Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who feels bad for lidia in these vlogs😅 feel like this trip she purposefully tried to just book it with just cinzia and Sophia didn’t get the hint and invited herself😬

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who feels bad for lidia in these vlogs😅 feel like this trip she purposefully tried to just book it with just cinzia and Sophia didn’t get the hint and invited herself😬
in her recent tiktok she said she got cinzia the tickets for christmas, sophia deffo just tagged along by the look of things. if she did intend for it to just be them two i'd be so annoyed, she barely gets to spend one on one time with cinzia from what i've seen

Reactions: 5
in her recent tiktok she said she got cinzia the tickets for christmas, sophia deffo just tagged along by the look of things. if she did intend for it to just be them two i'd be so annoyed, she barely gets to spend one on one time with cinzia from what i've seen
I think they mentioned in in the LA vlogs that Lidia had asked Sophia if Cinzia’s schedule was clear on the dates and they were both berating Lidia for not inviting Sophia too😅 take a hint!

Reactions: 10
I think cinzia is fine with not having one on one time with Lidia 😂 she definitely treats her like the annoying little sister. Also I think it’s fair for Sophia tagging along when you think about the amount of times Lidia tagged along on events, trips etc…

Reactions: 2
Sophia really reminds me in an ex friend, making subtle digs at you in public.

In the Paris vlog when Cinzia asks for a photo climbing up the ladder in the bookshop, Sophia says something about not with her ass out

And Cinzia says I’m wearing a playsuit..

Friends who judge your clothes, and I guess modesty, or make mean comments about you in front of others, is no friend

Reactions: 7
I see we are backing in the frolicking era for Sophia 🙄😂 also, I’m honestly not trying to be a hater at all but I really don’t think the advice they give is anything of value? Like I’m pretty sure if you asked any girl in their twenties they’d give you the same advice? People brand them as the dating gurus etc but realistically they have the same conversations and give the same advice as I do with my friends? We just don’t record them or make money from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see we are backing in the frolicking era for Sophia 🙄😂 also, I’m honestly not trying to be a hater at all but I really don’t think the advice they give is anything of value? Like I’m pretty sure if you asked any girl in their twenties they’d give you the same advice? People brand them as the dating gurus etc but realistically they have the same conversations and give the same advice as I do with my friends? We just don’t record them or make money from it.
If anything I think they give worse advice than your average mid 20s person, not a clue what kind of people are writing into them

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen how Shxts&Giggs sold out an arena & literally put so much time & effort into their show - well thought out & rehearsed segments, exciting new concepts for live podcasts, dancers, guests, confetti with their face on, stage affects etc.

Sophia & Cinzia COULD NEVERRRRRR also the fact that they didn't attend it either - so many other podcasters, influencers & even singers attended to support. They could have easily moved their trips by one day.

I genuinely think people invited them on because they work for the same management / upload with Spotify & have alot of listeners - they've not promoted or even mentioned going on them to their own audience.

I genuinely think these two have an "us us us" mindset they don't want to build a community or make solid connections with "work colleagues" & probably can't make friends because majority of the people they've met aren't brain dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

cinzia getting slated in the comments and rightly so. after the horrific escalation of the genocide in gaza, we see her here promoting l’oréal that has funded israel and is their “warm friend”. ofc she’s not educated enough to know this, because they are ignorant and out of touch and frankly influencers who don’t use their platform are a waste of time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
cinzia finally posted something in support of palestine after MONTHS. she can duck off, she's only doing it because all the influencers have decided to post it today when this has been ongoing since october

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
cinzia finally posted something in support of palestine after MONTHS. she can duck off, she's only doing it because all the influencers have decided to post it today when this has been ongoing since october
it’s not even good enough at this point, if they share a donation link and raise funds i’m glad that money goes to the people of palestine who are the most important but it doesn’t absolve sophia and cinzia of their silence and they can remain feeling guilty, influencers are the worst mannnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah Cinzia posted those stories after the comments on her tiktok. Like wtf??? Where have you been? I absolutely hate hate hate that these people have such a massive platform and only post about real life serious issues when it benefits them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah Cinzia posted those stories after the comments on her tiktok. Like wtf??? Where have you been? I absolutely hate hate hate that these people have such a massive platform and only post about real life serious issues when it benefits them.
she's definitely trying to save face, she didn't know loreal's views and it's shot her in the foot. they can't keep getting away with being airhead's who only talk of things with no substance, opinions and exposure matters and especially in situations like this

Reactions: 12
her posts on insta don’t mean tit while she keeps her l’oréal advert up and they pay her blood money at this point

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Now Sophia has posted the same thing - they are such numb skulls again doing something because they saw an influencer they follow share it. Ask them when the massacre started or who is bombing Gaza they probably couldn't answer.

When you search Monkey see Monkey do in Google S&C come up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cinzia getting slated in the comments and rightly so. after the horrific escalation of the genocide in gaza, we see her here promoting l’oréal that has funded israel and is their “warm friend”. ofc she’s not educated enough to know this, because they are ignorant and out of touch and frankly influencers who don’t use their platform are a waste of time
Coincidentally they’ve both now posted

Reactions: 2
wild take BUT i can imagine Sophia getting married soon and that's why Cinzia put those dresses on her pinterest?
No I think it's for tour outfit ideas - in a vlog they were showing a dress that looked like a massive tropical flower she might be looking for similar styles.

Reactions: 9
No I think it's for tour outfit ideas - in a vlog they were showing a dress that looked like a massive tropical flower she might be looking for similar styles.
Pls it would be so funny seeing Cinzia on stage in a floor length gown🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6