Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wild take BUT i can imagine Sophia getting married soon and that's why Cinzia put those dresses on her pinterest?
Deffo tour inspo. But I do think Sophia will 100% be engaged by the end of the 2025. I mean they’ve bought a home together and their life is quite stable. I think cinzia and current bf won’t last.

Reactions: 20
loooool i commented that cinzia’s insta posts are performative and mean nothing while she keeps up her l’oréal advert and now the tiktok is gone … at the end of the day i would love if they post some funds or something and generate money for palestinians because any help is so valuable, but i can’t stand the thought of all the people who will praise them for such a bare minimum effort after months of ignoring the pleas of palestinians for help and promoting zionist brands and books. but the girls need to realise that they aren’t at the centre of this and that it’s clear that any activism now is quite obviously out of their own self interest and they don’t get to feel good about finally speaking up or to have their guilty conscience cleansed, post the links and make up for lost time but this isn’t about you guys and maybe you can learn some humanity from it essentially. god i do enjoy this thread and you guys are funny but i have lost all interest in fickle people like them and have become so disillusioned with everything about them that i can’t even be bothered to look at their vapid faces (that goes for so many celebrities too).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am so out of the loop with influencers and am a silent scroller on tattle now when i’m bored, but i am just so sickened by the girls, all influencers like them and the celebrities coming out of the wood work now. Taking Cinzia as an example, her posts are effectively useless infographics and the way she has tried to make the video of the children (which celebs keep using) aesthetic with the “💔” angers me. witch use your bleeping words, call it a genocide, rally your followers to donate, post useful links and resources, we don’t need your emojis and your romanticised infographics and AI generated images, we need you to use your platform to actually generate action and funding. What does “All Eyes on Rafah” actually mean to half these people? Where were her eyes when kids who look like my son and men who look like my father were being massacred and displaced in the last seven months and decades before that too? We all know this sudden bare minimum activism is because she suddenly had something personal at stake- her reputation. I am not criticising their direct action of posting now and i will never discourage anyone from posting in favour of the oppressed, but they don’t get to post some lazy stories and then say they were on the right side of history, so many lives have been lost while them and many others promoted zionist brands and sophia swooned over books written by an author who publicly praises the IDF. Sophia’s ignorance and vapidness has actually led to her generating income for books which glorify cruel israeli regimes and put money in the pocket of a zionist. Cinzia also, with her l’oréal promotions, promoting a brand that pays to kill innocents and supports an apartheid occupation. They have caused harm without even knowing, and that’s why the “they’re influencers, not politicians” line is so redundant. even in their silence they’ve had indirect involvement, everything linked. If they are decent, maybe they can actually become educated and not treat this as a trend (DOUBT IT), so all i can hope is that they atleast generate money for palestinians and influence their zombie fans to take a stand and pressure mps or take actual action that isn’t just a performative infographic. It’s not enough at this point, and their silence during seven months of genocide while they had a platform at their hands will never be forgotten. This obviously goes for so many other influencers too, and celebs! there’s just specific examples about s and c that come to mind. People who ONLY post the things that cinzia post are performative at this point, there’s people without socials who are making more of an impact than the singular all eyes on rafah post ever will. i for one hope we all decentre influencers from our lives after this, not only have they proved to be useless but all they serve to do is promote consumerism and make us feel bad about our lives.- Sorry for the long post lol, it may as well be a magazine article ?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t have said it any better !! Some of the people who send questions in need their hand held through life, sums up their audience they just can’t even critically think for themselves

Reactions: 7
i loved back in the day maybe 2018 when sophia was on the tailoring vibe, blazers and nice classy elegant clothes. it looked great on her, i wish she'd wear that sort of thing these days - think kate hutchins, alexx coll etc. it suits her a lot more than 99% of the stuff she wears now, feel she wears the 'fun' clothes to try compensate for her lack of personality but it just doesn't work

Reactions: 13
Same! I think she will get engaged. She always mentions how her and Cinzia are still young and she has a lot to do still before marriage but in reality she’s been in this relationship for a few years now and the fact they have bought a house and his age too I can see him proposing soon. The bride content is gonna be insane from her 😂 plus may boost and get her new followers and some sponsorships deals. I also think her mum wants to see her married…

I have a feeling Sophia will get engaged on the Mallorca trip in July

Reactions: 6
We’ll get ready for constant “she’s an engaged girlie!” “Woooo” and Sophia referring to her ring as “she”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Nobody related to them. It’s a trend on TikTok where girls ask their bfs to buy them something expensive but only if they reach a specific amount of likes and a comment from some celebrity or brand. There was a girl requesting a Prada bag and the bf said he’ll buy it if she gets xx amount of likes and a comment from Prada
---
Whos nathan