on her, just the sleek straight dark bob

Reactions: 11
Watching Lidia’s new vlog and Cinzia describing the thongs on floor/ baylis-Zullo family vs the hotel owner situation 😂💀

I feel the hotel owner was in the wrong but Cinzia wasn’t doing herself any favours by saying ‘we treated the hotel room like our own bedrooms’ like we haven’t seen her grimy mess of a bedroom

Reactions: 2
2E828469-D35C-4E7F-8429-4D12E0608ADA.jpeg
Lidia’s new video has a to-do list which says she needs to print tickets for the flight back. So after all that talk about taking the train for safety reasons or whatever they’ve booked a flight home?! Are these girls real?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
View attachment 208911Lidia’s new video has a to-do list which says she needs to print tickets for the flight back. So after all that talk about taking the train for safety reasons or whatever they’ve booked a flight home?! Are these girls real?!?
edit: not only are they flying back, they have day trips planned to Monaco, Cannes and ITALY.

• Angry
  • Wow
Yeah, 100%! I would actually love to have something similar to that where I'm from because I just never get the chance to doll up! Not the case though. I was just surprised that it seems to be the usual thing for them. At first I though they did all those hauls for nothing, then seeing how they dress inappropriately for the weather constantly (asos beach staycation, LAvlogs...) I though that maybe they do this too while clubbing and are the only one's overdressed. At least they get to use some of the dresses they show, because wow.. at this rate they will need a styling room a la Kardashian.
I do think some of the dresses they haul/receive they don’t wear out because it’s not to their taste but they won’t admit that 😂

I think it was Sophia who kinda stopped the nights out and clubbing, if she was still into it I can 100% see cinzia still being wild🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is random but haven’t people previously said on here that the girls don’t get on with syd and ell and who remembers that at one point when s&e were still friends with Lucy, they all kept pouting and doing peace signs. Could that have been a piss take at Cinzia and Lidia?

Also do we know why they don’t like each other and why they started liking bad tweets about each other? I remember them meeting on s&c’s vlog ages ago and they all seemed friendly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.