Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say her posts about him would suggest they’re a very shallow relationship as it’s either him huffing and puffing down the camera about her ass in mallorca as she walks away or her showing all their 💰💰💰💰💰💰. Her incredibly shallow views on money and relationships are also constantly jumping out in the podcast and she has the personality of a drip of water so … it’s not such a reach to guess this. i’ve never seen her share a single thing with him that isn’t flexing or him commenting on her looks.(both totally fine things to do but it just means the only content we’re seeing is very soulless), so yeah nobody actually knows bleeping max brian dobson not-christian but the impression she gives is a shallow one lol.
When was he huffing and puffing about her ass? I must have missed this! 🤣

Reactions: 1
When was he huffing and puffing about her ass? I must have missed this! 🤣
omg i think she’s deleted it but it was in that fancy hotel in mallorca and he was heavy breathing down the camera as she “candidly” walks away and he’s like saying stuff like i can’t even remember exactly what but like “look at dat ass”, it might’ve been something different but i remember it so clearly as i had to tell my therapist about it due to the trauma nightmares it caused xx waking up hearing max huffing and puffing in my dreams

no but in all seriousness, this deffo was a tiktok right? or did i imagine it, if i did imagine it that is something to bring up in therapy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg i think she’s deleted it but it was in that fancy hotel in mallorca and he was heavy breathing down the camera as she “candidly” walks away and he’s like saying stuff like i can’t even remember exactly what but like “look at dat ass”, it might’ve been something different but i remember it so clearly as i had to tell my therapist about it due to the trauma nightmares it caused xx waking up hearing max huffing and puffing in my dreams

no but in all seriousness, this deffo was a tiktok right? or did i imagine it, if i did imagine it that is something to bring up in therapy 😂
no it 1000% was a real tiktok because i remember it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
not being funny but i would hate to be in Sophia's situation right now, like a holiday where everyone is saying its 'obvious' youre going to get proposed to. a proposal is meant to be a surprise, but instead youd be rushing through the days waiting for the engagement day to come, and then if it never did come, youve sort of wished the whole holiday away in anxious anticipation. doesnt help when all their minions are flooding her comments with it too

Reactions: 28
not being funny but i would hate to be in Sophia's situation right now, like a holiday where everyone is saying its 'obvious' youre going to get proposed to. a proposal is meant to be a surprise, but instead youd be rushing through the days waiting for the engagement day to come, and then if it never did come, youve sort of wished the whole holiday away in anxious anticipation. doesnt help when all their minions are flooding her comments with it too
The embarrassment sitting on a flight home with no ring after the comments and tiktoks about it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He said „shake dat booty“ 😂😂😂😂
---

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Their advice honestly is so tit, they create more questions & doubt more than anything - there was a dilemma about someone getting a hefty payment for referring their friend to a job & the friend felt she should get a cut of it - they just kept flip flopping between whether or not she should ask for it & just telling her to talk to her close friends & family....they literally just go on tangents taking them 10mins to even read the email & using this pod to gossip about other people's downfalls.

Reactions: 6
I just came here to say the exact same thing as I just saw yet another TikTok about it. Can’t be nice for him seeing all this too must put huge pressure on them both! However I do think Sophia plays on it and feeds into it most of the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People are going to assume she’s getting engaged every time she goes on holiday, until it happens. Yes there’s every chance it might, but all their trips are quite lavish (bar the helicopter) so it’s hard to determine

Reactions: 7
This might be unpopular but I think Sophia loves the speculation and will be enjoying this. The stories she uploaded were deliberately alluding to an engagement with the “surprise of my life” and whisked away vibe. It was definitely on purpose that she included a photo of the rings on her London dump recently.

Sophia doesn’t and won’t have the personality to fall back on for engagement that Cinzia does, and so she knows these life updates are the only thing that will keep people interested. She’ll be seeing engagement jump - her latest IG pic has 100% uplift in likes compared with her previous, at over 100k likes.

Sadly, this is one of the few things that’s going to keep her relevant. She knows what she’s doing!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Cinzia is in Greece for a wedding...they don't have any friends, it's not a family member otherwise Phlegm gremlin will be there so it must be a friend of her new mans.

A destination wedding that is decorated very expensive / Instagramable further backs the idea that she's dating a footballer or atleast a person with wealthy friends.

Reactions: 7
They went through the I don't need a man phase but a man is the only thing keeping Sophia interesting lol, sad really.

Reactions: 11
This might be unpopular but I think Sophia loves the speculation and will be enjoying this. The stories she uploaded were deliberately alluding to an engagement with the “surprise of my life” and whisked away vibe. It was definitely on purpose that she included a photo of the rings on her London dump recently.

Sophia doesn’t and won’t have the personality to fall back on for engagement that Cinzia does, and so she knows these life updates are the only thing that will keep people interested. She’ll be seeing engagement jump - her latest IG pic has 100% uplift in likes compared with her previous, at over 100k likes.

Sadly, this is one of the few things that’s going to keep her relevant. She knows what she’s doing!
Sophia literally uploaded a photo of split milk a couple weeks ago. This is the Most interesting thing to happen to her since she partially pink for a second

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m actually on the patreon (don’t kill me i was curious) and in last weeks patreon only episode cinzia said she really thought she was pregnant a few weeks ago lol. I’m betting she wants a Summer situation (having babies with a footballer) Especially since Sophia’s life is moving faster than hers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ugh I dunno how Max will be able to propose to her when he must hear how immature she is when talking about adult stuff.. isn't he like early 30s? In the latest vlog she's going "I cannot believe we're gonna be wedding guests this year.. not even weddings of our elders - weddings of people our age!? SO GROSS" like?? Yeah, you're 25/26 there is literally nothing remarkable about going to weddings in your mid-late-twenties, why do they talk like they're just itty bitty babies I find it so bizarre, it would give me the ick if one of my male friends in their 30s was dating a 25 year old who spoke like that

Reactions: 17