Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting sophia is either already in engaged or will become engaged a long time before anyone finds out about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's constantly buying things, changing her hair, getting new nails, talking about a new trend.

Cinzia especially doesn't seem to be the type to follow through or stick with much for long. I can imagine her getting lessons for her 18th, only doing a hand full before sacking it off. She's too lazy to retry even tho she has all the money & time in the world.

Although Sophia annoys the hell out of me I praise her for having her tit together - she can drive, bought a house (then sold it to her parents), she's bagged a rich boyf (we'll forget that she didn't even like him to begin with🙃), now has a home with said boyf & will be on the way to being engaged etc.

Of course this isn't the only way to live (I don't have any of the above lol) but Sophia's life is starting to look alot more prosperous than Cinzia's purely because she spends her money alot wiser.
sorry if i missed the tea but what does the her not liking him at first refer to🫢🫢

sorry if i missed the tea but what does the her not liking him at first refer to🫢🫢
He messaged her on hinge. She wasn’t interested and ignored it for a bit - couple days/a week. Her hairdresser told her to give it a shot, so she was like, hell, why not.

Reactions: 2
He messaged her on hinge. She wasn’t interested and ignored it for a bit - couple days/a week. Her hairdresser told her to give it a shot, so she was like, hell, why not.
I remember them going on a holiday very early on. I think they were talking for couple weeks before they went to Mallorca if I remember correctly. I also remember cinzia and Lidia (?) saying it’s very smart to go immediately on holiday with someone you’re dating so you get to know them really well

Reactions: 1
Cant moan at cinzia for not driving tbh , i would but i am such an anxious person , i think shes said she struggled woth anxiety before? May be a reason, and who cares if she hasnt got a boyfriend or a house or a car she is still so young and yeah she could be wiser but its her money , dk why everyone always moans like to live a good like you need to do all thoes things to grow up , sorry just sophia pisses me off shes soo stuck up trying to give off posh vibes , but shes so dumb , clearly got with her partner for the money and i can see her parents telling her to do that aswell , cinzia just seems the more down to earth one , i think she would actaully be a great friend or sister tbf

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Something about the way Cinz speaks these days, can't put my finger on it but she hasn't always sounded this.. slow ... right 💀

Something about the way Cinz speaks these days, can't put my finger on it but she hasn't always sounded this.. slow ... right 💀
Genuinely think it’s TikTok brain rot. They both have nothing going on in life outside of work except tiktok and Sophia’s books for teenagers

Reactions: 10
cinzia was deffo in mallorca for her boyfs game - he plays for ireland & they were playing in spain, cinzia & lidia just happened to be there … i know lidia was desperate to try and get attention from the players 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yh I can't stand how Cinzia shortens alot of her words for EVERYTHING - I'm gunna go for a bloob matchie, I've gone for a lil Tune Sand, I'm gunna light a cand.

ITS SO JARRING sometimes the short version is just as long as the full word, just sounds like she's trying to make new It words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yh I can't stand how Cinzia shortens alot of her words for EVERYTHING - I'm gunna go for a bloob matchie, I've gone for a lil Tune Sand, I'm gunna light a cand.

ITS SO JARRING sometimes the short version is just as long as the full word, just sounds like she's trying to make new It words.
Lidia does this too and I can't stand it.