Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but no one would say anything if someone said brown hair brown eyes is their type and once they dated a blue eye blonde hair and said it wasnt , no one would bat an eye
It’s almost as if that’s not a race or specific to a certain race

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh damn! Couple pics in the public domain
Ngl we say a lot about Sophia being arm candy for max but these photos scream the exact same thing 😭 He has his white girl to show off ❤❤ if you’re a black/POC you’ll know what I’m talking about lolllllllll

Reactions: 9
Why cant people just be attracted to who they like? Why does everyone have to being race into it🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
well this thread is certainly gonna be interesting for a while lol 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well this thread is certainly gonna be interesting for a while lol 🍿
aw man who even has the energy icl, they were given a nice explanation and if they don’t have reading comprehension that’s that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope this is a chance for cinz to meet new people and try new things since her and sophia are kinda boring otherwise. Even Lids has other friends and seems to actually do stuff.

Reactions: 11
Why cant people just be attracted to who they like? Why does everyone have to being race into it🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s entitled to be attracted to who she likes but white girls who obsess over mixed guys always crack me up and vice versa is even more … it just says a lot about the person OFTEN TIMES. We comment on Sophia and her ‘Tory’ bf and this ‘Tory lifestyle’ - why do we always have to bring class into it? They are just interesting observations!! Doesn’t make cinzia a bad person at all!! Just interesting (to some of us anyway).

Reactions: 7
Look judging by your emoji you are maybe white so this could be something you haven’t experienced and this is a very white thing to say. it just is what it is, it’s an observation, nobody is saying cinzia is a raging racist or anything lol. it’s just something that you pick up on as a POC. also men of colour do this with white girls and the whole snow bunny thing. nobody is saying CINZIA AWAY FROM THE MELANIN. its just weird of her to say these things lmao
---
right anyway are we saying no engagement then?
No id say brian has maxed out his klarna pay in three on the g wagon and the watch so maybe he’ll get the ring when he pays that off x

• Haha
The older these two get the more obvious their differences are & the less likable Sophia is - they still think pretty much the same but parts of their personalities, interests & taste in men are polar opposites.
I was thinking this recently.

I predict a big fall out within the next few years. It really wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this recently.

I predict a big fall out within the next few years. It really wouldn’t surprise me.
I really see a fall out down the line too but it would have to be a betrayal or a big disagreement because they want different things. Cinzia seems like such a peace keeper.

They always film at cinzias place because she lives alone, I’m really curious where they will film the YouTube videos when cinzia moves in with Jamie? It’s inevitable and will happen at some point. What I don’t get is why they can’t film at their homes with the bfs there? I guess when cinzia moves in with Jamie we will get all the YouTube videos in the studio 🥲

Reactions: 3
They always film at cinzias place because she lives alone, I’m really curious where they will film the YouTube videos when cinzia moves in with Jamie? It’s inevitable and will happen at some point. What I don’t get is why they can’t film at their homes with the bfs there? I guess when cinzia moves in with Jamie we will get all the YouTube videos in the studio 🥲
I reckon that with Jamie's job at Stevenage either Cinzia will have to move out of London (or even further if he gets transfered) and that's when they will drift. It's so easy for them right now as they both live around SW London and given Cinzia doesn't drove, anything beyond the current distance they travel it will not last.

When are people going to learn to stop saying this honestly. If the discourse is lost on you, maybe count yourself lucky and move along.
Maybe if people stopped being bothered by race and religion, there would be a lot less problems in this world!

• Haha
Reactions: 5