Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but how AWFUL was their advice to that poor boy who wrote in. get her a blow dry make her feel loved???????????? if a girl had written in saying her boyfriend didnt want to kiss her they'd be saying leave him poor boy but then again why he would write in to them thinking he'd get sound advice is beyond me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m salty and a hater to my very core, but I’d love it if she didn’t get engaged on this trip. It would be so funny after all this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
at this point i don’t care about finding out if cinzia have a boyfriend or about sophia’s engagement. them trying to be so mysterious and “private” is not interesting. it’s boring and cringe

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s going to get engaged on this trip. I just think he’s super extravagant. He took her to Spain before they were even officially boyfriend and girlfriend. She said on Madame Joyce’s pod that she’d be happy to be together 5 years before getting engaged and that it’s nice to have something to look forward to, which makes me think she is in no rush (nor should she be, she’s 25)

Reactions: 8
I understand Sophia is annoying but preferring Lydia over her !? Girl what
I can't with Sophia's smugness, I like watching Lidia's vlogs because she tries and isn't lazy, she has her annoying moments I do agree. Plus I know her thread posts, but I like seeing her photoshop fails in real time, in that department she does need help as hers is the worst out of the three.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s going to get engaged on this trip. I just think he’s super extravagant. He took her to Spain before they were even officially boyfriend and girlfriend. She said on Madame Joyce’s pod that she’d be happy to be together 5 years before getting engaged and that it’s nice to have something to look forward to, which makes me think she is in no rush (nor should she be, she’s 25)
I really can’t see her being engaged and planning a wedding she just seems so unserious i can’t imagine her being a wife let alone a mom.. I bet she looks at her brother and his wife and child and gets so overwhelmed by all of it and can’t even see herself being there anytime soon

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if anyone has posted this but Cinzia was at her boyfriends teammates wedding - can see her here
Wow looking at the highlights the tagged groom has the wedding looked insane 😍
Wonder how long they’ve been together for her to get a +1 invite

Reactions: 4
They've hit their life goals - be well known on the internet, be financially comfortable & date rich men props to them lol

I hope Cinzia keeps her relationship on the low, we've figured out she has a boyf they've made subtle hints to being together (if you look at their insta photos, some have the same background etc. it takes 2 secs to put it together + his story post) We don't then need flashy pics of watches, cars & never ending expensive gifts like Sophia.

The older these two get the more obvious their differences are & the less likable Sophia is - they still think pretty much the same but parts of their personalities, interests & taste in men are polar opposites.

Reactions: 21
They've hit their life goals - be well known on the internet, be financially comfortable & date rich men props to them lol

I hope Cinzia keeps her relationship on the low, we've figured out she has a boyf they've made subtle hints to being together (if you look at their insta photos, some have the same background etc. it takes 2 secs to put it together + his story post) We don't then need flashy pics of watches, cars & never ending expensive gifts like Sophia.

The older these two get the more obvious their differences are & the less likable Sophia is - they still think pretty much the same but parts of their personalities, interests & taste in men are polar opposites.
Their core audience that got them to where they are today are the ones who are interested in them because of their personal lives. They’re the ones who watched the drunk GRWMs, more personal life chats. The veiled mysterious vibe they go for now - it surprisingly hasn’t deterred much of their popularity, but how long will that last? Their podcast is the same useless, repetitive advice - because they don’t have much life experience. There’s only so long their superficial, consumerist facade will keep entertaining their followers. And im not just talking about their relationships because i understand some of that should be private - I’m talking buying houses, their mental health, living in London, just generally how they feel about where they are in life. If they don’t let people in more, it’ll be game over.

Reactions: 10
Their core audience that got them to where they are today are the ones who are interested in them because of their personal lives. They’re the ones who watched the drunk GRWMs, more personal life chats. The veiled mysterious vibe they go for now - it surprisingly hasn’t deterred much of their popularity, but how long will that last? Their podcast is the same useless, repetitive advice - because they don’t have much life experience. There’s only so long their superficial, consumerist facade will keep entertaining their followers. And im not just talking about their relationships because i understand some of that should be private - I’m talking buying houses, their mental health, living in London, just generally how they feel about where they are in life. If they don’t let people in more, it’ll be game over.
Honestly they have sooooo many content directions they could take, how good would a London survival kit type of video be, moving to London tips or even just a favourites video showing new things they are in to at the moment (music, products, shows) / any life updates

Everything has become so surface level, Cinzia gives us abit more about her personal life - we know her dad's a hairdresser, her sister's names & what they do, what her flat looks like, she always mentions she's on her period / has a UTI etc. she just seems more of an open book & wants to make connections with people through sharing about herself.

Sophia seems alot more closed off, we know her mum's name, that she has a brother (only because of their early vlogs & boasting about him having a baby), she lives with her boyfriend & reads teenage grade books but that's it. We've hardly seen her house, don't really know what she gets up to or how she's feeling most of the time.

Reactions: 10
Cinz looks cute! but I can’t find any other pictures of her at the wedding
I feel like she would benefit from putting herself out there and meeting new girls like she has this way, lol all the Wagssss, but like it would be healthy to have a friend outside of Sophia. I could see Sophia seeing herself as a bit of cut above all that, because she also seems like she thinks she's a cut above Cinzia at times- but i'd imagine those girls are more fun and actually on Cinzia's wavelength. Sophia's the classic case of New Money desperately trying to be old money, but still buying tacky watches, art and cars. But it's ironic because she's just copying Sophia Richie, who is not some old money icon, she's just really basic lol (i personally never got the hype icl). Honestly also, Sophia and Max obvs have a decent income, but at the end of the day their cars/ watches all that could be on finance, way more common than we think, and also I really do believe that if you feel the need to post and prove your wealth online you're not as wealthy as you're letting on and you're compensating for something else (an entire personality in Sophia's case). Also Sophia really is forcing this soft-spoken Kate Middleton voice now? Her accent was never as strong as Cinzia's and Nottingham is kind of a neutral accent ig, but why is she suddenly talking like Princess Di?

Reactions: 24
Jeez, the girls honestly should never have touched their faces, it's sad they ever did. This is five years apart in fairness so of course we all age a little bit in that time, but they have gone from fresh faced 20/21 year olds to looking early thirties at a minimum, which is not old, but they're mid twenties likeeee.

Sophia's old nose suited her and her eyes are far more balanced before, I think the combination of the nose job and the brow botox migrating has made them droop and has aged her significantly. She genuinely looks so much better in the first pic, with no work done and her old nose fits her face. Cinzia maybe had some lip filler here too, but no cheek filler or chin lipo or anything, her face is really botched now. It's just sad bc if they aged naturally they'd probs look super similar to the older pics, maybe a minor line here or there, but they've ironically sped up the aging process by trying to look better. Obvs it's a wider issue in society lol, but influencers are a catch 22 because they're both effected by and part of the problem through promoting it and setting crazy standards ig, that's a whole other convo lol. But it's wild. Also cinzia is lowkey the same personality wise but Sophia is like a different girl in that video, she was so much more likeable. It's just crazy, they genuinely were both very pretty and unique, now Cinzia has insta pillow face and Sophia looks much sterner

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18