Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cinzia was deffo in mallorca for her boyfs game - he plays for ireland & they were playing in spain, cinzia & lidia just happened to be there … i know lidia was desperate to try and get attention from the players 🤢
i didnt't know he he plays for 'northern ireland' loool (sorry i'm biased, but Ireland has an actual football team that he's not on)- anyways, let me tell you, considering cinzias no-name footballer bf is one of the bigger names on the team, lidia won't be landing herself an mbappe 😂 don't know much about her manz tbf but he''s way preferable to sophia's boris johnson jr, i do wonder what the girls talk about with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i didnt't know he he plays for 'northern ireland' loool (sorry i'm biased, but Ireland has an actual football team that he's not on)- anyways, let me tell you, considering cinzias no-name footballer bf is one of the bigger names on the team, lidia won't be landing herself an mbappe 😂 don't know much about her manz tbf but he''s way preferable to sophia's boris johnson jr, i do wonder what the girls talk about with them

I don't really know what you're getting at here. Northern Ireland has an actual football team aswell, which he is on. And cinzias "no name footballer bf" definitely ISNT one of the bigger names on the team. Considering he only made his debut for them this year and has played about 3 times...

Let's not be petty and try and put down a whole country for absolutely no reason.

Cinzia arguably has more of a reason to flaunt her boyfriend as he is more in the public eye but I actually feel like Sophia is the insufferable one. Imagine just how much worse she'd be if she was the one dating a footballer... she's already wearing an inter miami football shirt when she has no interest in football

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't really know what you're getting at here. Northern Ireland has an actual football team aswell, which he is on. And cinzias "no name footballer bf" definitely ISNT one of the bigger names on the team. Considering he only made his debut for them this year and has played about 3 times...

Let's not be petty and try and put down a whole country for absolutely no reason.

Cinzia arguably has more of a reason to flaunt her boyfriend as he is more in the public eye but I actually feel like Sophia is the insufferable one. Imagine just how much worse she'd be if she was the one dating a footballer... she's already wearing an inter miami football shirt when she has no interest in football
Hiiiiii i am from belfast and have family deeply affected by the conflict here, and i do not see it as a country as i do not accept the colonisation of my land and people or recognise the football team that supports this, like many other indigenous irish people here, that’s what i’m getting at to clear things up! there is also a long-standing history of sectarianism associated with the team and it’s fans, aimed at my community. it was a light hearted joke i was making initially but just to set that record straight, can appreciate it’s missing context for people who aren’t aware of this! football is highly political here, at a country level and club level. - if you’re from here too and you’re of british descent then you have your view i have mine👍we don’t need to debate on tattle lol, if not, i can appreciate you may not have been aware of this and my explanation is genuine either way. (sorry guys, i do not want to be political but i’m not getting called out for “bringing down” the country i’m from because i dislike the elements that are linked to struggles in my community lol, low-key a bit embbarassed about this bc it’s so irrelevant to the thread😂)

also apart from conor bradley they legit all are rather irrelevant , sorry to say it, and many people suspect the only reason he remains playing for NI as an irish person is because of James McCleans experience of being subjected to heightened sectarian abuse for deciding to play for republic of ireland instead. also like cinzias man is not a big time player and even active football fans wouldn’t necessarily know him unless they support stevenage

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hiiiiii i am from belfast and have family deeply affected by the conflict here, and i do not see it as a country as i do not accept the colonisation of my land and people or recognise the football team that supports this, like many other indigenous irish people here, that’s what i’m getting at to clear things up! there is also a long-standing history of sectarianism associated with the team and it’s fans, aimed at my community. it was a light hearted joke i was making initially but just to set that record straight, can appreciate it’s missing context for people who aren’t aware of this! football is highly political here, at a country level and club level. - if you’re from here too and you’re of british descent then you have your view i have mine👍we don’t need to debate on tattle lol, if not, i can appreciate you may not have been aware of this and my explanation is genuine either way. (sorry guys, i do not want to be political but i’m not getting called out for “bringing down” the country i’m from because i dislike the elements that are linked to struggles in my community lol, low-key a bit embbarassed about this bc it’s so irrelevant to the thread😂)

also apart from conor bradley they legit all are rather irrelevant , sorry to say it, and many people suspect the only reason he remains playing for NI as an irish person is because of James McCleans experience of being subjected to heightened sectarian abuse for deciding to play for republic of ireland instead. also like cinzias man is not a big time player and even active football fans wouldn’t necessarily know him unless they support stevenage
I'm from Belfast aswell and find your whole comment completely irrelevant and actually had undertones of bitterness and sectarianism aswell even though that's what you're claiming to have an issue with, the fact you can't see the hypocrisy is quite worrying.

