Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do we think he’ll do it? I can’t see it being somewhere super public, think Sophia would be too awkward for that
in the most flashy way possible to remind everyone they have money , i don’t follow them so if she gets engaged someone pls update here lol

Reactions: 7
how do we think he’ll do it? I can’t see it being somewhere super public, think Sophia would be too awkward for that
i'm thinking a rooftop or a setup on a private beach, the whole shebang with the table and rose petals and that :ROFLMAO: deffo something worthy of the gram, potentially a setup like cinzia did for her years ago on the cliffside but more romantic

Reactions: 9
she’s deleted the stories now. i’m sure he’s done it. Good for her honestly !

Reactions: 3
The fast Max is interested in Sophia clearly solely for her looks puts me off men like him. There’s no way they can have intelligent conversations. He was just after a trophy wife and he got her!

Reactions: 10
The fast Max is interested in Sophia clearly solely for her looks puts me off men like him. There’s no way they can have intelligent conversations. He was just after a trophy wife and he got her!
Exactly, everything is about money and appearances for them. I’d rather be broke and have an actual deep, intimate connection with someone

Reactions: 3
I'm sceptical... they've gone on some really extravagant holidays in the past especially for their anniversary...to do it on the same date / around it seems like something Sophia has mentioned in the past as something she would hate.

An €850 helicopter flight seems to be minor for these two's income & I'd imagine her boyf has had time to save / plan ahead. She probably saw someone else do it on TikTok / insta & said to him she'd love to do that one day as a passing comment.

If she does get engaged I think she will go quiet for a few days before posting pics from when it happened - black n white pic / video of her hand in Brian's showing the ring or him with his arm around her & hand over his face / his head cut off or just his chin kissing her head or a pic he took of her sobbing while holding her hand up to show the ring.

Wonder how Cinzia feels, their life's were parallel until she broke up with her last ex & Sophia moved in with her boyfriend. Now Sophia's life has excelled in comparison especially if she ends up engaged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm sceptical... they've gone on some really extravagant holidays in the past especially for their anniversary...to do it on the same date / around it seems like something Sophia has mentioned in the past as something she would hate.

An €850 helicopter flight seems to be minor for these two's income & I'd imagine her boyf has had time to save / plan ahead. She probably saw someone else do it on TikTok / insta & said to him she'd love to do that one day as a passing comment.

If she does get engaged I think she will go quiet for a few days before posting pics from when it happened - black n white pic / video of her hand in Brian's showing the ring or him with his arm around her & hand over his face / his head cut off or just his chin kissing her head or a pic he took of her sobbing while holding her hand up to show the ring.

Wonder how Cinzia feels, their life's were parallel until she broke up with her last ex & Sophia moved in with her boyfriend. Now Sophia's life has excelled in comparison especially if she ends up engaged.
idk i don’t think being engaged excels your life or not being engaged/ being single is something to feel bad about or see as a failure.

Reactions: 27
said it before and ill say it again i still think 3 years is quite early to get engaged 🤷‍♀️ maybe im just salty as ive been waiting 7 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
idk i don’t think being engaged excels your life or not being engaged/ being single is something to feel bad about or see as a failure.
I don't necessarily mean it's a bad thing that Cinzia is single, I'm sure she is happy & enjoys the freedom but I feel like these two see getting engaged / married as a big milestone in their lifes that they want to happen.

They strike me as people who would have talked about how fun it would be to be engaged, married & have kids etc. at the same time & see that all as doing well in life.

Reactions: 4
Aside from the Sophia chat, the Lidia / Cinzia trip to Mallorca seemed so random. In the vlog Cinzia was being very quiet as well. She definitely cba putting in any effort to help the vlog be entertaining, much to Lidia’s disappointment probably

Reactions: 11