Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says its £695 online, but even £250 is too much and I'm a born and bred Londoner
View attachment 2979143
Deeply hideous and ugly piece of work? She probably thinks it’s thought provoking or something😂😂😂 Also confused Irish girl here, can a Londoner explain this Norf, Sarf? is it meant to be like showing an accent?

Reactions: 4
Deeply hideous and ugly piece of work? She probably thinks it’s thought provoking or something😂😂😂 Also confused Irish girl here, can a Londoner explain this Norf, Sarf? is it meant to be like showing an accent?
Yeah I think north and south in a London accent but I think it’s obvious that no one with a London accent would say SARF??? Like saaf maybe but wtf is sarf? And the gold text in her beige home is giving chav

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Neither of them are from London either so even if it’s an accent joke it wouldn’t make sense. It just looks tacky

Reactions: 26
I just know their home will be full of extremely expensive yet mediocre / ugly af art work & decor because it makes them feel sophisticated & cultured💀

Reactions: 9
I think todays vlog was the first one in agesssss that I actually enjoyed it was nice to see them actually out doing things rather than sat still in the car for the full vlog or chatting tit in the studio for half of it

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else irrationally annoyed by Sophia and Max, like, as a couple? There’s something so irritating about them.

Reactions: 28
Reading the comments on one of their YouTube podcast episodes and even people in the comments are referring to their boyfriends as Brian. “It’s made me realise that I take my Brian for granted” omg just say your boyfriend! He’s your boyfriend not your Brian wtf. It’s sooooo cringe 😫

Reactions: 21
Sophia "there's a Learner driver. That's gonna be you"

Cinzia "one day"

You have the time
You have the money

You're just being lazy Cinzia

Reactions: 18
Sophia "there's a Learner driver. That's gonna be you"

Cinzia "one day"

You have the time

You have the money

You're just being lazy Cinzia
She's constantly buying things, changing her hair, getting new nails, talking about a new trend.

Cinzia especially doesn't seem to be the type to follow through or stick with much for long. I can imagine her getting lessons for her 18th, only doing a hand full before sacking it off. She's too lazy to retry even tho she has all the money & time in the world.

Although Sophia annoys the hell out of me I praise her for having her tit together - she can drive, bought a house (then sold it to her parents), she's bagged a rich boyf (we'll forget that she didn't even like him to begin with🙃), now has a home with said boyf & will be on the way to being engaged etc.

Of course this isn't the only way to live (I don't have any of the above lol) but Sophia's life is starting to look alot more prosperous than Cinzia's purely because she spends her money alot wiser.

Last edited:
She's constantly buying things, changing her hair, getting new nails, talking about a new trend.

Cinzia especially doesn't seem to be the type to follow through or stick with much for long. I can imagine her getting lessons for her 18th, only doing a hand full before sacking it off. She took lazy to retry even tho she has all the money & time in the world.

Although Sophia annoys the hell out of me I praise her for having her tit together - she can drive, bought a house (then sold it to her parents), she's bagged a rich boyf (we'll forget that she didn't even like him to begin with🙃) & now has a home with said boyf
Lidia drives right?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the vlogs where they’re talking about her going on the first dates? There was one I think it could have even been with Max she went on because cinzia was busy that night and she didn’t want to be alone

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but Sophia actually bagged herself a baller
That watch his wearing is a Patek Philipe and it’s around 80k
Did she deffo meet him on hinge ?
Again though, her whole relationship is just based on material things. so true the above comment about her smugness, she pretends she’s posting to show the smoothies but we all know she wants to flash the watch. she’s just so dull and predictable. imagine actively choosing to mould yourself into a stuck up tory witch , cinzia annoys me but atleast she doesn’t give off the vibes that she wants to be in UKIP

Again though, her whole relationship is just based on material things. so true the above comment about her smugness, she pretends she’s posting to show the smoothies but we all know she wants to flash the watch. she’s just so dull and predictable. imagine actively choosing to mould yourself into a stuck up tory witch , cinzia annoys me but atleast she doesn’t give off the vibes that she wants to be in UKIP
Yep she deffo posted it to show off the 100k watch and g wagon

Reactions: 12