Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such profound advice babe 😍😍 its always the 'new member' nametag people saying this tit lol
Definitely not any kind of life advice, just my opinion. I might be new to commenting but Ive been a member since July 2020, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never thought about the fact that Cinzia might have to move out of London or even out the country if she ever moves in with Jamie.

It could be another 2/3 years before that happens - Of course there is things like skype for meetings etc. but I can't see it working well for the pod & any other committments they have in lnd.

These two clearly can't hack public transport so I doubt she'd be catching the train down for the pod weekly etc. will probably pay for an extortionate taxi to & from.

I wonder if Sophia would ever let her stay round? They really don't seem to mix their friendship with anyone external incl boyfs, I feel like they would make it awkward/ a bigger deal than it is.

Last edited:
It’s your kind who are the one obsessed with race that’s why we have to talk about it xxx ❤
My kind😂😂😂 I think you will find I didnt bring it up, I replied to a comment already mentioning race. Maybe if you all didn't act the victim, everyone would get over it

• Sick
  • Heart
Never thought about the fact that Cinzia might have to move out of London or even out the country if she ever moves in with Jamie.

It could be another 2/3 years before that happens - Of course there is things like skype for meetings etc. but I can't see it working well for the pod & any other committments they have in lnd.

These two clearly can't hack public transport so I doubt she'd be catching the train down for the pod weekly etc. will probably pay for an extortionate taxi to & from.

I wonder if Sophia would ever let her stay round? They really don't seem to mix their friendship with anyone external incl boyfs, I feel like they would make it awkward/ a bigger deal than it is.
My kind😂😂😂 I think you will find I didnt bring it up, I replied to a comment already mentioning race. Maybe if you all didn't act the victim, everyone would get over it
´maybe if you all didn’t act the victim’… Yup it seems I was right 🤣- your kind are the absolute worst 🤮

Anyway don’t mean to derail the thread! Back on topic!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
the only people who seem genuinely upset are the people who aren’t happy that it was pointed out that Cinzia fetishises a bit😂 but people have deffo outed themselves in how they reacted to a simple statement , but that’s that

Moving on, I can’t see their channel having longevity or the podcast even, they’re both so lazy anyway, their content and engagement on youtube has plummeted and their podcast is just them talking tit all day long. Also every chance Cinzia will want to actually live a little the more she hangs out with more girls and goes to things with Jamie and it’ll be harder to align with Sophia’s rather boring and placid lifestyle. Most friendships could survive that difference in lifestyle but the issue with the two of them is that they’re meant to be a brand together and it’s never been consistent but it’s not going to work if they’re lifestyles keep going in different directions

Reactions: 1
the only people who seem genuinely upset are the people who aren’t happy that it was pointed out that Cinzia fetishises a bit😂 but people have deffo outed themselves in how they reacted to a simple statement , but that’s that

Moving on, I can’t see their channel having longevity or the podcast even, they’re both so lazy anyway, their content and engagement on youtube has plummeted and their podcast is just them talking tit all day long. Also every chance Cinzia will want to actually live a little the more she hangs out with more girls and goes to things with Jamie and it’ll be harder to align with Sophia’s rather boring and placid lifestyle. Most friendships could survive that difference in lifestyle but the issue with the two of them is that they’re meant to be a brand together and it’s never been consistent but it’s not going to work if they’re lifestyles keep going in different directions
Definitely not upset! It has nothing to do with me at the end of the day and Im sure my opinion wont affect anyones life, everyone is just here giving opinions and ranting I thought🤷🏻‍♀️

Why cant people just be attracted to who they like? Why does everyone have to being race into it🤦🏻‍♀️
Let's just bake a cake a rainbow cake and close our eyes loooooool

But as someone who's watched both of them since their first videos. I stick by infinity stones comment.

Anyways back to Sophia, she's hiding that left hand very well. I would feel like a mug doing all that and my "Brian" didn't propose

Also, Cinzia messaged the gc yesterday. Don't have any context as I was just sent the screenshot. And asked if she Said anything else and was told "nope"

Screenshot_20240621_135650_Patreon.jpg

• Haha
Let's just bake a cake a rainbow cake and close our eyes loooooool

But as someone who's watched both of them since their first videos. I stick by infinity stones comment.

Anyways back to Sophia, she's hiding that left hand very well. I would feel like a mug doing all that and my "Brian" didn't propose

Also, Cinzia messaged the gc yesterday. Don't have any context as I was just sent the screenshot. And asked if she Said anything else and was told "nope"

View attachment 3010415
the fact they’re making like an extra £60k or more a month off this

Reactions: 10
the fact they’re making like an extra £60k or more a month off this
From when my lovely mentee gave me her login a couple months ago the girls on the gc give EACH OTHER advice, help with job issues, relationships, girl issues etc

I'm like wow, and I've asked if C&S ever answer and she said "no"

Very clone behavior too. Blank street Mancha, Sambas, Brian talk

Reactions: 3
do you wonder in Cinzias case if her bf is low-key offended that she doesn’t post him in her multiple uploads but has so many overly edited pics of herself. for sophia obvs max doesn’t seem to be on socials or post with her either but like it’s kinda sad that Cinzias man is posting pics and collages with her and she’s not doing the same and it’s not even like she’s that hell bent on keeping it private because she’s in lots of pics and posts from the weekend with others too. If my partner was sharing pics of us together i’d be wanting to post him too idk. just don’t really know what her reason would even be for not posting him atp 😂 he might not gaf but it’s odd

think it comes down to her and sophia’s immaturity, thinking they’re actual celebrities when they’re not and this annoying gen z culture in general where we “hard launch” relationships

Reactions: 3
I just came here to post the same 😭😭😭 his hair is giving major ick. So funny how she hides him like he’s some gold prize but you just know if he was drop dead gorgeous she would’ve showed him off by now
Christian was plastered on that girls insta like
---
View attachment 3011837This photo is giving me the ick so bad and I can’t even explain why but Max just looks eww
The hair is sooooo unsettling

• Haha
Reactions: 16