Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are giving engagement ready too!! Remember she had blue ones on a trip before hahahah

Reactions: 7
i'm not usually one to speculate on engagements cos people kept doing it with me before mine and it was so annoying but this is really is giving proposal incoming, there's going to the south of france and then theres GOING there in a helicopter hahaha. men don't pull a stunt like that unless it's actually for an occasion, max is rich but probably not rich enough for this to be a casual thing

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s definitely getting that ring!!! Is it their three or four year anniversary do we know?

Reactions: 1
Brian babe this is amazing but she and us all know it’s happening now!

Reactions: 3
i'm not usually one to speculate on engagements cos people kept doing it with me before mine and it was so annoying but this is really is giving proposal incoming, there's going to the south of france and then theres GOING there in a helicopter hahaha. men don't pull a stunt like that unless it's actually for an occasion, max is rich but probably not rich enough for this to be a casual thing
Tbf it’s only a helicopter from nice to st tropez which is about 840 euros. Don’t get me wrong, a lot cheaper to book a taxi but it’s not 10000s

Reactions: 4
For those who don't have IG or go on Sophia IG late as its on stories her trip. This is for you
Screenshot_20240615_133420_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133436_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133455_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133505_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133516_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133526_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_133538_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sophia didn’t mention SOF trip when they were on the Madame Joyce podcast a month ago, so either it’s been a complete surprise or she wanted to keep it hush. I thought the annual Mallorca trip to Cap Rocat hotel (where there was rampant speculation about engagement last July - see here ) would have been the time. This feels very additional and engagement vibes. I think she will go quiet on socials now and build suspense as to what’s happening in real time
---
Sophia has deleted ALL of the stories. What is going on!
---
NEW^
---
Nevermind my IG being glitchy I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She 100% knew something was happening. Who gets a flight in full glam, with a blow dry in a nice outfit?

Reactions: 13
how do we think he’ll do it? I can’t see it being somewhere super public, think Sophia would be too awkward for that

Reactions: 1
‘Mrs Brian for life’ it’ll be a picture of her hand probably over her face maybe his arm but not one of his face at all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21