Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk i don’t think being engaged excels your life or not being engaged/ being single is something to feel bad about or see as a failure.
But for them it's marriage then kids basically same time

Even on the pod they said "when we are pregnant...".

S is ahead 2, 3 steps

Reactions: 4
From the Breakfast Mukbang:

C: “She had that fear of leaving her house. What was that called- it’s not agoraphobia is it?”
S: “No that’s spiders.”

Sophia loud and WRONG as per usual 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Idk if anyone else clocked this but on the podcast there was an ad and they were talking about their perfect skin match/ love match words to that effect anyway, I can’t exactly remember but Sophia said to Cinzia “I thought you’ve found your perfect love match?” And Cinzia replied “yes but I’m talking about my skin match” 👀

Reactions: 1
Everything is just so pricey. Sophia is wearing a yellow gold, brown dial Cartier!! which usually go for 22k 😮💨🫨
is anyone just so bored of this? like not just on sophia but in general, i find that level of luxury really almost hard to stomach as the poor-rich divide is becoming bigger. it’s simply not impressive to me lol. but like sophia in general, i know some people are excited if she gets engaged but she’s just not likeable because what do we actually know about her outside of all her watches and possessions?
---
Exactly, everything is about money and appearances for them. I’d rather be broke and have an actual deep, intimate connection with someone
Yeah. been said so many times but all she shows about her relationship is that they have lots of luxury items and it come down to influencers just existing at this point to make us feel bad about we don’t have which is going to be the case for their very impressionable followers. i honestly have never seen her share anything genuinely sweet or cute or non materialistic about her bf. when i got engaged, we were on the beach near our apartment with some mercadona wine and a picnic rug and plastic glasses and it was really perfect 🤣
---
Idk if anyone else clocked this but on the podcast there was an ad and they were talking about their perfect skin match/ love match words to that effect anyway, I can’t exactly remember but Sophia said to Cinzia “I thought you’ve found your perfect love match?” And Cinzia replied “yes but I’m talking about my skin match” 👀
wait what does that even mean lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I came here to speculate too - if I were a gambling girl I’d bet my bottom dollar the engagement will be at Hotel du Cap - Eden roc ( where Sophia richie / PLT owner and tonnes of other millionaires and A listers got married ) …. We all know they love a flex & tbf it is one of the most luxious/ fancy places in the world - and has a helipad which their concierge would have arranged. They defo will not be getting married there, they don’t make the grade, but an engagement for 2 - maybe. Failing that there are villas with helipads in St tropez; that’s the only thing that confused me as they wouldnt need to fly as far as St Tropez to get to Eden roc but I guess it’s only 5 mins in a chopper and maybe part of the illusion or waiting for permission to land/ or part of the experience ….. watch this space, they went to Cap Robat a few months after Molly Mae posted her filter campaign/ promoted the hotel so Sophia be influenced….. I can see her aspiring to Sophia Richie

Reactions: 6
I never realized how „relevant“ they are, I went to Sophia’s tik tok account and all the suggested videos are from her fans speculating/predicting her engagement that’s actually crazy who cares that much about Sophia lol
---
Or "did a thing 🤪💍"
Picture of the ring: she do be cute🥹💍✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You have literally no way of knowing this though? How can people comment on why a couple are together when u know nothing about their relationship, it’s a bit ridiculous lol

The fast Max is interested in Sophia clearly solely for her looks puts me off men like him. There’s no way they can have intelligent conversations. He was just after a trophy wife and he got her!

Reactions: 2
Cinzia now on her beau holiday… I wonder where she would go with her boyfriend… any guesses? Of course… Greece.
IMG_1712.jpeg
IMG_1713.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have literally no way of knowing this though? How can people comment on why a couple are together when u know nothing about their relationship, it’s a bit ridiculous lol
I would say her posts about him would suggest they’re a very shallow relationship as it’s either him huffing and puffing down the camera about her ass in mallorca as she walks away or her showing all their 💰💰💰💰💰💰. Her incredibly shallow views on money and relationships are also constantly jumping out in the podcast and she has the personality of a drip of water so … it’s not such a reach to guess this. i’ve never seen her share a single thing with him that isn’t flexing or him commenting on her looks.(both totally fine things to do but it just means the only content we’re seeing is very soulless), so yeah nobody actually knows bleeping max brian dobson not-christian but the impression she gives is a shallow one lol.

Reactions: 15
Well it was a process of deduction. He’s not with her for her brain, she’s not particularly funny, and from what we’ve seen she doesn’t come across as kind or caring - but by contrast I believe Cinzia does have this quality. (Sophia comes across stingy and petty). To me, he’s with her for looks and because she can “keep up” with him and not leech of him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if she doesn't get engaged that's gonna be embarrassing with all the expectations lol

Reactions: 6
it makes me feel bad when they go out/away with lidia and constantly make her sit in the front with the taxi driver, like at least take it in turns? granted she does have a tendency to tag along where shes probably not wanted but theres no need to act like secondary school girls over it, just constantly leaving her out, ganging up on her if she gets something wrong, making her walk behind if the path is too narrow etc. i often wonder what their mum makes of it all

Reactions: 7
She knows that everyone is speculating and that’s why the uploads are so sporadic. She’ll come back on stories and say it’s all been a whirlwind and she’s had no time to look at her phone

Reactions: 8
She knows that everyone is speculating and that’s why the uploads are so sporadic. She’ll come back on stories and say it’s all been a whirlwind and she’s had no time to look at her phone
Yes that’s what I think but also maybe he hasn’t proposed yet but will do the following days. I’m sure she was 100% certain he would propose on the first day and maybe he didn’t intentionally to keep her guessing and kinda surprise her idk

Reactions: 2
I could believe he already has proposed, but maybe she wants to keep it to herself/her friends and family for a couple days.

Reactions: 1
Everytime Sophia posts about what her & her boyf are doing it just feels like the BIGGEST flex...she won't post his face or even his name but will show the exclusive destination he's flown her to - the expensive luxury items he's bought - his expensive car etc.

She doesn't even talk or show anything meaningful, just gives off as a shallow relationship.

Reactions: 23