Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Cinzia pays something towards Sophia’s new car considering it’s clearly to cart them both around everywhere, film videos in and go to and from “work” and the studio etc??

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Cinzia pays something towards Sophia’s new car considering it’s clearly to cart them both around everywhere, film videos in and go to and from “work” and the studio etc??
There's no way stingy Sophia would let her get away with that too 😂 remember when all hell broke loose when Cinzia used her oat milk saying its expensive 😂 its bloody oat milk

I reckon Cinzia pays for her hourly matcha's though

Reactions: 8
So they wanted to go to see Romeo and Juliet because they wanted to be more cultured see Tom Holland

Reactions: 5
These two are so 2000s pop magazine coded.

Their priorities, thoughts & idealisations of celebrities are just so superficial and they've made careers out of being clones of the worse part of society imo.

The things they do, say, use, wear, watch are all because of celebrities - They buy a blush because Sabrina Carpenter uses it, Try a drink because Hailey Bieber drank it, Eat at a restaurant because Harry Styles went, Wear baggy jeans because Kylie Jenner wore them.

Everything is about celeb spotting / replicating something they saw on their instas.

It drives me mad, it's such an immature way of thinking. You aren't naive 14yr olds, Grow tf up & get your own personalities ffs 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 20.02.20.png

her botox and nose job acc have made her eyes so weirdly droopy

okay like this is a bad angle tbf bc i screenshotted from a vlog, but the way they're running around paris in next to nothing while everyone else is dressed for like spring weather, cinzia hugging herself because she's so cold. and in lidia's tiktok she was like "yes my outfit is so paris" about her leapord print booty shorts, cinzia is also like clearly not comfortable in the way she's carrying herself. i just dont get why you'd walk around cold and uncomfy for the sake of some photos. atp they need to throw the fashion element of their influencing out the window bc while i am very much team wear what you want, i think they contribute to trend cycles as influencers and actually don't know how to dress so much of the time
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 20.07.59.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They confirm in Lidia’s new video that Sophia now eats chicken. I don’t really care either way but I am surprised!

Reactions: 13
They confirm in Lidia’s new video that Sophia now eats chicken. I don’t really care either way but I am surprised!
It doesn't suprise me that Sophia is the first to break the veganism/vegetarian/Pescatarian phase they've been in.

Cinzia seems alot more obsessive with food always raving about some vegan - gluten free - low cal snacks / meal she's discovered. From vlogs she seems to have half of a Holland n Barrett shop in her snack draw alone. Remember the Açai bowls - vegan Myprotein cookies - Tuna steak - greek salad & LOTS of water phase.

Sophia doesn't seem as bothered about food, she's probably been influenced by her boyf to try his food & realised she liked chicken or something.

Reactions: 12
wtf is this 😂
It's soo mismatched and not in a fashion way, just looks messy. The small metal evening back in the daytime with chunky boots and a summer dress? Very confused. It's also like 19 degrees in Paris and she said in the vlog "i'm gonna be so cold" how does she not feel stupid when locals would've been in trousers and jackets

Reactions: 14
wtf is this 😂
It's giving prom in 2016😂😂

Reminds me of that one girl who tried to be different by wearing a girly dress with docs or knee high converse😂😂

The bag just isn't the vibe either - maybe with a bodycon cocktail dress & silver heels but this is just a mess.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2951559
her botox and nose job acc have made her eyes so weirdly droopy

okay like this is a bad angle tbf bc i screenshotted from a vlog, but the way they're running around paris in next to nothing while everyone else is dressed for like spring weather, cinzia hugging herself because she's so cold. and in lidia's tiktok she was like "yes my outfit is so paris" about her leapord print booty shorts, cinzia is also like clearly not comfortable in the way she's carrying herself. i just dont get why you'd walk around cold and uncomfy for the sake of some photos. atp they need to throw the fashion element of their influencing out the window bc while i am very much team wear what you want, i think they contribute to trend cycles as influencers and actually don't know how to dress so much of the time
View attachment 2951579
Can’t just be me who thinks Sophia literally looked 40 in that vlog, something has aged her badly

Reactions: 9
Cinzia seems to be lead of the filming on their recent vlog...

Everything she filmed was actually entertaining, it felt like it was her own channel & Sophia was just a friend on the trip with her.

The clips where Sophia was behind the camera it actually annoyed me Oop🫢😂

Also not them finding this book & saying how TGB it is aka they can't wait to repeat its contents on their pod to pretend they know what they are talking about 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6