Sophia & Cinzia #37 I can't believe they’re referring to them as 'Brian'. It's actually pathetic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but most of the time you don’t have to even say much about the plot for people to eat it up… look at all her previous videos it’s just her reacting and people go crazy.
she's just promoting an already popular, highly problematic author😭 booktok already has enough influencers who are pushing that kind of thing from what i've seen. but it would fit her brand to do this, where she cannot enjoy a simple hobby and would like to find a way to monetize it and rip fans off further in the process for some basic book club

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just noticed in their recent podcast apparences they've stopped promoting their YouTube - when asked where people can find them they just say their podcast & maybe their Instagram.

They must be slowly trying to faze out of it, I genuinely see them becoming less & less present on socials which they already are. Once they've earned enough all we'll get is the odd insta dump & AD or maybe even they will come out with collabs of high street brands just for the bank account top up

Reactions: 10
I've just noticed in their recent podcast apparences they've stopped promoting their YouTube - when asked where people can find them they just say their podcast & maybe their Instagram.

They must be slowly trying to faze out of it, I genuinely see them becoming less & less present on socials which they already are. Once they've earned enough all we'll get is the odd insta dump & AD or maybe even they will come out with collabs of high street brands just for the bank account top up
Are they really that secure that they can pull themselves out of the public? I mean even the most popular influencers like alix earle and Alex cooper work on multiple platforms to stay relevant and keep growing. This can really go very south for the girls but I’m also here for it 😂

Reactions: 2
Are they really that secure that they can pull themselves out of the public? I mean even the most popular influencers like alix earle and Alex cooper work on multiple platforms to stay relevant and keep growing. This can really go very south for the girls but I’m also here for it 😂
Nearly 70% of NBA athletes go br8oke but they gonna survive? Looool

Reactions: 6
Life is long… they should be creating a product that can survive beyond their name for the sake of their future like Refy.

Reactions: 2
They must be slowly trying to faze out of it, I genuinely see them becoming less & less present on socials which they already are.
I’ve felt this for a while but especially since Coachella last month. Times when they’d normally spam the feed with content they just don’t. Even this Paris trip - Sophia has bulk uploaded her stories this morning and I bet that will be it for the weekend. They don’t seem to have the same investment in doing the Instagram/Youtube side of things anymore.

Reactions: 4
I agree with comments. I think they were about to launch a brand (perhaps clothing) but they didn’t end up going down that route. I honestly think they are content with the income from the podcast, touring, merch etc. it’s definitely not sustainable long term. The brand the girls bathroom has to go beyond the podcast and actually become a successful business with products/services.

Reactions: 4
I agree with comments. I think they were about to launch a brand (perhaps clothing) but they didn’t end up going down that route. I honestly think they are content with the income from the podcast, touring, merch etc. it’s definitely not sustainable long term. The brand the girls bathroom has to go beyond the podcast and actually become a successful business with products/services.
i think the brand ended up being too much hard work for them. they obvs realised theres loads of logistics and things that go on behind the scenes with clothes, you don't just design a few things and it appears out of thin air :ROFLMAO: they like the podcast cos they get good and easy money out of sitting in a chair for an hour and chatting tit. they don't care enough about their fans to go out their way for them, even the tour they like it cos they have an excuse to buy fun outfits and get glam

Reactions: 17
i think the brand ended up being too much hard work for them. they obvs realised theres loads of logistics and things that go on behind the scenes with clothes, you don't just design a few things and it appears out of thin air :ROFLMAO: they like the podcast cos they get good and easy money out of sitting in a chair for an hour and chatting tit. they don't care enough about their fans to go out their way for them, even the tour they like it cos they have an excuse to buy fun outfits and get glam
This.

They don't edit, or even hit the go live button for each video. They just sit and yap and don't engage with their MEMBERS WHO PAY

Reactions: 6
Not them low-key outing the location of Madam Joyce's studio in the new vlog saying they are right next to ABBA voyage & showing the surroundings of the walk to the studio...they actually lack awareness for other people's consent & safety 🤷🏽‍♀️

We've already seen they've failed to keep dilemma identities private & haven't thought about the fact that giving too many details can lead to them being found.

Also them saying they never get to see other podcasts live but really they only went because their tour manager got them free tickets otherwise they wouldn't have gone🙄

Reactions: 10
Not them low-key outing the location of Madam Joyce's studio in the new vlog saying they are right next to ABBA voyage & showing the surroundings of the walk to the studio...they actually lack awareness for other people's consent & safety 🤷🏽‍♀️

We've already seen they've failed to keep dilemma identities private & haven't thought about the fact that giving too many details can lead to them being found.

Also them saying they never get to see other podcasts live but really they only went because their tour manager got them free tickets otherwise they wouldn't have gone🙄
they’re honestly so stupid, i’m shocked one of them hasn’t been robbed kim k style because they flash all their things on socials and it wouldn’t be difficult to figure out where they live/ their live locations sometimes if you were crazy like that, a girl literally was broken into by a stalker because in her vlog you could see a reflection in her glasses which gave away her street, people are crazy fr and they should be careful

Reactions: 7

Why does she say “we never get to see other podcasts live” like just? Book a ticket? Like everyone else? There is literally nothing stopping them, they don’t even have a proper job

Reactions: 15
Why does she say “we never get to see other podcasts live” like just? Book a ticket? Like everyone else? There is literally nothing stopping them, they don’t even have a proper job
Honestly, they have SOOO MUCH free time but never seem to do anything or at least they don't show themselves doing anything fun unless it's for an AD or a Brand event - like what else do they do it's always Coffee/matcha, Podcast Days, Flowers, dead behind the eyes feed pics & mirror selfies at home...do they go on walks, meet up with friends other than Lidia, their manager & summer, any hobbies that aren't purely trend based ????

Reactions: 16
Yeah they have the luxury of living centrally with lots of disposable income but they barely do anything interesting.

Quite a few comments on YouTube about how short the vlog was too!

Reactions: 11