Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia has just revealed on TikTok she stayed at Lily of the Valley. Looks like per night it’s starting at the most basic room around €1.6k per night for 5 nights. If I tried for 7, it jumps to €3.6k per night for the most basic https://www.lilyofthevalley.com/
makes me angry they get to experience this and spend these disgusting amount of money just from posting half arsed videos on youtube that realistically any of us could, its not fair 🥺😂

Reactions: 11
These two talking about how they can't drink / finish fizzy drinks but literally make diet / zero coke their entire personality every summer...make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
makes me angry they get to experience this and spend these disgusting amount of money just from posting half arsed videos on youtube that realistically any of us could, its not fair 🥺😂
I couldn't do this.

It takes a level of skill to take a photo of a cup of coffee with frothy milk WITHOUT spilling it.

Look at the blueberry positioning!! 💀💀
Screenshot_20240626_184153_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
His stories today of them together are so so sweet! They seem like such a fun couple❤

I couldn’t imagine them on a double date with the tories🤢
Not him fully getting into the restaurant entertainment I love it 😂😂😂 The fact that Cinzia is blatantly being shown in his story is probably a massive reassurance for her, I can only imagine all the women who try it with him in his DMs.

Also I like that he actually posts on his socials otherwise we'd never see this side of Cinzia, it's refreshing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet you we’ll start seeing more teeny bits of ‘Brian’ now Cinzia is having fun on Instagram with her relationship.

Sophia will not want to be forgotten about!

Reactions: 13
The fact Sophia doesn’t even follow Jamie… it’s giving bitter
They've said in the past it's weird if their friends follow their boyfriend. Like they didn't see a point & it would seem like theres other intentions if they do.

They don't seem to really mix their relationships with friends which is weird to me especially if you see them being long term, it seems abit childish & insecure. Anyways I don't think anyone's going to steal Max from you Soph...

Reactions: 17
They've said in the past it's weird if their friends follow their boyfriend. Like they didn't see a point & it would seem like theres other intentions if they do.

They don't seem to really mix their relationships with friends which is weird to me especially if you see them being long term, it seems abit childish & insecure. Anyways I don't think anyone's going to steal Max from you Soph...
That’s a rly weird mindset they have, insta really isn’t that deep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

But surely not if it’s your best and only friend?? So weird lol

Reactions: 6

she looks way older than her age omg and such a lydia millen wannabe
---
Not him fully getting into the restaurant entertainment I love it 😂😂😂 The fact that Cinzia is blatantly being shown in his story is probably a massive reassurance for her, I can only imagine all the women who try it with him in his DMs.

Also I like that he actually posts on his socials otherwise we'd never see this side of Cinzia, it's refreshing.
but like she doesn’t return the favour at all lol

Reactions: 2