Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw cinzia even Facetunes lidia on her stories, sister goals. Unless lidia just has a deformed leg/massive lump on her leg...
I don't think this is photoshop tbh, it just looks like lighting?? I could be wrong though as I don't use it haha

Reactions: 1
I don’t think cinzia and lewis have broken up.. on lidias vlog she said about cinzia buying some vase thing for her NEW flat🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless it means her new solo flat👀

Reactions: 5
Cinzia and Lewis have split ... common knowledge in notts. Only a matter of time til it’s on insta

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ngl but the speculation that they've broken up is getting boring, can we wait until we have actual proof instead of second guessing? 😂

Reactions: 16
Out of boredom during lockdown I watched almost every video S&C ever uploaded, and I have a big question: Is is normal in Nottingham to dress so over the top when going out? After watching her many hauls I concluded that they never really wore those dresses for clubbing, but then I saw them appear on vlogs/instagram posts, so they actually do wear them on a regular friday night!! Is is just me that's shocked because I'm from Spain and here no one dresses like that on the regular? Only on new years eve and maybe not even then. For real, only famous celebs and prostitutes dress like that. And I don't mean short and tight, just in general so fancy.
I thought about this in particular during their Ibiza vlogs, but I guess they didn't feel out of place because Ibiza is so touristic you see everything, but wow... they really look like they are attending the Oscar's Vanity Fair afterparty on a regular friday 3rd of March.

Reactions: 6
Cinzia and Lewis have split ... common knowledge in notts. Only a matter of time til it’s on insta
are sophia and cinzia really well known in notts? i don’t live their so honestly have no idea haha

Reactions: 3
I posted this on lidias thread too but since they’re all the same person I’ll put it here too 😂😂😂:
Omg Lidia said they were going Cannes Monaco and Italy as well. So bleeping unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted this on lidias thread too but since they’re all the same person I’ll put it here too 😂😂😂:
Omg Lidia said they were going Cannes Monaco and Italy as well. So bleeping unnecessary.
ooo can you link me to Lidias thread please 😇😇

ooo can you link me to Lidias thread please 😇😇

• Heart
are sophia and cinzia really well known in notts? i don’t live their so honestly have no idea haha
don’t live in notts either but i’ve seen a few tweets from people who live there (including chelsea jenks) saying ‘everyone knows everyone in notts it’s actually mad’ etc etc

Reactions: 2
I am also among one of those who doesn't think Cinzia and Lewis have broken up. I genuinely think they are just spending less time together now that Lewis is working a lot again and seems to be starting up 2 or 3 new businesses, and now lockdown is pretty much over so they're both busy. I also think it's very healthy for her to be spending less time with him (if they haven't split up) because previously people were complaining that she spent all her time with him. But I guess we'll wait and see...

Reactions: 4
Out of boredom during lockdown I watched almost every video S&C ever uploaded, and I have a big question: Is is normal in Nottingham to dress so over the top when going out? After watching her many hauls I concluded that they never really wore those dresses for clubbing, but then I saw them appear on vlogs/instagram posts, so they actually do wear them on a regular friday night!! Is is just me that's shocked because I'm from Spain and here no one dresses like that on the regular? Only on new years eve and maybe not even then. For real, only famous celebs and prostitutes dress like that. And I don't mean short and tight, just in general so fancy.
I thought about this in particular during their Ibiza vlogs, but I guess they didn't feel out of place because Ibiza is so touristic you see everything, but wow... they really look like they are attending the Oscar's Vanity Fair afterparty on a regular friday 3rd of March.
I’m not from Notts but the club they usually go to Lacehouse is very dressy and everyone is dressed up and prior to Lacehouse they would get dressed up for fun I guess. You have bars/clubs that have a strict dress code but it’s better be overdressed than underdressed I’d say! As long as they feel confident

Reactions: 9
don’t live in notts either but i’ve seen a few tweets from people who live there (including chelsea jenks) saying ‘everyone knows everyone in notts it’s actually mad’ etc etc
they’re not THAT well known, i can talk to people about them and they won’t know who tf they are. and the people that do know of them call them rude and stuck up 🤣

I was gonna say, life must be pretty dull in Nottingham if Cinzia’s break up is the talk of the town
it’s probably the people who go to lace house who probs think they know the ins and outs of their relationship

I’m not from Notts but the club they usually go to Lacehouse is very dressy and everyone is dressed up and prior to Lacehouse they would get dressed up for fun I guess. You have bars/clubs that have a strict dress code but it’s better be overdressed than underdressed I’d say! As long as they feel confident
i agree! lacehouse is known to be kinda “fancy” where girls dress in oh polly and house of cb, i don’t think you’re allowed to wear trainers there either. i went to an event there one night and honestly the girls who go there are stunning

Reactions: 3
In English cities it’s very normal to get super dressy for a bar or club, and you would have a full face of makeup on compared to in Spain I know it is so relaxed. Places such as London and Manchester I’d you aren’t dressed up in house of cb etc then you stand out badly and probably wouldn’t get into the bars due to the dress code 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah, 100%! I would actually love to have something similar to that where I'm from because I just never get the chance to doll up! Not the case though. I was just surprised that it seems to be the usual thing for them. At first I though they did all those hauls for nothing, then seeing how they dress inappropriately for the weather constantly (asos beach staycation, LAvlogs...) I though that maybe they do this too while clubbing and are the only one's overdressed. At least they get to use some of the dresses they show, because wow.. at this rate they will need a styling room a la Kardashian.

I’m from Notts and work in the hospitality industry (Everyone knows everyone admittedly it is very close knit especially in bar work like Lewis is) but I haven’t heard anything, don’t want to doubt you but it’s kinda suspicious all these new members coming on and acting like if you’re from Notts you 100% know the intimate details of people’s personal lives 😂

Saying that, a while back someone was asking about Chelsea Jenks and she’s just split up with Will because he slept with someone else on a night out and cheated on her in case anyone was still curious haha

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i don’t think lewis and cinzia have broken up because she keeps liking his posts and is still following him? i think she’s too immature for that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.