I also know he isn't a big time player that's why your comment that he's one of the bigger names in the team doesn't make sense to me when plenty of other players play or have played in the Premier League, SPL or the Championship, as I said he isn't well known at all he's played for N.I about 3 times....

I wouldn't try to diminish Ireland as a football team or a country. So I'm not going to stand by when I see someone sneering about my country or national team, especially when your comments have tones of what you're claiming to hate so much about the place...

And whether you view it as a country or not , it is a country.

And you're embarrassed about this because it's irrelevant yet you brought it up in the first place knowing its a sensitive topic.

Conor Bradley isn't the only Catholic in the Northern Ireland team either and he remains playing for Northern Ireland because that's where he's from. There are many Catholic players in the team and has been for years. There are also many fans from both sides of the community.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm from Belfast aswell and find your whole comment completely irrelevant and actually had undertones of bitterness and sectarianism aswell even though that's what you're claiming to have an issue with, the fact you can't see the hypocrisy is quite worrying.

I also know he isn't a big time player that's why your comment that he's one of the bigger names in the team doesn't make sense to me when plenty of other players play or have played in the Premier League, SPL or the Championship, as I said he isn't well known at all he's played for N.I about 3 times....

I wouldn't try to diminish Ireland as a football team or a country. So I'm not going to stand by when I see someone sneering about my country or national team, especially when your comments have tones of what you're claiming to hate so much about the place...

And you're embarrassed about this because it's irrelevant yet you brought it up in the first place knowing its a sensitive topic.
I said i’m not debating this on tattle, not the platform, but you do not get to tell someone they have to recognise a country that is the direct result of the occupation of their land, also you really shouldn’t police people’s criticism of their oppressor. i was not sectarian at any point, i rightfully criticised the colonisation and oppression of my people and simply explained why the Northern Ireland team is an extension of that. Also, i fear you were the one who made ignorant comments that actually brought this to attention. given that you are from belfast you should have actually realised the context behind my joke😂- again i’m not interested in discussing this on a sophia and cinzia thread, i genuinely just gave my pov and even added that if it’s not your view that’s fine and we agree to disagree. I don’t think it’s appropriate to keep this going in here so that’s all i have to say , i am embarrassed because I have had to also leave a personal comment on here about a sensitive topic, because you took a lighthearted joke massively out of context , that’s all lol.

• Heart

Conor Bradley isn't the only Catholic in the Northern Ireland team either and he remains playing for Northern Ireland because that's where he's from. There are many Catholic players in the team and has been for years. There are also many fans from both sides of the community.
Yeah, weird you felt the need to even react to a joke like that on tattle and this is really not the take. Many of the Catholic players on this team have reported on sectarian abuse they’ve faced within the club and from the fans so let’s not pretend here. Also, the response was not sectarian? Sectarianism is direct criticism levelled at religion, they did not once criticise Protestants. Rightfully feeling upset and outraged at the existence of a state that had come to be from centuries of oppression of your ancestors and the more recent troubles is totally valid, and nobody can take that away from anybody or tell people to accept this whether the country officially exists or not. I genuinely believe you intentionally opened this can of worms knowingly with your initial reply, as someone from Dublin the joke is EXTREMELY lighthearted and it’s an extension of criticising the occupation lol. It did not need to be called out like that when you should know better if you’re from Belfast. You made that post knowing the reaction it would most likely illicit

Anyway yeah, for sure not the venue for this debate and i don’t think it needs to be kept going
jesus bleeping christ, isn’t it funny how Cinzia dating that man had even led to this LMAOOOO, their thread is so dry we end up on wild tangents.
---
I feel like she wears this bag all the time… I thought it was rented but now I’m like ?? But if she did purchase I feel we would know lol
Omg… let’s hope she actually bought something and used it extensively … an end to her crazy consumerism

Apologies, where I'm from jokes are supposed to be funny...

