Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the breakfast mukbang, had to turn it off cos whyyy does cinzia (in fact anyone with lip filler) eat so gross 😫 i cant hack it

Reactions: 8
i really love that cinzia is opting to not do that immature hiding the boyf thing that sophia does. this energy from cinzia gives easy breezy fun relationship unlike sophia’s stuffy showy vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh damn! Couple pics in the public domain
idk this is pretty cute and they properly look like a couple, way more than she ever did with lewis and aaron, with the posed pics. they looks really comfortable with eachother and the pics are just nice selfies and normal it’s not all this perfectly curated tit or subtle flexes that sophia puts up

also tbh i watched a video interview of him after it was mentioned in here and he was good looking in it, i think he’s pics on google are just super intense bc it’s mid match
---
He looks completely different to how I thought he did in early pics of him?

Anyone else feel like Cinzia dumped Aaron cos she realised she wants to bag a rich guy?
Nah tbh if you google stevenage you can see he’s making £2,100 a week and for football at a national level usually you get performance bonuses and lots of players donate their appearance fees to charity, so he’s definitely making enough money to be comfortable but i’d say cinzia is massively out-earning him , didn’t someone calculate they were nearly making close to £68,000 between them a month for their patreon alone or more?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i really love that cinzia is opting to not do that immature hiding the boyf thing that sophia does. this energy from cinzia gives easy breezy fun relationship unlike sophia’s stuffy showy vibe
She is hiding him. She hasn’t posted him once

Reactions: 10
I think the OP means doing the back of the head, hand on the table thing that Sophia does - cinzia’s only dropped hints she has a bf with comments she’s made

Reactions: 1
Oh damn! Couple pics in the public domain
Stoppp this is so cute, his story of him dancing & joking around with his mates before posting these makes me so happy for Cinzia - he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously which I feel like Cinzia needs because Mr & Mrs Tory give off joy kill vibes.

Reactions: 28
They look cute. But the way this girl pockets black men like infinity stones 🤭🤭🤭
Yeah they are cute for sure but she blatantly fetishises black men and there was a say it or shot it years ago where she said it was mixed-race men specifically she likes, which is even ickier
---
Yeah true, i realised i'm saying it's not all curated but tbf it's his account and he probs doesn't gaf about the appearance the girls try to keep up, like his little collage is very cute lol, but it's not like Cinzia is reposting it or anything because it doesn't fit her vibe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s fair to say she has a fetish for black men just because her last two bfs have been black/mixed race, some girls just like what they like! If a white girl always ends up with a white guy doesn’t mean they have a fetish. It could solely be a coincidence and don’t need to make something out of nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think it’s fair to say she has a fetish for black men just because her last two bfs have been black/mixed race, some girls just like what they like! If a white girl always ends up with a white guy doesn’t mean they have a fetish. It could solely be a coincidence and don’t need to make something out of nothing
I don't think it's a reach at all. it's more based on her actions, rather than her dating history. Fetishising someone, or a group of people is different to having a fetish also, it's more how she has objectified mixed-men as a whole in the past. She's said in videos that she only dates mixed-race men, weird in itself to specify mixed specifically (reeks of colorism icl), and Lewis was seen as almost an exception to that. Sophia has objectified and fetishised black men in the past as well, when she stated she was trying a new type or something new, and tattle detectives quickly discovered she had been dating a black man. She then reverted back to her boring little tory white boys and made this clear, which suggests she saw black men as a whole as something to experiment with and something that could make her more interesting, and that is fetishsization. Everyone has their preferences and types, we all have features we are attracted to, but when you single out a specific race as your type it enters objectification territory. I also like men with dark eyes, dark hair and features, my exes and partner all have these, but I'm not singling out a specific race to find these features. The specific issue with Cinzia is that she has singled out this group specifically in the past, and with the exception of Lewis, that does raise question marks when most of her exes are mixed-race. Pretty sure the bf before Lewis was mixed too. It suggests that she seeks men like this out rather than it happening naturally, that's all. It's not to say her relationship isn't genuine. I think it's pretty nuanced tbh, and many white girls like Cinzia and Sophia will do things like this without much thought and don't even realise what they're doing. For me, I only question things like that in an interracial relationship, if there's been behaviour that suggests it, which in Cinzia case there has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed but just want to point out she had multiple mixed boyfriends prior to Lewis - when she worked in the bar still

Reactions: 6
I think it's been explained pretty well above, but with context given to things she's said and her actions, it's not really a coincidence. If you say you only date mixed men and make a point of your one white ex being outside of your type it's a bit eh.

I think it's been explained pretty well above, but with context given to things she's said and her actions, it's not really a coincidence. If you say you only date mixed men and make a point of your one white ex being outside of your type it's a bit eh.
Yeah but no one would say anything if someone said brown hair brown eyes is their type and once they dated a blue eye blonde hair and said it wasnt , no one would bat an eye