Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. There weren’t many suggestions and this was the most liked post, thank you @cba_2020

I altered it slightly so it suits them both as Cinzia referred to Aaron as Brian previously and I’m sure going forward it’ll be the same for Jamie.

The last thread moved really slowly in comparison to older ones. Kind of shows how little they’ve been doing so I’ll leave the recap to someone else 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
re other post about cin's bf buying her expensive bags and stuff; hes not a prem footballers, im sure he makes good money but she wont be getting a birkin or anything she cant afford herself off him

Reactions: 8
According to a website showing Stevenage salaries he's on 109k a year. So not massive wages at all! I bet she earns a fair amount more than that.

Reactions: 1
Lmfao found Sophia's Facebook - imagine how gorgeous Cinzia's hair would look if she took care of her curly hair & grew it out.

She says her hairs frizzy etc. but she just doesn't look after it properly.

Granted this pics from 2013 but they are almost unrecognisable lol😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmfao found Sophia's Facebook - imagine how gorgeous Cinzia's hair would look if she took care of her curly hair & grew it out.

cant get over how much she looks like tracy beaker lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tracy beaker

Sophia’s face is now looking much slimmer to me too, around the jaw area. Anyone noticed this?

Reactions: 4
Sophia’s face is now looking much slimmer to me too, around the jaw area. Anyone noticed this?
I've noticed that too but I'm not sure if it's just the angles / poses she's been using for photos.

She's always had a defined jaw line but it's standing out more than before.

Reactions: 2

Sorry is this actually them??