Anyway back on topic, I think the reason they don't post pictures with their boyfriends is because they are both probably not what their fans would expect them to date. Neither of their boyfriends are particularly photogenic or fit the typical influencer boyfriend look that they probably want to portray on their insta feed.

I think if they both thought their boyfriends were really good looking they would be posting them. I think they're scared of the comments they would get because let's be honest , both "brians" aren't giving in the looks department.

Reactions: 10
Apologies, where I'm from jokes are supposed to be funny...

Anyway back on topic, I think the reason they don't post pictures with their boyfriends is because they are both probably not what their fans would expect them to date. Neither of their boyfriends are particularly photogenic or fit the typical influencer boyfriend look that they probably want to portray on their insta feed.

I think if they both thought their boyfriends were really good looking they would be posting them. I think they're scared of the comments they would get because let's be honest , both "brians" aren't giving in the looks department.
Let’s not bring up where you guys are from again😝

I think this about Brian but Jamie is actually alright looking to me, but sometimes he looks a bit dead behind the eyes, think cinzia loves to fetishise mixed men anyway so she’s into it. It’s funny how much they posted though of like Christian who was hot as duck - or lewis… who was disgusting , but like maybe that was more because he wanted to leech of Cinzias platform, but with the men who’s good looks are … controversial, they’re silent

• Haha
Yeah, weird you felt the need to even react to a joke like that on tattle and this is really not the take. Many of the Catholic players on this team have reported on sectarian abuse they’ve faced within the club and from the fans so let’s not pretend here. Also, the response was not sectarian? Sectarianism is direct criticism levelled at religion, they did not once criticise Protestants. Rightfully feeling upset and outraged at the existence of a state that had come to be from centuries of oppression of your ancestors and the more recent troubles is totally valid, and nobody can take that away from anybody or tell people to accept this whether the country officially exists or not. I genuinely believe you intentionally opened this can of worms knowingly with your initial reply, as someone from Dublin the joke is EXTREMELY lighthearted and it’s an extension of criticising the occupation lol. It did not need to be called out like that when you should know better if you’re from Belfast. You made that post knowing the reaction it would most likely illicit

Anyway yeah, for sure not the venue for this debate and i don’t think it needs to be kept going
jesus bleeping christ, isn’t it funny how Cinzia dating that man had even led to this LMAOOOO, their thread is so dry we end up on wild tangents.
---

Omg… let’s hope she actually bought something and used it extensively … an end to her crazy consumerism

I didn't intentionally open this can of worms with my initial reply. I'm sorry if its came across that way I think somewhere along the line wires have got crossed in what I meant.

My main problem was the fact that when that poster said he's one of the bigger names on the team, I took this in a roundabout way that they were implying the rest of the team is tit. That's more what I had an issue with because its not the truth. If anything Cinzias boyfriend is probably the least known in the whole team, as he's only made his debut in March and played about 3 times. That was more what I was trying to clear up.
---
Let’s not bring up where you guys are from again😝

I think this about Brian but Jamie is actually alright looking to me, but sometimes he looks a bit dead behind the eyes, think cinzia loves to fetishise mixed men anyway so she’s into it. It’s funny how much they posted though of like Christian who was hot as duck - or lewis… who was disgusting , but like maybe that was more because he wanted to leech of Cinzias platform, but with the men who’s good looks are … controversial, they’re silent
I actually thought Lewis was quite good looking although he was a massive sleaze and had an awful personality but I like a bit of a beard / facial hair so he's been the better looking of them all to me.

I don't think Jamie photographs particularly well. He has very prominent wrinkles for someone who is only 29.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't intentionally open this can of worms with my initial reply. I'm sorry if its came across that way I think somewhere along the line wires have got crossed in what I meant.

