Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s went so quiet on socials 💀 either it’s happened or she doesn’t want to show anymore to build speculation

Reactions: 7
he’ll have to do it now or she’ll throw a fit because
of all the speculation lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s happening, she definitely already knows about it. I just know she’d somehow know it was happening or not

not being funny but i would hate to be in Sophia's situation right now, like a holiday where everyone is saying its 'obvious' youre going to get proposed to. a proposal is meant to be a surprise, but instead youd be rushing through the days waiting for the engagement day to come, and then if it never did come, youve sort of wished the whole holiday away in anxious anticipation. doesnt help when all their minions are flooding her comments with it too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
tbf I’m embarrassed that we’re all buying into and fueling the speculation on here hahaa I can’t help it though

Reactions: 5
Tbh it's not embarrassing speculating on here but the fact that so many people have made actual tiktoks about it is very embarrassing :ROFLMAO: Sophia is definitely egging this on for attention and this is the most interesting she's ever been and that's saying a lot

Half of them look like Sophia herself and its quite scary. Its like the vanilla community has been summoned to make tiktoks about this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbh it's not embarrassing speculating on here but the fact that so many people have made actual tiktoks about it is very embarrassing :ROFLMAO: Sophia is definitely egging this on for attention and this is the most interesting she's ever been and that's saying a lot

Half of them look like Sophia herself and its quite scary. Its like the vanilla community has been summoned to make tiktoks about this
imagine a soggy biscuit of a man putting a blood diamond on your finger being your only personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh I dunno how Max will be able to propose to her when he must hear how immature she is when talking about adult stuff.. isn't he like early 30s? In the latest vlog she's going "I cannot believe we're gonna be wedding guests this year.. not even weddings of our elders - weddings of people our age!? SO GROSS" like?? Yeah, you're 25/26 there is literally nothing remarkable about going to weddings in your mid-late-twenties, why do they talk like they're just itty bitty babies I find it so bizarre, it would give me the ick if one of my male friends in their 30s was dating a 25 year old who spoke like that
Men like Max don't care. She looks good on his arm. Doesn't bother her with intellectual debates. And will be eager to push out some kids

Reactions: 8

why do more than half of them look dead behind the eyes. i’m not joking it’s those little aliens from toy story that all wait for the claw

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sophia not commenting on cinz insta post is interesting. they usually comment immediately

Idk about anyone else engaged in this thread but my biggest indication that my partner was going to propose was that he was really fidgety and couldn’t meet my eye leading up to it 😂 Suppose it depends on the person but I wonder if Sophia has had other indicators or she’s just flexing and has accidentally fuelled speculation if it doesn’t happen lol. so true what someone above said^ she’s always flexing and these experiences aren’t out of the ordinary for her so who knows.

Reactions: 2
Idk about anyone else engaged in this thread but my biggest indication that my partner was going to propose was that he was really fidgety and couldn’t meet my eye leading up to it 😂 Suppose it depends on the person but I wonder if Sophia has had other indicators or she’s just flexing and has accidentally fuelled speculation if it doesn’t happen lol. so true what someone above said^ she’s always flexing and these experiences aren’t out of the ordinary for her so who knows.
Loool yes you do get a gut feeling. My bf was in shorts with actual pockets instead of his usual board shorts so i was suspecting looool. So I wonder if Max will have any tell-tale signs. Maybe he'll be too shy and nervous to say "shake that bootay" the day he's going to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mine did it at a our local pub to teach me a lesson, a month earlier we were in holiday and yes, I admit I was kinda expecting/hoping it was going to happen at the waterfalls (cringey I know but I wore a maxi dress /inappropriate shoes/ full face of make up on a mountain excursion 🤣🤣) must have looked a right head …. He was determined it would be a surprise and well, it was indeed.
she’s an influencer so I just don’t think it will be anything other than curated, I’d head to the bookies if I could, the announcement will be a ‘follow me’ style pic along the entrance with Eden roc in the background, plus the usual set of emojis …. She normally posts where they are staying on day one, maybe shes just immersed in enjoyment, but my guess she’s busy getting the subtle-not-subtle flex ready (Lidia certainly hasn’t been drafted in to support the editing)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine did it at a our local pub to teach me a lesson, a month earlier we were in holiday and yes, I admit I was kinda expecting/hoping it was going to happen at the waterfalls (cringey I know but I wore a maxi dress /inappropriate shoes/ full face of make up on a mountain excursion 🤣🤣) must have looked a right head …. He was determined it would be a surprise and well, it was indeed.
she’s an influencer so I just don’t think it will be anything other than curated, I’d head to the bookies if I could, the announcement will be a ‘follow me’ style pic along the entrance with Eden roc in the background, plus the usual set of emojis …. She normally posts where they are staying on day one, maybe shes just immersed in enjoyment, but my guess she’s busy getting the subtle-not-subtle flex ready (Lidia certainly hasn’t been drafted in to support the editing)
hahahaha that’s very cute though😂😂 i truly beleive it will never be perfect even when you try and plan it anyways haha . mine was after a really cold swim in the sea in dublin in january and my fingers were too swollen from cold to get on the ring and i looked like a rat loooool. I reckon sophia’s will be a bit more curated than that …

taking bets on what route she will go down to announce :
-smug and subtle flex
-overly gushy with these emojis 🤍🤍🤍💍💍💍💍🥺🥺🥺
-a vídeo someone took of max brian dobson proposing but she whacks an emoji over his face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of what you guys have said is exactly why I don't follow her and can't stand to see her posts. I only follow Cinzia and Lidia and had to unfollow Sophia because she's really is annoying with what and how she posts.

Reactions: 4
All of what you guys have said is exactly why I don't follow her and can't stand to see her posts. I only follow Cinzia and Lidia and had to unfollow Sophia because she's really is annoying with what and how she posts.
I understand Sophia is annoying but preferring Lydia over her !? Girl what

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg … but i sort of agree… there’s something very unlikeable about sophia that isn’t as present in even the Phlegm Gremlin…
I get that, Sophia has a smugness and Lydia is just an absolute beg, suppose it’s dependent on what you can tolerate more 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12