Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just came across this, Cinzia in the car she looks so natural beautiful. Sophia really has never been cute🫢

Reactions: 7
Max isn't the worse but he gives young Boris vibes & that hair triggers a trauma response from all of the Ralph Lauren posh boys I've met in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just came across this, Cinzia in the car she looks so natural beautiful. Sophia really has never been cute🫢
An account has been posting similar videos to this but called “funny Sophia and cinzia moments” or something and I’m not even trying to be difficult a lot of them are just standard clips? I don’t even think S&C would laugh like it’s as if we are waiting for the funny thing to happen? Their fans try and bum suck them sm to the point they try make them out to be something they’re not

Reactions: 7
An account has been posting similar videos to this but called “funny Sophia and cinzia moments” or something and I’m not even trying to be difficult a lot of them are just standard clips? I don’t even think S&C would laugh like it’s as if we are waiting for the funny thing to happen? Their fans try and bum suck them sm to the point they try make them out to be something they’re not
they're literally just not 'funny' people as well? they just remind me of hysterical secondary school girls having a laughing fit over an inside joke youre not part of, most of the time

Reactions: 11
They really don't do work anymore do they lol Cinzia's off to Dubai after being in greece while Sophia is still in St Tropez.

There's zero talk of all of these plans in their vlogs or even any holiday content on the build up to it. Also when one goes on holiday the other also has to go on one too, they could each just vlog what they are up to on their own then make it into one vlog or separate ones each week especially if it's going to be for long periods.

In their earlier days they would have posted a haul or a glow up for their holiday type video just something to actually engage with their views.

Reactions: 25
They really don't do work anymore do they lol Cinzia's off to Dubai after being in greece while Sophia is still in St Tropez.

There's zero talk of all of these plans in their vlogs or even any holiday content on the build up to it. Also when one goes on holiday the other also has to go on one too, they could each just vlog what they are up to on their own then make it into one vlog or separate ones each week especially if it's going to be for long periods.

In their earlier days they would have posted a haul or a glow up for their holiday type video just something to actually engage with their views.
lazy, greedy witches. ngl they are on their way to going broke if they don't magic up a work ethic from somewhere

Reactions: 15
They act like they can't vlog without showing their boyfriends many manage to do it so they can too. They are so lazy and think doing the podcast is a hard days work. They have 0 work ethic and are doing less than the bare minimum to stay paid. I just think it's a slap in the face because their job does not require them to go out of their way to capture things they aren't already doing.

Reactions: 21
Sophia has just revealed on TikTok she stayed at Lily of the Valley. Looks like per night it’s starting at the most basic room around €1.6k per night for 5 nights. If I tried for 7, it jumps to €3.6k per night for the most basic https://www.lilyofthevalley.com/

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t think max proposed she’s not wearing the ring in any slide on her newest tik tok and I highly doubt that the took the ring off and left it in the hotel safe for the whole trip.

Reactions: 4