My main problem was the fact that when that poster said he's one of the bigger names on the team, I took this in a roundabout way that they were implying the rest of the team is tit. That's more what I had an issue with because its not the truth. If anything Cinzias boyfriend is probably the least known in the whole team, as he's only made his debut in March and played about 3 times. That was more what I was trying to clear up.
It’s tattle, it happens, I mean more that the players aren’t well known, rarely playing for big clubs. And the same can be said for Irelands team too, it wasn’t any criticism of their skill level. i will say both teams are not the best due to their lack of presence in the euros😅 It was more to illustrate that Cinzia thinks she’s Georgina Ronaldo or whatever her name is when her bf isn’t that big time lol. At the end of the day many things are contentious there (i almost forget as i haven’t lived there in a while) and become political very fast as we know (maybe to others we look unhinged rn🤣🤣🤣🤣), so now worries, can totally draw a line and maybe if Sophia and Cinzia do read on here they can learn some history before their trip to belfast for tour 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5

---

I actually thought Lewis was quite good looking although he was a massive sleaze and had an awful personality but I like a bit of a beard / facial hair so he's been the better looking of them all to me.

I don't think Jamie photographs particularly well. He has very prominent wrinkles for someone who is only 29.
Yeah Lewis wasn’t bad but his ick personality made him gross, that’s also true about Jamie. In a video interview i clicked on of him he looks noticeably better, actually pretty good looking but he doesn’t photograph well… if only he had a gf with a little sister, who both knew how to completely alter their appearance on photoshop

• Haha
Yeah Lewis wasn’t bad but his ick personality made him gross, that’s also true about Jamie. In a video interview i clicked on of him he looks noticeably better, actually pretty good looking but he doesn’t photograph well… if only he had a gf with a little sister, who both knew how to completely alter their appearance on photoshop
Nevermind photoshop, girl needs to share some of her expensive moisturisers with him ASAP or a good anti wrinkle cream

The less said about Max the better...

I actually think Cinzias last boyfriend was the best looking of them all

I only started watching them about 5 or 6 years ago but the first video I clicked on I thought they were early to mid 30s, I still can't believe they are only mid 20s, I'm not even sure what it is specifically about them but they just look so much older than their years

Nevermind photoshop, girl needs to share some of her expensive moisturisers with him ASAP or a good anti wrinkle cream

I only started watching them about 5 or 6 years ago but the first video I clicked on I thought they were early to mid 30s, I still can't believe they are only mid 20s, I'm not even sure what it is specifically about them but they just look so much older than their years
i’ve seen so much discourse about this on twitter surrounding love island , haven’t been watching this year but all the girls are just full of filler and looking mid thirties as a minimum , i think same goes for sophia and cinzia. cinzias filler is maj obvious and she got that chin lipo and it’s visible on her but it’s deffo aged her like, as for sophia her forehead is frozen from botox and it’s drooping down to her eyes now and let’s not go there with the nose job. i’m the same age with no work and look so much younger than these people it’s acc an advertisement to get nothing done for us, and i’m not even into shaming people for doing things like that to feel good but i think the industry takes advantage and the effects of people getting it too young or extensively are showing as time goes on. you know the saying, never get anything done that hasn’t been a procedure for 10 years. ngl it’s a shame, when they were young and starting out i thought they both were so pretty and natural and relatable and sophia was cute with her braces and her old nose suited her so well.

We can’t be debating ex’s and not mention Christian, I know some of you think he looks like when shrek turns into a human (thinking about it this is prob why Sophia fancied him) but I still think he’s the best looking of them all. Cute ☺ classy ☺ rich 🤪

• Haha
We can’t be debating ex’s and not mention Christian, I know some of you think he looks like when shrek turns into a human (thinking about it this is prob why Sophia fancied him) but I still think he’s the best looking of them all. Cute ☺ classy ☺ rich 🤪
i'm ngl i was watching shrek the other day and human shrek is cute, and prince charming ironically looks just like sophia if she had a bob

• Haha
Sophia HAS to be getting engaged on this trip .. a helicopter?? How do you even top that

Reactions: 42